- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286966 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2550 on: June 08, 2015, 08:29:36 pm »

I've lost track of this game. But I think that looks like a boss fight.

((Ehh, Two or three actually, A player opted for Max difficulty.

Want the summery of what's been happening so far?))
((Extended version. Put it in four paragraphs or so.))

Ok, Here we go.

Any questions?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: June 09, 2015, 12:01:45 am »

WHY DID WE DECIDE TO DO THIS ON MAXIMUM DIFFICULTY, WHY?!?

Other than that, I don't really have any other questions about this game.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: June 09, 2015, 06:37:32 pm »

Capture the sweeper?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: June 09, 2015, 08:03:40 pm »

WHY DID WE DECIDE TO DO THIS ON MAXIMUM DIFFICULTY, WHY?!?

Other than that, I don't really have any other questions about this game.
Because we are way too OP and if we beat this we get a plot armor token.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: June 09, 2015, 09:31:12 pm »

Bigbot one get's out his shears, and gets a grip on the leg with his other arm, It does not immediately work, but The leg is definitely weak enough for it.  the bigbot begins to climb, but quickly drops back down when the Chain Sweeper Jolts at the release of pressure. Looks like Bigbot I will have to Remain in position to keep the Sweeper from hard braking.

It opens fire with the Scorpion Blaster at the target's above, dealing some damage.

You jump and with a thrust from your suit, You Tackle one of the Bandit Eleet, But with a toss, your momentum is redirected, and you are sent right into a hail of shots from the one with the Minigun shaped Glass cannon, It is inaccurate, but you still take 10 Damage from the slip up. -10 Health

You land back on the Rail Turret, losing some speed and are forced to jump over Commander Chief.

It could be a risky move for Galarn't to fly while carrying the Golem cube.

Wizard butler goes full power, and tries to swing the Hatredcopter around and into the side of the Sweeper with one of his arms, and opens fire using The Scorpion blaster, and both of his RPA blasters, The Copter Easily regains control before it can be slammed into the Sweeper, and Dubya loses a lot of altitude from the intense Dakka, forced to swing along the bottom of the Copter, which returns to it's original position.

Commander Chief opens fire on the heartless bandits, and then grabs a round object covered in little hooks from one of his satchels.

Scorpion Turret One Fires some venom at the copter, But is not close enough to overcome the wind resistance, it splashes onto a Heartless bandit, Poisoning them!

Scorpion turret Two Performs a random teleport... And ends up far behind the group, going in the wrong direction.

Scorpion Turret Two has left the battle!

Bigbot 2 Fires the Vamp blaster at the Heartlesss bandits once more, Dealing widespread carnage now that it's aim has adjusted.

Bigbot 2 Begins to charge the blood cannon. How many turns will it charge?

Valerik Attaches the skull Shotgun to his Rail turret.

Dublin attaches a Mechanical gun to his Rail turret.

Commander Chief Attaches A chain gun to his Rail turret.

The Rail turrets open fire, Consuming Metal pellets and 1 Skull to deal widespread damage to the Heartless bandits!

Skull shotgun is out of ammunition.

You blast at the Exposed Guys on top of the Sweeper, the Three Eleet Bandits Jump over and onto the Rail behind Bigbot 1, but the normal bandits are forced to endure a full blast from you, Dealing Damage and Catching them on fire! -3 Flame charges

They all open fire on commander Chief, Dealing 18 Damage!

Two of the bandit mechs Jump onto the Rails, A sort of Groin plate on them seems to be adapted to Chain riding...

No, wait, they aren't, The Mechs are shredded, and the two bandit's killed almost immediately, Peppering the party with Shrapnel, Dealing 3 Damage to everyone!

3 of your crackerfiles detonate... Near death, Whihc does 1 damage to you, Edit core, which does nothing, and another edit core.

The Hatredcopter casts Graviga, Increasing everyone's Weight!

The Chain Sweeper Edges back with the added mass.

Wizard Butler nearly loses his grip.

All flying enemies dip down below the chain.

One of the heartless Bandits Lands on the chain, Grinding along it in the middle, It then proceeds to shoot a fireball ahead of it at Bigbot 2, Dealing 20 Damage!

