- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286435 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3270 on: September 25, 2015, 08:05:14 am »

We should probably get the king by the way. I mean. I'm pretty sure he's still in a cage in the castle.
Oh. I forgot about him.

I hope his cage has an automatic method of feeding him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: September 25, 2015, 02:11:09 pm »

If it has the food's been turned into dirt. Dirt that feels and maybe tastes like food but still dirt. Anyway it's only been like two days. He's probably fine.
Summon Sylvanus. We've got some deals to make.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:34:52 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: September 27, 2015, 12:00:42 am »

You consider a number of ideas, If you cloned the creature and transferred the brain and private bits, it would become dependent on artificial regeneration, at least for it's body.

Making it into a vampire might work, maybe Jeanne could somehow salvage this by turning it into an illusory vampire like herself.

Ultimately, you decide to take the long and effective way.

Firstly, you check for any flesh that either is, or soon will be rotting, and find none, it seems that Wizard butler and Galarn't were able to do work.

Next, you toss a bar of silver into the Pot of Oasis water, and out rises the proprietor.

"How much water will that get me?"

"Ehh, quite a bit. it isn't minted, but I trust it's real."

"Good, Could you just spray this patient over here until she is Disease free?"

The Oasis demon does so, spraying off the coating of ash and eradicating whatever bacteria or viruses remained.

The patients breath quickens, but ultimately, it does not matter much, none of the weak clots break, and nothing snaps off.

"Pleasure doing business."

You take samples of her remaining skin, and clone it quickly, combining it with a drop of her blood to jump start that whole "Dna" thing, you get a folded sheet of Deep crimson skin, it will do, at least for ensuring survival.  Next, you blast her with a 100 Mana Raw life, rapidly swelling the muscles and pulling back the organs, you then use mutation coupled with literally smudges of Miracle serum to stimulate muscle growth and blood production, Nextly, you begin attaching the skin, Without energy knitting, this process is very difficult, and will likely require a long time for the skin to actually attach, and it will take a practical artist to clear up the scars and wrinkles, unlike Wizard butler, this skin is a bit to delicate at the moment for your Necro-plastic-surgery.

Now that she looks more like a person than a carcass, you realize a rather unfortunate fact.

"Oh Godsdamnit I spent over 100 mana healing one of those damn rat things, and all the anti-bioticics (Anti-necrotics?) probably killed it anyway."

You congratulate Harkim on such an effective minion to take your mind off the potential laundry list of problems.

"You know... if you're good with your studies, you might get even more toys to work with..."   

"I have been practicing, and even rose an undead! did you see the Glittery slime guy? Only thing any ninja misses out on is non-stealth damage and durability, so something that CAN'T be hurt, coupled with something a bit more than the old shuriken/knife combo makes this fellow a force to be reckoned with, so long as the gold holds out, and even if it doesn't it still makes a great trump card considering just how DEVASTATING that shotgun is."

"A good point, you -did- do a REALLY great job with that one. I'm proud of you."

"I just took a shotgun, a gun that is two guns that involves plants, a plant related thing, and the mirror, apparently that read the fusion as the mirror doubling the barrels from 3 to 6, the greed fruit making it use money instead of seeds, the heavy plant theme making it shoot plants, related to greed, and the greed/plant aspect making those plants in turn greedy. but it seems that the ingredients... I don't know, weight, holds some impact, like, the strong guns gave that aspect some weight, the two plant related things did their thing, and the greed and mirrors added the tweaking as minor aspects, it... it's really hard to explain.  Like, that knife thing you made? the one that looks almost done? It holds a lot of weight right now, and depending on what you finish it up with, that weight could go barreling down in some direction.

Wizard Butler seems to REALLY get it after being back, it's like stacking the deck almost, sure you cannot control the result, but you still control every other factor."

"That'd be really useful to measure and quantify... maybe a variant on the Identify spell..."

"It's hard to quantify, really, even i don't know what I will get, but I have suspicions, based on what I add, lots of gun, lots of plant, a bit of greed and a mirror, it seems obvious in hindsight. and is useful no matter what, considering just how many materials I used, and even if it was something wildly off kilter, I could separate or fuse it more, like swapping out parts to a recipe, even the shape matters, if Iron and a feather don't make an iron feather, but instead a feather bar, maybe the bar aspect should be adjusted, and attempted again, like, I don't know, making the iron feather shaped as well."

