- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286024 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #735 on: November 16, 2014, 08:56:50 pm »

Identify the unnamed book.
Also the melon to see if a fully grown one has new powers.
And the red flower.
We have so much unidentified magic shit it reminds me of the D&D game with a giantass dungeon and no one learned identify.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 17, 2014, 06:43:32 am »

> Get money, Get Bed!

> Work on the wooden android thingy (Excecute: this is one or two minions, we'll have hundreds o normal ones still.). Aiming for tons of nifty features but at the very least pretty-looking and 4 arms is enough to be worth putting the wizard soul in for now. And buy some ink an a quill and an empty book or two for it's internal storage plus put some of the papers there as well...

> With all this mana, get to work on the undeadifying of the wagon with the fixed cranking and outlook skulls and such.

> Lets put all our 3 pointification points into one of the harder spells for additional munchkinry. I'm liking the look of either Sustain Spell or Detect Object: Destroy.

> Use Fusion Sigil (3 mana) on Skeleton+Jagged Iron Plate. Then animate. Should really boost it's health and unarmed attack.

> Use Changing Sigil on a skeleton, making it's arms and legs much thinner and longer, twisting the ribs around the spine into a single solid piece, sharpening it's fingers to be wicked claws instead, deforming the skull into a disgusting mask of body horror. Basically all sorts of munchkinry you can do just by changing the shape of the bones.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 17, 2014, 06:51:50 am »

I dunno about the munchkinry spells, I say we should start going down the homunculi path, if for no other reason than 'because it's cool'.
Of course, if most of them require carbon, water and sodium, crackpot sigil 2 or 3 ((I can't particularly remember if it's either the chemical or atomic one that would let us get that sodium, I think it's number 3 but I dunno)).
Some divination would be nice OH!
I just...
QUESTION TIME:
Does the detect object, spoken spell work for people and other sentient beings?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 17, 2014, 12:22:43 pm »

"Err... Yes, if I know their name, I can find them with Detect object, Spoken... also it's the atomic one."

You Create Identification scroll's en masse, wishing you had some way to make mass spell casting more efficient. the only Area of effect you can think of is your flame charges though. -4 Mana.

You use the fusion sigil on the flip side of the tarp, and place an unraised skeleton and a jagged iron plate in the appropriate spots. Instead of a metal human skeleton as you expected, you get a strange skeleton, with joints that seem to fold the entire thing into a flat plate like shape. It glistens as though polished. and it's skull is as flat as your hand.  blunt hooked prongs jut from it's stomach like some kind of twisted handle. -3 Mana

You tell Phteven about your idea...

"hmm, yeah, if you could cover up the bones, skeletons could make a great lab assistant. I'll get some black pudding wood. You get one if I get one, sound like a fair trade?

He pulls out some waxy looking black planks, and immediately raids your stockpile for 2 Skeletons.

Laying them on the table next to the wood and tools, he asks.  "Every project needs some planning, What will this baby be doing, wood to bone ratio, so on, and so forth.

I want these to match, so how do you want the wooden parts attached to start? Bands, glue, solid pieces with holes and filling?"
He begins measuring the skeleton's bones.

The wizard's soul has returned, with 500 gold in his ghostly grip.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:29:41 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 17, 2014, 01:07:11 pm »

RS: Learn that hidden spell. I want to know what our alignment is before we use any of those spells.
SS: Ask him to point.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 17, 2014, 01:08:22 pm »

> "I'm thinking of putting this wizard soul in, so scribing and such. Not gonna put it in combat either, so... Butlering, crafting, carpentry tools maybe wich also fits well with it being your assistant, maybe collecting things. So actualy here take another 4 arms" *rips them of skeleton* "You're the expert on what ways of attaching would work best, just make sure the never come of." ((probably some mix of glue and holes+filling)) "Thinking some kind of nice human-looking shell with mostly air and shelves inside and almsot no bone *visible*, not sure what bone ration that ends up meaning. "

> Hmm, wonder if Splintered Life would be an useful addition to this neat thing as well.