The Chain sweeper's Right arm is beginning to do something...

The bandits on top of the Sweeper begin to Cheer, Increasing their allies' Speed and damage!

The sandscorpionstorm is beginning to get smaller.

Dublin's chanting intensifies

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: June 09, 2015, 09:49:07 pm »

> Bigbot 1: Continue cutting!
> Valeric: use 10 flame charges infused with 1 of the sustained 5-Blasts on the hatecopter!
> WB: Forget the hatecopter and try to tackle one of the bandit elites of the chain while the gravity is still high!
> Galar'nt: Sword the thing that landed right in front of you repeatedly!
> Stalking skin: claw unexpectedly at an elite's feet and try to pull them down of the chain!
> all turrets: fire at heartless bandits!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: June 10, 2015, 03:47:15 am »

Everyone just climb on top of the sweeper...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: June 10, 2015, 10:32:34 am »

>2 turns not including the initial one.
>MOAR DAKKA!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: June 10, 2015, 12:14:19 pm »

Has anybody called the "heartless" on being a reference to Kingdom hearts or was that a fan nickname that became canon?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: June 10, 2015, 01:38:07 pm »

We called that back when they first slipped through the fabric of spacetime.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: June 10, 2015, 07:52:19 pm »

Ok, it wasn't in the pub doc so I'll add that now

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: June 11, 2015, 12:10:26 am »

Bigbot one Gets the shears back out and begins cutting, Pushing at the same time with it's raritanium thrusters to Keep the Sweeper at bay.

You take out of the Sustained Blasts and Try to infuse it with 10 Flame charges, the force launches you into the air as it Collides with the Monsterous machine, Dealing a lot of damage, It loses altitude, Dipping down With Wizard butler Hanging on as best he can.

"Sir! I am having some trouble, The compounded weight of my metal form is taking it's toll!"

Galarn't Effortlessly Cleaves through the weak Shadow Creature with a Swing from his Sword, and snatches the Red gem left behind from the Smoldering darkness before it falls.

A soul emerges from the shadows and floats away to it's place.

"A silver lining, Eh Valerik!?"

The two stalking skins become visible and Try to Claw at a Bandit Eleet's feet to Yank them off, And manage to startle the one in the back, who kicks off one and Slices the other in two with his Weapon's Energy blade. Coup degrace-ing it. He is forced to jump back onto the Sweeper with one of his boots Clawed off, and severe damage to his feet.

The chain and machine turrets open fire, Spraying the heartless bandits with bullets, and dealing even more damage

"Between the Sweeper already being occupied by Violent bandits, and the Eleet ones between us and it, Trying to climb the sweeper might be a Wonderfully terrible idea."

Bigbot two will charge until next turn.

Both bigbots Open fire once again, Dealing more damage

Dublin's Spell concludes and a giant bubble Rises above the Field, Galarn't seems to respond to an unseen cue, and begins Channeling his own magic towards it

Both of the Bandit Eleet open fire, Striking you and Commander Chief with 10 damage apiece, and dealing 2 damage to bigbot, Dublin and Galarn't.

You sense a queer smell in the air, coming from the Sweeper

The Sandstorm continues to shrink, but the chain continues it's downward descent towards it.

The Eleet with the two guns throws his guns in the air and pulls out another set, The angle at which he threw them seems to arc right back on top of him, and accounts for Wind and veliocity.

The Eleet with the minigun Begins charging it.

One of the Heartless bandits Begins to glow an eery blue, and is slowly drawn towards the Hateredcopter's Rear rotor, the black flame within glowing in response.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:28 am »

> Bigbot 1: coontinue cutting
> Valeric, Bigbot 2, Commander: Slide forward to engage the elites in mele
> turrets: Keep blasting the heartless bandits
> WB: Pull the hatecopter down into the storm
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: June 11, 2015, 01:32:18 am »

Breath fire at the top of the sweeper.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: June 11, 2015, 08:06:41 pm »

Do we have a cold spell? If so, Tell wizard-butler to get back on the chain, then infuse or firebreath with that and blast the helicopter, hopefully slowing down its wings long enough to cause it to crash.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 250