- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286862 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2715 on: June 30, 2015, 03:45:13 pm »

I don't think we have the mana for a abdomination that big. Just make one out of maybe 5 to 10 of them, and then fuse that with a mech. Much more efficient. The rest of the zombies are just gonna get in the way, might as well just keep the ones in the mech's and send the rest home.

(R.E. skype: you'll have to download a desctop app as well, and then log in the same as the web on that.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: June 30, 2015, 04:11:26 pm »

>Complete a dungeon in one straight go. (1 Montage Token) []

... does the castle count as a dungeon? if so: storm the throne room.
Otherwise absorb the blood from the ground/the freshly killed to replenish mana(boil blood - deep quaff), then pick up a piece of stone and use Earth Pains to dig down using strong mana.(rubble from the hole) and continue with armok's plan that will likely destroy the castle we wanted to take back :)
I think that means "Don't run away like a coward like you did in the mushroom cave" not "don't take any breaks"

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: June 30, 2015, 04:23:33 pm »

>Complete a dungeon in one straight go. (1 Montage Token) []

... does the castle count as a dungeon? if so: storm the throne room.
Otherwise absorb the blood from the ground/the freshly killed to replenish mana(boil blood - deep quaff), then pick up a piece of stone and use Earth Pains to dig down using strong mana.(rubble from the hole) and continue with armok's plan that will likely destroy the castle we wanted to take back :)
I think that means "Don't run away like a coward like you did in the mushroom cave" not "don't take any breaks"
right. it got added then. that dungeon is still around, right ... and whatever happened to the half-elf-nurse?
anyway - blowing up a dungeon is a sure way to finish it.

((RE Skype: Skype web app seems to be enough for chat only. not sure if chatgroups will work. request sent to shadestyle, downloading non-browser version to be sure.))
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: June 30, 2015, 08:13:18 pm »

I don't think we have the mana for a abdomination that big. Just make one out of maybe 5 to 10 of them, and then fuse that with a mech. Much more efficient. The rest of the zombies are just gonna get in the way, might as well just keep the ones in the mech's and send the rest home.

(R.E. skype: you'll have to download a desctop app as well, and then log in the same as the web on that.)
5 normies and one mechie. We will make a mechanical doombeast! Preferably in the general shape of a pitcher.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: June 30, 2015, 11:48:17 pm »

5 normies and one mechie. We will make a mechanical doombeast! Preferably in the general shape of a pitcher.
Pitcher as in vase or baseball thrower?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: July 01, 2015, 02:32:12 am »

Abomination the shit out of these zombles. Have it wait outside when we go in. When we get in say "Your people called me Acid. But that's just a myth passed around by filthy monkey people like it was their own shit. I don't deal in myths. I deal in facts. And here's a fact Johnnyboy: When this is over you'll be crying. Like a little bitch." Then have the Abomination bust through the wall and scream "OH YEAH!"
+1, but keep it family-friendly. It's more professional.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: July 01, 2015, 10:58:17 am »

Vase. I'm going for Kool Aid Man. Also it's a reference. I need to keep it that way both for correctness and also for a later form of psychological torture.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: July 01, 2015, 11:44:33 am »

If we're doing that lets at least make the vase part actually be it's stomach, that is just open, and put a decently strong Crackpot II on the whole thing. However, I still vote against it, in favor of a more efficient design focused on ranged attack derived from the mech.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: July 01, 2015, 11:47:51 am »

Well the mech won't be incorporated until we have more mana and bodies to work with.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: July 01, 2015, 01:30:03 pm »

Vase. I'm going for Kool Aid Man. Also it's a reference. I need to keep it that way both for correctness and also for a later form of psychological torture.
I thought references we made didn't count, only references Shade made... We could still do it for the lulz, but I don't think it will give us much benefit aside from having a giant vase monster to throw corpses into...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: July 01, 2015, 02:02:35 pm »

Why isn't that enough. Also I meant the speech. They're both references.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: July 01, 2015, 03:33:33 pm »

You create a Blood Circle to Absorb any blood that was spilled, Gaining slightly more than you lost making it. +14 Mana

You pick out the 7 best zombies made in this little excursion and mutate them together, their flesh warps and combines. indistinguishable from one another. -7 Mana

This creature is stronger than the sum of it's parts.

You go on to fuse it with one of the zombies in the mech, creating a fusion sigil on the ground to accompany them. -5 Mana

The result is an emaciated Undead sitting in a pool of Hissing vile liquid. The container being a larger undead, interspersed with metal plates and empty fleshy sacks.

Wailascopography Details that the acid pool melts and consumes most substances, Save for Internal Organs, Which are Suctioned into the satchels along with a preserving liquid. the undead uses these organs to provide long term energy, or to integrate wiht the Mass, With hearts apparently holding a high value in it's hierarchy.

These Sacks can be removed without harming the undead, in which case the Organs remain preserved within.

The small undead in the top is apparently controlling the larger one, It does this by stimulating Large Bone rods filled with nerves inside the pool of acid.

Inside the Large Undead, there are also several Venomous Needles connected to thin cables in it's hands, Which apparently use built up gas to launch themselves at targets no more than 2 Meters away, Paralyzing them.

Lastly, the Acid is Highly flammable, along with having a High freezing temperature.

All in all an interesting Undead Abomination.

You send the rest of the zombies home.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: July 01, 2015, 03:35:50 pm »

Adjectivity part of the wall with Weak and have all three large metallic minions ram into it at the same time while riding the abomination and screaming "OH YEAH!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:42:12 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: July 01, 2015, 06:34:30 pm »

Why isn't that enough. Also I meant the speech. They're both references.
I think that's plenty, having a big silly thing is always fun, especially when we have resources to spare. Just saying I doubt it'll count for our reference total.

Also, it seems Valerik has more good sense than me, and made it useful outside of ramming into things and carrying stuff...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: July 01, 2015, 07:04:00 pm »

Well we're still going to use it for those things. And I'm saving the speech for part two of the battle. Got to keep a good cache of banter for emergencies.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 250