- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286739 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1515 on: April 11, 2015, 12:44:06 pm »

Oops, You forgot to mark down that you used the liquid Craft scroll in the ink itself. Your bad.

There is little reason to store magic right now, as you are generating it at such a low rate. That and the fact that you don't eat or drink much leads to a very low generation of mana while you rest.

An enchantment would shatter when the object is destroyed, unless the enchantment were Designed otherwise, or if it were based on a curse. Runes would serve that purpose. (If you had a spell to make things lightweight that is.)

You freak out over your adorable little Minion, glad that there isn't anything sapient around to judge your completely Unbecoming of a necromancer response to this little thing.

Shovel blight is now deep enough in the rubble that you cannot see it.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

Records

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: April 11, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »

its so cute.....

ahem......

lets ummm......work on the meta quest......

more references. we need those spell books.....

ohhhh...I got another idea.....make a gun that shoots DEAD MAGIC!

oh and we still have the dead magic flower right?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: April 11, 2015, 01:53:35 pm »

Are we going to poison other mages with dead magic? Death magic is what we used, but I could see some uses for weaponized dead magic...

Is the name "Shovel Blight" a reference because it rhymes with "Shovel knight"? Not sure what "Scythip" would  be referring to though...

I guess we could make one of meatbag's hands into a shovel-like blade on our workbench, which could serve a dual purpose as a weapon later.

Are we still running with side stories or are we leaving those by the wayside until we get  back on track with the main story?

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: April 11, 2015, 03:12:13 pm »

wait. what if we made a bloodsteel golem? would it repair itself? if not could we give bloodsteel implants (bones, fused to flesh armor, replacement hands ect,) to ourselves or zombies to give constant regeneration?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: April 11, 2015, 05:46:19 pm »

Wait, we can eat to get more manna regen?! Why did you tell us this before?!

> EAT AS MANY OF THE "900 pounds of fat" AS WE CAN! AND ANYTHING ELSE WE KNOW TO INCREASE MANA REGEN!

> Ask how to say "Funnel" and "3-way pipe intersection" and "boiler" in dwarven

> Ask it to more generally tell you some commands for the extruder and/or things to know about how commands are structured.

I guess we could make one of meatbag's hands into a shovel-like blade on our workbench, which could serve a dual purpose as a weapon later.
+1
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: April 11, 2015, 05:47:03 pm »

> EAT AS MANY OF THE "900 pounds of fat" AS WE CAN! AND ANYTHING ELSE WE KNOW TO INCREASE MANA REGEN!

> Ask it to more generally tell you some commands for the extruder and/or things to know about how commands are structured.

+1
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: April 11, 2015, 06:07:41 pm »

+1
+1
+1, also eat a bit of muscle and some berries so we don't get sick from eating only fat... cannibalism might be ok for a lich, but I assume we still need some diversity in our diet for max effect...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: April 11, 2015, 06:24:54 pm »

the fruity staff is our dead magic flower right?

wait.... phoenix melons are hot....how did we get that dead magic melon when we first fertilized the flower?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: April 11, 2015, 06:51:57 pm »

the fruity staff is our dead magic flower right?

wait.... phoenix melons are hot....how did we get that dead magic melon when we first fertilized the flower?
Not enough magic to make it show its power, would be my guess. Same reason it didn't have seeds (and for fuck's sake, it's death magic, dead magic is magic that is severed from a caster. Make sure you get it before you make that mistake when it matters.)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: April 11, 2015, 06:54:09 pm »

im pretty sure the flower had dead magic....let me go che-....just what page would that be on?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: April 11, 2015, 06:57:24 pm »

Hm... I think that the pen will get smarter as it identifies more stuff. It and/or scrolls of identify might also be communicating with a demonic creature to get their insight.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: April 11, 2015, 07:08:11 pm »

Hm... I think that the pen will get smarter as it identifies more stuff. It and/or scrolls of identify might also be communicating with a demonic creature to get their insight.
Indeed, so either we need to be very sparing with identification or start identifying absolutely everything... oh... A little bit of a dilemma there....

im pretty sure the flower had dead magic....let me go che-....just what page would that be on?
Hell if I know, but I think the flower soaks dead death magic from inside our staff, only requiring more if we decide to grow a fruit from it... Either that or the magic in our staff effects the plant, but doesn't get absorbed by it... I don't think either has been confirmed, but what we do know is there is a flower that runs on death magic growing out of our staff...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: April 11, 2015, 07:10:33 pm »

then why did you say

"and for fuck's sake, it's death magic, dead magic is magic that is severed from a caster. Make sure you get it before you make that mistake when it matters"

because im talking about the plants dead magic.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: April 11, 2015, 07:14:21 pm »

then why did you say

"and for fuck's sake, it's death magic, dead magic is magic that is severed from a caster. Make sure you get it before you make that mistake when it matters"

because im talking about the plants dead magic.
Sorry, that's gotten confused enough times that I assumed you were making a mistake and that you were seeing if we could, for instance, absorb the plant's magic for casting. As opposed to just asking a generic offhand question about the nature of our plant's magic. The plant which has been largely irrelevant for almost two story arcs.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: April 11, 2015, 07:23:27 pm »

irrelevant!? IRRELEVANT!? >:(

ITS A PLANT LIVING OFF OF (or maybe just producing) DEAD MAGIC! THAT THING IS AS RELEVENT AS WE WANT! THINK OF THE POSIBILTYIES! SOMETHING LIVEING OFF OF DEAD MAGIC-THAT JUST-THATS SO REVOLUTIONARY THAT THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT WE COULD DO!

zombies powered by dead magic! that explode in a dead magic burst when killed harming the killer! :D

if the flower is producing the stuff then we have a nigh limitless supply of the stuff! :o

HOW IS IT IRRELEVANT?!

GUYS WE NEED IDEAS FOR MORE USES OF DEAD MAGIC AND OUR PLANT! STAT!
lets rock and roll  8)
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 250