""Wizard butler is crazy good though, he knows how to separate, fuse and do that synthesis thing until he gets what he wants out of what he put in."

"Sounds like you got a better handle on this than me!" You chortle.

"Are you kidding? You have a lightning arm in the floor, and Some scary looking robots, er, robot, I would call those wild successes, and all of the orbs you have been getting? i don't know what you plan to do with all of them, but I am positive it is wild, isn't it Valerik?"

"Well, probably. I honestly haven't planned very far ahead with that. And yeah, those bots are pretty neat. I really need to make more of them. By the way, did I teach you to use the scanner yet?"

"I just find a use for what fusion gives up, and eventually I come back around to what I needed later with a different fusion, while Wizard butler does stuff like fusing a small lead bit with a fully crafted potion to tip the scales and stuff, but he told me either way works as good as another."

"It isn't too difficult,.. just put something in and it reads out the info."

"Hmm, actually, on those orbs, you might find some better uses than I can from combining them. I can always make more, so feel free to try if you get any ideas. Did I teach you how to reverse engineer those orbs and learn the spells?"   

"Oh, not the spell bubbles, I meant the actual orbs you were producing, like the one that melts stuff you put in it, and the one that holds mana inside it."

I am thinking of trying to learn one or two of those though as well, There might be something REALLY good in that pile."

"Ah. Yup, good initiative. "

You go to Wizard butler to give him better clothing than those rags, after clapping Harkim on the back for his good work.

"So. Young, conventionally attractive I assume, any other requests? Style for the clothes? Any kind of gear not magically part of you?"   

"A robe, a pointed hat and a walking stick to keep up appearances. I also need a source of thread, any kind will do, but this will be used in making something I believe you will just love sir, A means of teleportation in a sense."

"Colors, patterns, features?"   

"Pastel blue, some means of making the two sets of sleeves look like one when not in use, temporary most of all, since I will be replacing it with one made through synthesis. a black fabric that resists darkness, I plan on producing enough for myself and possibly you, it will allow us all to travel through something called the Corridors of Darkness, a means by which Heartless and Nobodies transport themselves all over the world, from there, We can work on improving that robes design with additional materials and components."

"So probably just simple Metal Leather, with some golem animation, some Silent Image to change it's appearance, and enchanted with Great Shield against the darkness. Sounds simple enough."   You say.

"The greatest shield in the world won't protect someone's soul from that taint, Trust me when I say I need to at least synthesize dark cloth for your viewing before you can elaborate on defense against that corruption. It is like a miasma almost, and the dark cloth is capable of Redirecting it away through absorption and expulsion."

"Sounds like you might be better of making your own cloth from that then if you can create it, and you just ask me later if there's any enchants you want me to put on it that you can't handle on your own?"

"Once I get the materials, I plan to weave it with Dustmetal, Bloodsteel, and Livingmetal, made from gold, to produce light as a defensive measure in emergency.  Your input would be greatly valued, sir."

WB seems to have no interest in changing his appearance physically, But with some magic, wood and burlap, Wizard butler looks like a proper wizard/butler once more wearng a sort of robe/tuxedo wiht Redsilver buttons, a few hidden pockets, and long coattails and wide sleeves, Finally, he crafts a single Cryskeel Monocle, rimmed with rose gold, and attached to a small topaz chain, the rim and lens transmuted into livingmetal, and finally, the lens Adjectified with "Clear" and "One-way".

"If I may, The reason I chose Rose gold instead of a cheaper material is simply for this effect."

He channels the rose gold, creating petals from dust, tinted a bright blue. with a small weak whirlwind, the petals spin around, through the ethereal petals, you see the Gang's activities a few moments ago, and in between the petals, their activities now.

"And that besides, it makes a good visual effect." He pockets it for later use.

Next, you speak with Fenrir, it has been too long, and he has not made any trouble.

"Err, you Ok in there? I might have kinda forgotten about you for a while. Anyway we now have much more resources so hopefully I'll be making you a body soonish. maybe. if you'll behave." You vaguely not-promise

"I will behave.  Better anything than this prison, company can only do so much for pitch blackness when Honey gets distracted, I guess a dragon can only do so much."

You quickly concede under the very depressing point.

"Ok, I'll make something for you..."

You craft a vaguely canine Wolf stick Golem to integrate Fenrir's core, the core is close enough that simply casting the animate golem spell does the job, making one big flaming eye appear in the core stuck in the shell's chest, it is held in a Diamond shaped lattice, to which several more spiral steel sticks are connected, Honey's core is tightly held to the golem's back, a cushion of Rainbow Dark Dragon Leather and Fluff enchantments.