> poke at the flat skeleton and try to determine if it's more durable anyway. Also, how much would these deformities prevent it from moving about?

> Idea: since we keep taking arms and skulls away from skeletons... One use for all the leftover legs might be walking furniture, like a table that follows us around and we can put things on. Also the old loveseat as soon as you get the big bed, so you never have to walk anywhere again!
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 17, 2014, 01:47:30 pm »

After some deliberation, the Tinkerer describes what it would look like after the paint job, fittings, and drawers being added. Tools and such could be stored in the chest cavity. and used by the four hands.

Is this ok?

You learn "Self proclaim" Which announces your good and evil deeds of note.

Yeah, it could be, if Black pudding wood did anything interesting while alive, it would be a good idea to make use of Splintered life. it could also be used to repair the outer shell of course.

The new skeleton is definitely more durable than the iron or bone on their own. since it has the hardness of iron and the flexibility of Bone. If it were alive, yeah, this skeletal structure could cause some problems, as an undead? nope. If it has individual segments (which it does) Resurrection can make it move and serve easily.

"You mean like that bathtub from that one play about the Hallow's eve demons stealing Christmas? But yeah, walking furniture is always a neat novelty."

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:51:24 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 17, 2014, 02:33:54 pm »

> Looks good! Let's animate and see how it holds up to various tasks/use an identify scroll on it!

> Lets use 1 mana of Changing Sigil to give the flat thing wicked claws and sharpen the nose into a stiletto for ramming and fix any part of deformation that'd prevent it from running fast and then animate as magic-sustained.

"> Lets put all our 3 pointification points into one of the harder spells for additional munchkinry. I'm liking the look of either Sustain Spell or Detect Object: Destroy."

"> With all this mana, get to work on the undeadifying of the wagon with the fixed cranking and outlook skulls and such."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 17, 2014, 03:23:15 pm »

When skullduggery returns "Skullduggery, There you are. *Hugs* Come now. We have much to do, Figuratively speaking of course.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 17, 2014, 04:05:36 pm »

I'm pretty sure we're evil, considering we randomly murdered that gnome to make him a slave and steal his stuff. Of course we've helped a lot of people, but that's up to us to decide if it was for personal gain or for helping others. So I assume our alignment isn't set in stone.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 17, 2014, 04:55:02 pm »

Okay, let's fill up our golem with magic and use that self proclaim spell.
Still think we should go for the homunculi path though.
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 17, 2014, 05:22:53 pm »

You manipulate the Skeleton using your tarp and mold some sharp claws onto it as best as you can, before animating it. -2 Mana -2 Elbow Grease

You then pump some mana into your bone golem until it is full of your enchanting payload. -5 mana

And for your final trick you animate your superbutler, and with a jovial shudder, it raises up from the table. -2 mana

"That.. is so cool. Aight, now for the fun part."

He punches the butler right in the eyeball, and the wooden ballbearing pops out, revealing a black depths. which blinks alive into static.

"That my friend is the sound of two way communication."

He grabs another two skeletons from your cart, and get's to work on yours/his.

You exit the shop, and think about casting self proclaimed.

"Should I? It might bum me out or something."

((So which is it, Homunculi for the coolness, or Twink spells to make it harder for me to come up with something that poses any threat at all like last game? ))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:43 pm »

Homunculi!
2 PP for Crackpot Sigil 3 and 1 PP to craft cells!
Let's not try to make ShadeStyle cry alright?
And hold off on self proclaim for now actually, then go back to the king and ask for the princesses name.
Alan help.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 17, 2014, 06:04:22 pm »

Homunculi!
2 PP for Crackpot Sigil 3 and 1 PP to craft cells!
Let's not try to make ShadeStyle cry alright?
And hold off on self proclaim for now actually, then go back to the king and ask for the princesses name.
+1 Also shouldn't Unnamed book be updated with our new knowledge.

Tombsice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 17, 2014, 06:17:04 pm »

Skullduggery: Identify cloaked individual and or it's intentions.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 250