- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286011 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #720 on: November 16, 2014, 01:46:29 am »

> Exclaim how WONDERFUL this new cart is and hug Phteven showing your hugest and cutest face!

> IDEA! Ask him to stay a while and check out one more thing; take just the shoulders and arms and maybe a few ribs of a bunch of skeletons nailing them to the inside of the crank room in some efficient configuration, then put a single skull on the outside and animate all these as a single huge undead! Make sure if this system DOES fail the cranks can still be reached and used normally.

> Put a skull in each of the 4 corners looking out, animate them to act as ever-vigilant outlooks.

> Now that we got room for it, lets buy a super-comfy awesome bed and some misc. furniture.

> cast identify on chart to get stuff like speed, durability, carry caacity, etc.

> Put all the bulky stuff like corpses, lumber, tombstones, etc. on the roof and buy a big tarp (same as sheet of burlap?) to cover it with.

> Cast identify in circlet.

> Idea; Phteven could always use an assistant right? Lets experiment around a bit together one madman to another, about the intersection between necromancy and dimensionally transcendent carpentry. (Let's spend 4 skeletons on this, 2 fr materials/dead end experiment, actually animate 2, and Phteven keeps one of them.) Stuff like woden armor, elegant covering panels, built in hidden compartments, tools that can fold out, wooden sotage and dispension of blood fueling... all sorts of stuff.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 16, 2014, 10:20:41 am »

> Exclaim how WONDERFUL this new cart is and hug Phteven showing your hugest and cutest face!

> IDEA! Ask him to stay a while and check out one more thing; take just the shoulders and arms and maybe a few ribs of a bunch of skeletons nailing them to the inside of the crank room in some efficient configuration, then put a single skull on the outside and animate all these as a single huge undead! Make sure if this system DOES fail the cranks can still be reached and used normally.

> Put a skull in each of the 4 corners looking out, animate them to act as ever-vigilant outlooks.

> Now that we got room for it, lets buy a super-comfy awesome bed and some misc. furniture.

> cast identify on chart to get stuff like speed, durability, carry caacity, etc.

> Put all the bulky stuff like corpses, lumber, tombstones, etc. on the roof and buy a big tarp (same as sheet of burlap?) to cover it with.

> Cast identify in circlet.

> Idea; Phteven could always use an assistant right? Lets experiment around a bit together one madman to another, about the intersection between necromancy and dimensionally transcendent carpentry. (Let's spend 4 skeletons on this, 2 fr materials/dead end experiment, actually animate 2, and Phteven keeps one of them.) Stuff like woden armor, elegant covering panels, built in hidden compartments, tools that can fold out, wooden sotage and dispension of blood fueling... all sorts of stuff.
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 16, 2014, 12:23:28 pm »

You already paid the scribe

You buy a ream of paper (500 sheets), a burlap sheet, and 10 thick charcoal sticks.

-2 Mana

As soon as the coin falls in to the scribe's hand, at the hands of your bone golem, you feel a curse lifted from your shoulders, which was preventing you from being happy, you suddenly realize just how AWESOME your cart is and give Phteven a big sappy hug, with a massive adorable grin on your face, The bill explodes into a flaming ball of suspended disbelief at you not skipping out on your bill. the flames of greed dissipating into nothingness. Your face is massively adorable the entire time.

"Er..."

You stop hugging the poor confused machinist and act like nothing had happened. purchasing 4 Ricks of birch wood, in the shape of 4 8X8X2 square panels.

"Almost out of mana again, Amazing how Casting incredible feats of magic can do that to a fella' huh? I can identify the Circlet That I mindlessly plopped on my Head, Work with Phteven to try and create an undead wooden android, Try the sentry skulls, or Give the automatic powering system a try using some of those bones. those are ranked from most likely to least likely to work by the way, with the amount of mana I have left."

Maybe I should find something to do with my overwhelming amounts of excess Elbow grease? Then again that is more of a Warrior sort of thing.