To be perfectly meta, it looks a bit like Sauron with a backpack and some magnetix...

The shell buffs out, the spiral steel literally swelling with either muscle or something like it, the "Head" Turns into a needlenose of sorts, with no defining features other than a newly hinged jaw, and the amalgam runs out into the desert night, Fenrir runs to the top of a sandy dune before letting out an earthshattering howl, literally shifting the sand into ripples and turning the dune into a much shorter dune.  The moon shines unknowing.

You walk out and converse with Honey's holographic avatar.

"So, what have you been up to? I don't have your main body for a while yet, but I'm just starting on the remote avatar, so I'm checking in to see if your requirements for it are still the same and if you have any good ideas for how to actually stay in contact with it without needing a wire."   

"Simple really, I got the child to bring me enough information to know that an adjusted summoning spell would work wonders. as in a rune or enchantment on a 'projector'."

"Ah, perfect, I were going for a projector based design already. Wizard Trade?"   

"You already know the summoning spell. And I meant projector in a metaphorical sense, a twig with another twig on it would work if it were provided mana and a trigger."

"Fenrir wants to go run really fast though the desert screaming at things. I'll be back momentarily."

You gather everyone up for a nice meal, and even Make a quick sprint to retrieve the two snake women that hung out with Gerod.

The meal is full of debauchery and kind-of-celebration, from Harkim using his minion in a game of charades, which is actually won by an Insomniac Jeanne Illusion and one of the Snake women, who opens up quickly after only a few glasses of whatever it is Dublin cooked up, you wonder how he could have fermented something that fast without adjectivity. More orcish secrets you suppose.

The stew even looks delicious.

"You know" you say in between bites, "this is really great" "great stuff. Makes me wonder what you could do with a real, magically outfitted kitchen, and a proper selection of ingredients."   

"Talent from the old country.  Food is strong, and fights with food are few, waste is not allowed, and taste is art with whatever colors one can find.  Any colors fine to paint morsel."

"Wise words. in line with that, I'm handing out equipment, anything you want?"   

"Hmm... Quiver good for spell holding, and hands are good for spell making, I still lack something good for using the bubbles, Something like... Large crossbow, one that you made before, but simpler, like sling or fling, using more plentiful ammunition, not more mana."

"Maybe just a glove that can make them solid and shapable sort of like snowballs, and then you throw them?"

"Good, but I worry covering hands may interfere with my normal spells, one hand may work, but I still worry."

You are wary of creepily watching Jeanne sleep, considering her Unable to sleep counterpart is... well she isn't sleeping.

You fuse Bright Lights and Blank Sigil together, getting a Neonic orb, This orb leaves behind a rainbow trail as it moves, which itself changes colors in a moving pattern.  On it's own it looks amazing, but there may be even more that can be done with this.  The trail lingers for over a minute before fading at the tail.

You have the insomniac Jeanne Do a task for you instead, and provided blood, she creates an illusion of what Honey's holographic avatar looks like, Which you Enchant and infuse with Metal Great Shield and Gate sigil to sustain it, and Finally, Enchant it with a Summon spell, slightly modified to bring the will over into to a preconstructed mana body, instead of providing the raw mana for them to construct their own.

Finally, you tap the forehead to trigger the spell, and the eyes open, glancing to her hands.

"Thank you so much." she embraces you and Jeanne.

Before bending over backwards and suplexing the both of you into the hard stone. -10 Health

"Gah! What the hell was that for?"

"Because now I can." she says with measured Joy and respect.

"I'll be back before dawn.  I need to keep an eye on my core after all."

You create a five slot fusion sigil, shaped like a pentagram, and fill each slot with blood suction system powered by an electric engine with a tube to a needle, a still beating Homunculous heart, a newly made blood orb, a Large steel gearbox, and lastly, a sustained Gate Sigil.

The result is a whirring cube, 6 gears on it's outside faces, and countless ones inside, It also has two pipes coming form one corner, made form steel, and a lever next to that. it drips equal parts oil and blood and bounces around from the spinning gears colliding with the ground, you enchant this with Metal Deep Quaff and Metal Blood Circle you try to nudge it over to the Next ritual circle, to grant it sapience, but it's whirring intensifies, and it's liquids become pure black and oily, making it slip around, and nearly ramming into your prosthetic foot.

