- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286147 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (UPDATE) Necromechanic
« Reply #3555 on: February 20, 2016, 05:05:41 pm »

It claims to be very sorry, but unless there is great danger or strong benefit to be had, Valerik would need to make an appointment for an arrangement like that.

It turns to Gerod in a way, and merely writes something down, storing it.

It asks if Valerik has any other business, or if it is free to go.

"Later dipweeds" Gerod says after doing something with your "Name-your-own-loot" tool, leaving.

You make sure none of your other minions have been given affection or otherwise incapacitated, and feed them all before spraying them with water to clean them off. -500 Farm Value

Wizard Butler seems to be doing something, He is now fusing water kept in different shaped bottles, along with using different methods of Synthesis, slowly creating some kind of potion using nothing but water, glass, and a touch of magic.

The Jeannes are huddled in a circle outside, where you find that they are betting on Fairy or Gallarn't, who are both Upperbody-armor-less and getting ready to bare knuckle brawl on the sand, general murmur leads you to believe they are having an altercation over... You don't know, maybe they just wanted to fight?..

Harkim is welding on his Machine Weapon, It now has A holographic projector and several retractable harnesses.

You decide to stay away from that.

Dublin is still asleep, napping away apparently, you leave him be.

One of the Jeannes is in that Tank abomination, doing a loop-de-loop in some kind of rickety structure made from Stone bricks and Iron bands.

"Woo! Do it to it!" one of them yells from the crowd.

Betting is taking place here as well.

Fenrir and Honey have also returned, and are apparently on top of the loop-de-loop hastily set up by the ambitious Jeannes.

There is an emaciated Elephant corpse on top of it as well, rivulets of blood drip down the structure, remnants of an even hastier feeding.

You finish up the Supermummy, and activate it.  Throwing it into a pile of Jeannes starts the spar quick enough.

It seems to strongly prefer shoving Jeannes away with both hands, like a cross between a classical zombie and a kindergartner.  Occasionally, it will jump on one of them, stomping them flat, or kicking them away like a sportsball.

Once however, it spears a Jeanne with a knifehand, piercing her chest and poofing her instantly.

You decide to learn Metamorphosis and Supercharge Undead, A spell which allows for more powerful Mutations and allows you to temporarily increase the power of your undead, while also healing and sustaining them, you then develop a technique for future minions, allowing them to be made with special attacks and techniques built in. -7 Pontification Points

Creating the Self sustaining boneweed plant requires 1 Pontification Point, of which you have 0

Same with the Expensive Statuette

You begin construction of Gerod's new body, plopping his pieces onto the table, and knitting them back together with cloned tissue.

You enhance the stomach with Crackpot II, to speed and aid digestion.

The hands cannot yet be enchanted, since you don't yet know "Spell Capture Bubble"

Same with "Swish"

You record Bigbot's Design Specs and materials down on a blueprint, so you can always make another one.

A bigbot can now be made with 1 Bandit Zombie, 1 Dwarven Mech, and 5480 Value.  You whistle at that number.

Checking with A.R.M.O.K and catching up on it's adventure, you get all of it's blueprints.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:10:04 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: February 20, 2016, 06:34:12 pm »

> Wizard Trade for Spell Capture Bubble, presumably form A.R.M.O.K..
> Collect and make all the various peices for gerods body that can be done in advance, starting up cloning proccesses that'll take a while to finish and so on.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: February 20, 2016, 06:47:45 pm »

> Wizard Trade for Spell Capture Bubble, presumably form A.R.M.O.K..
> Collect and make all the various peices for gerods body that can be done in advance, starting up cloning proccesses that'll take a while to finish and so on.
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: February 20, 2016, 09:01:39 pm »

ask A.R.M.O.K if he could teach a us fuse
((if we don't know it already))   offer to teach him something in return
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: February 21, 2016, 12:57:35 pm »

You already know Fuse.

Neither you, A.R.M.O.K, nor anyone else in the area knows Spell Capture Bubble, unfortunately.

You place the Backlash heart on the table, and get to work starting Gerod's bits.

You start Some muscles growing, some brains, Precursor Cerebrospinal Fluid and gather or create Curiosity Quintessence, Empty Thoughts, Liquid Non, Nanobots, Lightning Quintessence, Oil of Grease, Shock-away, Quicksilver and Sustained Sustain Living.

You also make a raritanium eye, obtain a glass cannon, and a Gold ring.

All you should need now is Focus, Mana, Gerod to aid in producing the necessary modularium and the cloned parts that are being made. -500 Value, -4 Mana, -25 Focus

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: February 21, 2016, 01:07:02 pm »

Stick support sigil on the back of our armor/clothing for HP regeneration. I can't believe that still hasn't gotten done.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: February 21, 2016, 01:15:09 pm »

"Probably because an aura of life and healing will deal damage to any undead nearby."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: February 21, 2016, 01:22:41 pm »

"Probably because an aura of life and healing will deal damage to any undead nearby."

the answer is clearly to study the life/death plant on our staff to figure out what lets the death and life mana live in harmony. then apply that to a support sigil that will heal allies regardless of weather they are alive, undead, or technically undead.

if we have not already us an idscroll on the plant
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:28:24 pm by endlessblaze »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: February 21, 2016, 01:25:11 pm »

Can we contain that with a great shield or something?

EDIT: Ooh, or soul orbs. Those are supposed to absorb the mana from spells, so we might even get to harvest some ambient mana while we're at it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:27:05 pm by Whisperling »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: February 21, 2016, 01:38:28 pm »

*Bursts into the cave carrying 1000lb of stuff in boxes.*
"I come bearing shweet, shweet lootz! I am willing to trade some for goods and services! Right now I want a tracking spell on one 'Evil C. Artifact' as soon as possible."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: February 21, 2016, 01:48:14 pm »

Gerod bursts back in rambling about something as you cast an ID spell on your staff's titular plant.

-1 Mana, -1 Value.

Both greatshield and soul orbs could be used, but one would prevent your normal magic from escaping, and the other could overflow unless you used it up at a greater or perfectly equal rate to it being stored.  Either way, support sigil has a very wide range, so failure to contain it could cause your minions to become ill, if they were sustained from Death Mana.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: February 21, 2016, 01:53:11 pm »

dimensional noise hm?

sounds like we need to create sustained spell bubbles of dimensional spells. and do some studies of those.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: February 21, 2016, 02:13:53 pm »

((how about them goods and services?))
EDIT: Ask about when a good time to make an appointment would be.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 04:19:40 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: February 21, 2016, 04:39:57 pm »

Could we use an orb to direct the excess life energy into growing a flesh-construct? Perhaps we could build some sort of box that absorbs life mana and perpetually converts it into some sort of bundle of tentacles and eyes that could be used for scouting? I guess that is a bit too elvish for us... Maybe we could just hae something that perpetually imbues its contents with life mana, put in something with a high capacity/resistance to life mana and end up with a factory for sentient lead or something that can be used in golems?

Does anyone else want to build a second Gerod body for sciencing upon?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: February 21, 2016, 04:46:23 pm »

I wonder if correct manipulation of Life mana might be able to produce an artificial soul...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 250