Your undead load all the crap up on the roof, and pile some dirt off to the side, ready for farming! (you think.)

After searching around, you find the only thing that looks more comfortable than your loveseat, A giant fluffy king sized bed, the entire thing purple... It costs 1000 gold (and you have 900.)

"No, It's not fair! It's not fair!!!"

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

((So close, just like, one usable siege weapon and I won't feel bad about... well... Notice how you haven't used the green health bar yet?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: November 16, 2014, 12:39:24 pm »

> Look for more work. We need that bed.

> Lets work on the undead wooden android thing, seeing as we have excess ellbow grease, it's the perpetuity least likely to persist, and we can actually wait with the *animating* part once we have a proof of concept just fine.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 16, 2014, 01:00:12 pm »

1 is overwhelming excess?
Anyway Identify the staff and circlet to get rid of all vagueness.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 16, 2014, 01:30:27 pm »

1 is overwhelming excess?

((Er... What? One what? oh right, I'm dumb. nevermind.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 16, 2014, 04:54:45 pm »

> Look for more work. We need that bed.

> Lets work on the undead wooden android thing, seeing as we have excess ellbow grease, it's the perpetuity least likely to persist, and we can actually wait with the *animating* part once we have a proof of concept just fine.
1: we have plenty of missions, some finished I think, we just have to wait a day.
2: you sure that would be useful, or efficent? From my perspective, having single zombies and skeletons pushing the cart along would be good as they can also be used for defence quite easily.

Edit: I think right now we should sleep, there isn't much else to do and we only have one elbow grease anyway.
So Sleepy time I guess.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 06:54:31 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 16, 2014, 07:30:31 pm »

-1 Mana.

((had a hard time figuring out how to organize these commands.))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:34:39 pm by Shadestyle »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 16, 2014, 07:35:23 pm »

Normal story: "Nice, who knew! Sleepy time!" sleep!
Skeleton story: "I... Think... My master has left me.
Would you know where he is?"
Alan help.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 16, 2014, 07:53:29 pm »

Normal story: "Nice, who knew! Sleepy time!" sleep!
Skeleton story: "I... Think... My master has left me.
Would you know where he is?"

+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 16, 2014, 08:14:08 pm »

You immediately pass out according to the will of the min-max munchkin twink gods.

Surprisingly, you actually do sleep well in your seemingly sedated state. You have a dream about shooting yourself out of a cannon, while spitting white hot fire the entire way. +5 Health, +3 Pontification points, +5 Elbow grease, +17 Mana.

You awaken, going through the motions to knock the last remnants of sleep from your eyes.

Spoiler: Time Resumes. (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 16, 2014, 08:28:25 pm »

Skullduggery: "Have you seen him recently? I am attempting to locate him."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 16, 2014, 08:30:37 pm »

Identify the unnamed book.
Also the melon to see if a fully grown one has new powers.
And the red flower.
We have so much unidentified magic shit it reminds me of the D&D game with a giantass dungeon and no one learned identify.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 16, 2014, 08:45:20 pm »

Fill up our bone golem first.
After we do all that, go and collect our minions and their bounty, then buy that beautiful bed!(I'm sorry about min-maxing soooooooo much, if we were doing that, we probably would have...
Done pretty much everything we've already done, actually.
Hmmm.)
Edit: Fill up our bone golem with Mana, if that wasn't apparent, it sounds disturbing otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 08:48:34 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 16, 2014, 08:53:11 pm »

Fill up our bone golem first.
After we do all that, go and collect our minions and their bounty, then buy that beautiful bed!(I'm sorry about min-maxing soooooooo much, if we were doing that, we probably would have...
Done pretty much everything we've already done, actually.
Hmmm.)
Edit: Fill up our bone golem with Mana, if that wasn't apparent, it sounds disturbing otherwise.
[*insert unnecessary and distasteful sex joke here*]
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 250