You grab the lever, which seems to be connected to a complex mechanism, a series of gears that the lever can apparently be shifted into, in a snake pattern, it has 8 gears, and is currently on the first one.

You drag it over to the Ritual of sapience and complete it. the gears stop moving.

This thing does not look family friendly.

Identification indicates that this mechanical creature, measuring 6x6 Pixels, Hungers for blood, oil, flesh and metal, which it consumes to grow or sustain itself. It's sole driving force is it's hunger right now. and it waits for any machine or creature foolish enough to draw near.  It also has a massively complex gear system that when active puts it into a frenzy, where it attacks anything that moves, consuming it, and finally, ripping itself apart to expel the waste, which is converted into horrific raw materials or machinery, this process tires it out as it recuperates.

The 8 gears represent rest, or it's off state, fight, flight, abundance, scarcity, memory, instinct, and death.  The death gear will destroy the Machine Heart with a final creation.

You take several Marrow pepper seeds and combine them.

Metal essence makes 3 bloody iron bone seeds, their flowers weep blood down onto the deceptively strong bones that make up their stem.

Raritanium makes Rocket Plants, these Tubers grow underground, building up nitrous oxide until finally erupting to propagate miles away.

Topaz makes whistle-bone grass, grows into fingerbones shaped like whistles, bright yellow in color.

A diamond makes for a Diamond marrow pepper seed. this plant practically sucks the earth dry to produce bone shaped diamonds topped with Pepper shaped diamonds, It is very barren in the seed department, making growth slow.

A Burning plank creates a Ghost Pepper Plant. This plant radiates an unearthly heat, making it unbearable to be near, and it's innards are ethereal, making cooking a hefty chore besides, every part of the plant is chock full of capsasin, making the simple act of harvesting it a pain.

A hot coal creates a Hot coal seed. this pea pod like plant is filled with red hot stones, which are actually the seeds of this plant.

You fuse a bird with a marrow Pepper seed, getting a skeletal peacock. This bird is filled with plant matter, encased in spindly bone, and lays seeds instead of eggs, which grow into more skeletal peacocks, it's tail feathers are leaves, and it consumes mana to survive. It seems to retain the memories of it's former being, and still shows, if not a greater fear of the Carrion Parrot, which is now trying to reach it's beak out of the cage, for what purpose, you can only guess at.

Sand makes a grit plant seed, shaped like an empty shell casing, this plant looks like a normal pepper plant, aside from the off yellow color. These grit peppers make the consumer stronger, but causes them to grow facial hair, and have a minor throat abrasion, making them talk less, and sound rougher.

Soil makes Compost Plant seeds, These plants extrude rotting plant matter from their branches, making them excellent for farming, if one can handle the awful smell.

Stone makes miner's delight nuts, a plant which can only grow in solid rock, and grows sheets of hard tack like substance around it's area. it draws mana from lines to the surface, by absorbing sunlight and solar mana to sustain itself, it's blooms indicate good mining beneath with all of the minerals it requires.

Blood makes for Fattened marrow pepper seeds, this breed of marrow peppers is much more mild, with a weaker flavor, it is also filled with varying degrees of blood, depending on how well cared for it is.

Muscle makes Tough Marrow Pepper seeds, these ones take longer to grow, and are smaller, but contain just as much for crowing on the fly, instead of just peppers, it also grows leaves that are like jerky, but they must be smoked first, since these leaves are used to consume bacteria from the air.

Brain matter, fused with a Marrow pepper makes a Brainfood seed, these peppers are good for mental focus, and have some unknown means of storing knowlage in them to allow the consumer to temporarily learn something.

You take a Heart and fuse it with a marrow pepper seed, receiving a small heart shaped seed, which grows into a small green tuft that sprouts Heart shaped fruit, these fruit restore health, and taste sweet, with a hint of mint, the only issue is their size, a whopping 5 by 5 pixels, in order to restore around 4 health, an entire one must be eaten.

You take some ink as well, and get a weeping plant seed, this plant's stem is filled with ink, but has no leaves, flowers or roots, forcing it to parisitize other plants for all of these to reproduce.

You craft a simple machine gun, and fuse this with a marrow pepper seed, you get a shrub seed that grows rocksalt bullets, when stripped of it's oily leaves, the plant is revealed to be shaped like an Agram 2000, whether or not it works you suppose depends on how well it would be cared for.

