- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286108 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #900 on: December 12, 2014, 08:17:29 am »

SS: should have expected that, really.
Is the bull okay?
NS:Stick a scarred green bone in there and see what happens to it.
In any case, tear of the edges of our tarp and dip it into the oasis water and attempt to seal the seams.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 12, 2014, 10:08:25 am »

((So, it's ok if I don't Illustrate stuff like this right?))

You stick a scarred green bone in there, And after pulling it back out, see no difference, other than the black goop covering it

You then tear off part of the Tarp, and soak it in the Oasis water, before wrapping it around the bleeding edge of the wound, It looks a lot cleaner, and the shadowy portal lightens a tint.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Brothers and Master. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:27:39 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 12, 2014, 02:35:34 pm »

> Tie something around the leg, preventing bloodflow.

> Consider posible consequence of simply amputating the leg? Our master IS a lich right, he should be able to just regrow the leg or take one from a skeleton or something right? Seems a lot less metaphysically questionable.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 12, 2014, 04:02:37 pm »

You tighten the bandage around his wound, and examine it further, while Considering amputating the whole thing, and being done with it, but who knows what would happen when that portal unravels as the chunk of flesh deteriorates, or even worse, if it does so immediately upon being cut off if it is your master's magic that is sustaining it.

In your wizardly opinion, Amputation could be very good, or very bad, depending on the nature of it, and the care with which it is done.

If All went well, Yes, Master Valeric could just attach a new leg using his magic when he came to, or even Regrow it with a number of different techniques, potions, spells and rituals.

Regrowing limbs has become a bit mainstream due to progress in most fields of magic, and as far as your studies tell you, Just about every school of magic has a way to do it.

Meanwhile, that ugly boulder is blocking your path while the other adventurers go on ahead, all the better, since they should soften any enemies up.

Soft soil on either side of the path could make it hazardous to go around, but It may be possible.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:06:08 pm by Shadestyle »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 12, 2014, 04:22:27 pm »

Contemplate what we need for a safe and clean amputation. If we have everything then procede, if not we'll just have to hope for the  best as we raid this dungeon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 12, 2014, 05:17:40 pm »

"Something to sterilize the area before, during, and after the cut, a strong material to either break or cut the bone, something to heal or cauterize the gaping wound that is made, and some kind of cleansing potion or spell to deal with any illness that could be caused by a failure during sterilization."

"And once again, this magic could be unstable. So it could be highly dangerous to attempt if this is a curse of some kind, as the magical backlash could be substantial without a means of draining and then cutting off the flow of magic or magical energy to it."

"If only there were some way to awaken the Master, he may have some input, as it IS his leg we are talking about here."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 12, 2014, 05:28:53 pm »

Hmmm.
Honestly, better to leave it for now, in my opinion, but first, get a stick of charcoal out and draw a line just before the black portal on masters leg.
SS:Cut the bull out of the trap, I guess?
Alan help.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 12, 2014, 06:32:43 pm »

> Could we somehow cut out a kind of corkscrew of flesh, to get the portal far away without cutting the magic of in case it DOES explode?

> Since we've cut of blood flow, what about cutting it of, not bothering with sterilization and cauterization, and then just doing a second cleaner cut for that when he comes to?

> Have the skeletons try to put push the big rock over.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 12, 2014, 06:57:41 pm »

> Could we somehow cut out a kind of corkscrew of flesh, to get the portal far away without cutting the magic of in case it DOES explode?

> Since we've cut of blood flow, what about cutting it of, not bothering with sterilization and cauterization, and then just doing a second cleaner cut for that when he comes to?

> Have the skeletons try to put push the big rock over.
Even without blood flow, your are talking about a big gaping hole in the guys leg, it doesn't require blood flow to get infected.
I think.
Anyway, we have gotten sterilisation in the form of oasis water and just heating up a steel plate using some Phoenix juice could help as cauterisation.
As well as that, we could try constructing a forge....
Okay, next self made quest on the agenda, find some obsidian wood, gonna need that soon.
Speaking of, what do you mean by cleaner cut?
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 12, 2014, 07:52:53 pm »

"Not to be callous, But I am surprised that there isn't more curiosity about the portal itself."

You tally down the self imposed quest to find some Obsidian Wood before Marking Valeric's Leg with a stick of charcoal.

The Skeletons Push over the Giant Obelisk, With some effort, and a bit of digging around the base, It falls into the soft soil and sinks like a stone.

"N...   No."

Valeric stirs a bit, mumbling something to himself, before falling back into a more peaceful sleep, having said his piece.

"That makes me wonder just how the hawthorn A lich's physiology works, ones that aren't skeletal are more than capable of resisting things that harm undead, so long as they aren't channeling death magic, and when their phylactery is intact and containing their soul, nothing can kill them, Just how would phoenix juice affect him, being not quite living, and not quite undead."

"Blathering aside, That could work, applying phoenix juice to a metal implement to heat it."

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

((I am really sorry Armok, I can't stop laughing at the "Flesh corkscrew"))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:56:25 pm by Shadestyle »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 12, 2014, 07:56:35 pm »

SS: pet the bull, and return through the south portal, then, to the East portal!
NS: Eh, Tar like portals to some sort of yet unexplored universe get a bit samey after a while.
In any case, continue! We don't have enough info on that portal yet, if the charcoal markings disappear, we know it's dangerous, if not, it can presumably wait.
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 12, 2014, 08:01:12 pm »

SS: pet the bull, and return through the south portal, then, to the East portal!
NS: Eh, Tar like portals to some sort of yet unexplored universe get a bit samey after a while.
In any case, continue! We don't have enough info on that portal yet, if the charcoal markings disappear, we know it's dangerous, if not, it can presumably wait.
((Bleh, I suppose Kicking people's souls just doesn't interest you.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 12, 2014, 08:06:46 pm »

((Did we kick it's soul? I'm pretty sure we whacked it with our death staff.
Ohhh, on that note, gonna have to make that headband bloodsteel, we missed so many opportunities, not to mention finally validating my plans for some sort of 'Ginue force' introduction every time we meet someone, including fireworks display.
Oh hey, we actually tackled it, even cooler!))
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 12, 2014, 08:22:25 pm »

((Did we kick it's soul? I'm pretty sure we whacked it with our death staff.
Ohhh, on that note, gonna have to make that headband bloodsteel, we missed so many opportunities, not to mention finally validating my plans for some sort of 'Ginue force' introduction every time we meet someone, including fireworks display.
Oh hey, we actually tackled it, even cooler!))
((No, I mean when Valeric was shoving aside everyone else... With his foot? *Wink wink* Also, Ironically, I have been wracking my brain for a way to Validate my Plans to have the Rule of cool affect the actual outcome of things.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 12, 2014, 08:27:44 pm »

Actually, new Idea, Orbital Skeleton reinforcements, we pack a group of skeletons into a bone and metal shell, create a magic mortar and fire them wherever we need any reinforcements.
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 250