- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286778 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1590 on: April 17, 2015, 11:06:34 pm »

> Breath a flame charge at it, then run away and let your minions handle this

> Zerg it with ALL minnions attacking it at once.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: April 17, 2015, 11:23:32 pm »

That thing appears to be us.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: April 17, 2015, 11:31:10 pm »

> Breath a flame charge at it, then run away and let your minions handle this

> Zerg it with ALL minnions attacking it at once.
Even the little dude?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: April 17, 2015, 11:58:10 pm »

That thing appears to be us.
More specifically, us wearing the goggles

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: April 18, 2015, 11:42:11 am »

You back up, Prepared for any number of things to happen, as you do, the twisted mockery moves forward, It's head turning sideways in a wicked grin.

"You have paid me Filth, and I owe you a debt. By demon law you shall receive my payment, wounds for filth."

"Demons eh? That is certainly new."

As you belch forth a ball of flame, thick smoke blasts from the doppelganger, Colliding in the middle. An overwhelming scent washes over the area, You will need to finish this quick before you lose consciousness.

You run to the back of your minion line, as the demonic fiend rushes after you out of the smoke, your iron skeleton body-blocks the filthy monster.

"You will pay what you owe, or you will owe, and owe, and owe."

It mauls your metal minion, but it's craggy claws catch no crevice, dealing a dinky 2 Damage.

Your other minions seem to not see the Devilish creature. it might only appear to a single opponent at a time!

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

Records

Update started at 11:13
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: April 18, 2015, 11:58:29 am »

:D

> Politely say that you got of on the wrong foot here but there's realy no need to fight. We'll cancel our part of the depth if they'll just ccalm down and discus things rationaly, and are even open to discussing terms of employment if they are in the market for that

> Check the posibility of canceling the depth by cleani9ng up their filthy footsteps of the gas or something, thus depowering them.

> Check the posibility of throwing mana or silver or fat at them as a gift, thus depowering them.

> If this kind of trickerty dosnt work or seems a bad idea, have Biclops smash them. Then have the zombie mech ssmash them. Then have the butler lightsaber them.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: April 18, 2015, 01:30:36 pm »

Guys, we have Craft Cells. Unless I'm wrong, that means we can create blood. Suddenly, the Ritual of Vlad's Offering sounds much more appealing.

Have we identified the unnamed book? Is that the one with spells that change based on your alignment?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: April 18, 2015, 01:41:00 pm »

Guys, we have Craft Cells. Unless I'm wrong, that means we can create blood. Suddenly, the Ritual of Vlad's Offering sounds much more appealing.

Have we identified the unnamed book? Is that the one with spells that change based on your alignment?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: April 18, 2015, 07:46:47 pm »

:D

> Politely say that you got of on the wrong foot here but there's realy no need to fight. We'll cancel our part of the depth if they'll just ccalm down and discus things rationaly, and are even open to discussing terms of employment if they are in the market for that

> Check the posibility of canceling the depth by cleani9ng up their filthy footsteps of the gas or something, thus depowering them.

> Check the posibility of throwing mana or silver or fat at them as a gift, thus depowering them.

> If this kind of trickerty dosnt work or seems a bad idea, have Biclops smash them. Then have the zombie mech ssmash them. Then have the butler lightsaber them.
When you say "depth" do you mean "debt"? I assume you are trying to bribe our way out, but I guess you could be trying to pun them to death (though I don't understand what the pun is). Also, throwing things at them would probably increase its power since apparently it gains power by taking your trash. Maybe splashing a little more oasis water would work, but would we rather do that or just fight him with our minion(s)?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: April 18, 2015, 11:54:00 pm »

Yea that was just a typo.

The ideas other than just smashing it was mostly so we can keep and study it, if we just want rid of it I agree we just use minions.

Idea for later: add a huge long arm to the outside of the wagon.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: April 19, 2015, 04:00:36 pm »

Or we could trade our debt for it's debt if we're willing to give that up.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: April 19, 2015, 04:21:02 pm »

"Wounds for filth, wounds for filth, wounds for filth.

Your Iron skeleton sends it's iron meated fist forward, planting it in the demonic creature's chest, becoming stuck! The monster hisses as smoke emerges from the wound instead of blood.

The Fiend rakes it's claws across your minion's arm, Leaving naught but glancing scratches, dealing 3 damage.

The Black being's ear falls off, Dissolving into more tar-like smoke.

"This place is getting a little breathing impaired."

You lose 2 Health.

Your minions awkwardly gather around the general area where the creature is, but aren't attacking it, as though they cannot see it.

"Hey, guy! maybe we can work this out, This for that?! I've got, food, resources? More shit?"

"Your ignorance astounds." It states as it tries to get a grip on your minion's arm joint.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

Records

Update started at 4:03
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:53:28 pm by Shadestyle »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 19, 2015, 05:05:56 pm »

Ah hell, screw fighting this thing if it's going to fumigate us. Take our ladle and toss some water onto the demon.

Hopefully the hole to the outside that shovel blight dug will let the gas out so we don't suffocate, but that's sort of a hope against reason given that it's floor height...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: April 19, 2015, 06:02:36 pm »

Honestly, I think we should just let it wound us enough so we pay off our wounds for filth debt
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 19, 2015, 06:05:17 pm »

ask it what it wants. if it says t wants to hurt us (I seem to recall it saying wounds are what we pay it with.) then ask if anything else would work as payment.

-ninja.....

you want those filthy claws to scratch us?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 250