A Clear Steel Suit of armor, combined with a marrow pepper seed gets you Chia armor. This armor cannot be damaged so long as a single plant grows on it. Every hit however, resonates with every piece of it, causing the plants to disintegrate.  they also grow more quickly when grown on the armor.

You fuse a Marrow pepper seed with a large cube of ice made using sapphire mana, getting a menthol gelatin plant. this icy plant has leaves of drooping gelatin, bright cyan and cold to the touch, it has a stem of pure cartilage.

A small bar of Dwarven Alloy combined with a marrow pepper gets you a clockwork plant seed, this plant can only be grown in copper dust and grows using an internal mainspring that harnesses Electricity ran through the dust to construct itself.

You very carefully extract a dead Centipede from the Wugong Jar, and extract it's DNA, fusing this with DNA extracted from Rainbow Dark Dragon Hide.  Unfortunately, you get an odd cord instead, it looks to be made of Rainbow Dark dragon hide, but is segmented like a centepede, a green and blue line rounds around it's length in a corkscrew shape.  Identification reveals to to be Biocable, a cord made from Arranged DNA. it might still work for cloning, so you pop the biocable into the cloning basin, expecting a baby Centepede dragon after a while..

Harkim has learned Adjectivity, Eyesore Curse and The Temporary Fusion spell.

Harkim also attempts to make another batch of his signature Harkim bronze, but this batch is black, it seems to have sapped the gold inside of the carbon instead of surrounding itself in it. It also seems to be soft and flexible, like pure iron, and produces a green mana that is like soft rubber, holding a general shape, but not being hard like the previous batch's solid mana. the rubber like mana however, will not sever completely from it's source. showing remarkable elasticity.

He dubs it Harkim Brass, and in that batch has made 500 pounds, Ironically, what seems to be the case is that the Mana is stronger than the metal, simply due to how it will not break apart until it fades.

You create a Pyrokinesis Spell Bubble using the appropriate spells, Adjectify it with a powerful "Metallic" and "Substantial", and put it in a crackpot alongside Psychocite and Magicite, taken from the MagiDTECCC, and shape the purple, cyan, and red liquid into a stretched teardrop wand.

After a few moments, the red portion pops like a soapbubble and the wand ends up looking like a corkscrew, it glows now with a red film.,

You grind up 50 bones and pour as much as you can into the Death hourglass, which is actually 5 pounds. leaving you with 45 to do with as you please.

You identify the Jar of Black slush, It is a Jar filled with black death, a terrifying mixture of all the harmful bacteria and toxin Eadlestien's sewer has to offer, the 50 Rat souls trapped within the liquid itself writhe in agitation, looking for some escape to take their fury out upon.

Simply bringing life mana near it causes the jar to crack, the liquid rumbling inside it's container, you quickly backtrack and apply a layer of glass from the farm just in case.

Fuming lilipad dust From here on costs 100 Farm value for a 1 Pound Satchel, this can dye one full piece of clothing.

You do not know if Nightmare fuel can stain clothing.

The Blackened Gourd Seeds you experimented with are fused with a chunk of gluttony fruit, the seeds are now Locust, and you Almost immediately stop them from

You learn "Semiotic Imposition", which should allow you to describe objects with poetry instead of just adding Adjectives, and "Engrave Psychic Amplification Sigil"

You dig some sulfur crystals out of your mercury production waste, and mix this with more Magicite, Sulfurs mana type is actually a wave, but it has no discernible effect on it's own.

You don't know of any mana that accelerates gem growth in general.

You fuse the nightmare fuel with a Rainbow Dark Dragon Hide Pillow with a Psychic Amplification Sigil Embroidered into it, you get a misty black dragon like creature that immediately disappears into some swirling purple smoke.

Fuse the nightmare fuel with a pillow inscribed with a psychic amplification sigil.

You decide to Identify the dying RAT princess.

This creature is an example of Rattus Muccidus, A mutant gene has given it a bipedal stature and Human comparable intelligence, This mutation is excessively rare, being only one in 50,000, a practically nonexistent defect considering how few Rattus Muccidus exist, a Mere 163,000 In Eadlestien's sewer, they are quickly cannibalized by other of their kind when they begin to display the anomaly, before the Mutated example has a chance to cause an ecological imbalance by assembling a large pack.

A.R.M.O.K has been splitting boulders into Blank matter and what you suspect is earth essence at an alarming rate, along with this, you hear several gunshots coming from the mines, and a lot of rumbling.  You have slipped twice already on the runny blank matter it left in the Separation Sigil.

