- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286610 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1440 on: February 22, 2015, 10:56:51 am »

Well, when I do imaging for internet stuff (which is almost never because my artistic skills are rather lackluster) I use GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program, it's an unfortunate acronym)
http://www.gimp.org/
I don't have any trouble uploading to files to Imgur, here's some examples of my grandiose artistic prowess to show it works:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
sorry if it sounds like I'm advertising for them, but it's free and it seems like it would help with your problem... Though getting into the habit of periodically saving your work would save you some trouble too...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: February 22, 2015, 11:41:01 am »

I used Gimp once *Shudder* never again. I never thought i could make Good illustrations either until I Found paint.net. Anyway, uploading the files isn't the problem, It is just that i have to flatten the layers before uploading it, Which makes files uploaded to imgur unusable for making future updates.

I probably will come back to both of my games eventually, once I do some hard thinking. But for now.

Let's try this one more time.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:06:42 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: February 26, 2015, 02:15:24 pm »

Um...the link isn't working.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: February 26, 2015, 04:28:59 pm »

Um...the link isn't working.
I think this is the place it's supposed to lead, Shadestyle's new game:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=148707.0

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: April 03, 2015, 07:39:40 pm »

Suddenly the hostile cockroach turns tail and flees after a viscous bite from your wolf zombie.

After everything is explained you get to work on a way to escape the sewer, this takes about a week.

What do you do in this time?

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Personal inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

Records

[/quote]

((Ok, Maybe if i skip this part I can get everything back in working order. you guys seemed to not like it anyway.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: April 04, 2015, 08:11:58 am »

OMG YES! IT's BACK! :'D

> Well, we're out of magic, elbow grease, and identification, so there's not that much we can do before we sleep. Maybe supervise our minions digging a bit and try to see how well the various types are doing that. Mostly focus on getting as good rest as possible, then we'll see how many of our plans we're up to doing after that.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: April 04, 2015, 09:05:56 am »

> Well, we're out of magic, elbow grease, and identification, so there's not that much we can do before we sleep. Maybe supervise our minions digging a bit and try to see how well the various types are doing that. Mostly focus on getting as good rest as possible, then we'll see how many of our plans we're up to doing after that.
+1

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: April 04, 2015, 09:15:39 am »

+1 to above
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: April 04, 2015, 09:52:47 am »

+1
We still have loads of items we haven't tried doing anything with, it feels like we should at least try to come up with something constructive to do rather than just wait for sleep to overtake us... something like:
((Have we given up on the dungeon for good then? I mean if we're not planning on going back down there in the whole week we have left...))

>Stick a bowl with some phoenix pulp onto the outside of the cart, so in the future we are ready to pour it onto approaching hostiles. Try to make napalm/jelly out of phoenix juice (there's probably enough heat in itself, we can probably use water from some puddles nearby since it doesn't have to be safe to eat and sugars from either some of those body parts we have lying around or one of those plants we just have taking up space in our cart).
>If we can't do it ourselves then order a minion to do it, maybe biclops, I think he was smarter than the other guys.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: April 04, 2015, 11:03:11 am »

Oh yea if we can do that kind of thing, lets do it, but I think that's the kind of thing that takes elbow grease. Also, we have a week, this is just sleeping for ONE night.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: April 04, 2015, 01:13:38 pm »

Oh yea if we can do that kind of thing, lets do it, but I think that's the kind of thing that takes elbow grease. Also, we have a week, this is just sleeping for ONE night.
Even if we don't have the energy to do it ourselves, we have a  flipping army of zombies, why should we just leave them sitting around when there's stuff we need done? I doubt we need our entire entourage to dig through rubble

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: April 04, 2015, 01:42:34 pm »

WOOOOO!!!  \o\
                   |
                  / \
+1
We still have loads of items we haven't tried doing anything with, it feels like we should at least try to come up with something constructive to do rather than just wait for sleep to overtake us... something like:
((Have we given up on the dungeon for good then? I mean if we're not planning on going back down there in the whole week we have left...))

>Stick a bowl with some phoenix pulp onto the outside of the cart, so in the future we are ready to pour it onto approaching hostiles. Try to make napalm/jelly out of phoenix juice (there's probably enough heat in itself, we can probably use water from some puddles nearby since it doesn't have to be safe to eat and sugars from either some of those body parts we have lying around or one of those plants we just have taking up space in our cart).
>If we can't do it ourselves then order a minion to do it, maybe biclops, I think he was smarter than the other guys.
+1

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: April 04, 2015, 03:56:39 pm »

Okay! Now i have a question, Does this still follow the old story line(as told in a previous post) or has the fates shifted such that it has become obsolete?
Either way, I suggest we kick reason to the curb and make our own destiny's. Screw epic tales of good and evil, This is our tale. good and evil can take a hike, We're unbound by such simplifying and limiting terms.
Now... Lets get back to the magic. Of this awesome journey, Woho!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: April 04, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

Even if we don't have the energy to do it ourselves, we have a  flipping army of zombies, why should we just leave them sitting around when there's stuff we need done? I doubt we need our entire entourage to dig through rubble
That... is a valid point, but I vaguely remember trying to pull this one and the GM didn't let it work?
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: April 04, 2015, 06:56:41 pm »

That... is a valid point, but I vaguely remember trying to pull this one and the GM didn't let it work?
I don't remember that from when I read through, but I assume allowing us to do stuff like this is one of the reasons we can make smarter minions...
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 250