It also does a lot of fusing and separating if the flashes of light are anything to go by, It leaves an engraved tablet next to your books and documents, it details separating an entire gourd plant into a gourd seed, and essence of gourd, splitting that into void and plant essence, splitting dirt into Life and Earth essence, Splitting Water into Liquid non and Water essence, and finally, combining the Earth, Water, Life and Plant essence into a Colorful Acorn that grows based on countless factors involved in it's growth. The recipe is called "Acorn of Elements"

Finally, you find another stone tablet, next to an upside down Stone skull with some kind of mechanical jawbone, it is filled with dirt and upside down. the Jawbone's teeth Pop out with hisses like pistons from time to time, bouncing it up in an amusing way. Next to it is a Rainbow Colored Acorn as big as both of your fists.

"FEED ACORN WITH POWERFUL SPLINTERED LIFE ORB (20 MANA); ENCHANT WITH WARP SPACE FOR ROOTS INSIDE (50 MANA); ENCHANT WITH INFUSION SIGIL TO RETAIN ABSORPTION CAPABILITIES; PLANT ACORN IN SKULL UPSIDE DOWN; GUIDE GROWTH TO FORM AESTHETICALLY PLEASING HUMANOID (1 PP);"

You fuse the malachite staff with the hole covered stone, and receive a large floating green eye with a purple pupil outlined in red... You promptly enter a stare off with the bloodshot marble eye.

It is now dawn, you have squandered your opportunity to sleep, though your body demands it.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: September 27, 2015, 03:27:07 am »

Adjectify your garb with "comforting"

Sit on top of a rock and watch the rising sun.

Turn 50 Life Mana and 50 Psychic mana into their respective solids, identify them, then split them.

Time to become night active?  You know - like cats?

Take a nap on the warming rock.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: September 27, 2015, 09:04:09 am »

Test out the fire wand.
Fuse "kinesis" with some of the Harkim Brass mana.
Fuse void, greed, and life essences.
Fuse Semiotic Imposition with an abstract orb.
Fuse golem sigil with earth essence and an abstract orb.
Dissect "target undead."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: September 27, 2015, 09:22:04 am »

Identify eye. Fuse Mighty Flex and Summon Moar Dakka. Finally(!) make the icecream prototype and the appendix fusion. Summon Sylvanus.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:40:57 am by The Froggy Ninja »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: September 27, 2015, 03:36:41 pm »

That mechanical creature needs a good nanny.
Mass-producing rat princesses and introducing them into the rat ecology might produce a rat society that can be diplomed-at...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: September 27, 2015, 04:07:24 pm »

Plant all the seeds we got. Upgrade The Overselling Caliber with a copy of the body contract and Caustic Anything Launcher.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:00:07 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: September 27, 2015, 08:26:19 pm »

> Add a Sustained bubble of a 10 mana Summon to the acorn. Wait with the planting (and thus guiding and so on) until Gerod can bring and add further needed components.
> Set the cloning vat up to make 500 pound of brain matter, and 20 enormous eyes.
> Prepare 5 sustained spell bubbles each of a bunch of spells so others can use them for crafting: Mutate, Raw Life, Sustain Living, Awaken Soul, False Target, Eye Spy, Mighty Flex, Warp Space, Teleport, Great Shield, Cloneing Ritual, Fusion Sigil, Craft Magitech Core, Rayman Limb, Craft Identification Scroll, Gate Sigil, Silent Image, Blast. Total mana: 90
> Wizard Trade with A.R.M.O.K. Craft Golem for Craft Vehicle and Craft Magitech Core for Massify.
> Wizard Trade with Harkim: Fuse for Blast.
> Be generally cooperative with enchanting things and making things for allies.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:54:13 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: September 27, 2015, 09:31:02 pm »

Something feels off...

You go outside but the sun does not rise, in it's place, a red sphere, the moon, halts in it's tracks, a red glow sweeps over the land.

The dead begin to rise as you look out oer the desert, long parched bones look sated with blood in the light, and corpses of the recently departed drag themselves from their sandy tombs.

Though the land looks drenched in the life giving liquid, color alone will not satisfy the horde.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: September 27, 2015, 11:19:16 pm »

Find a way to genocide the fertiliser plant, it look a little grey-gooish to me...

- new priority, make a flesh-plant for the dead to eat. With a stable supply of flesh for consumption it should be possible to establish friendly relations with a limited community.

Oh, and, umm, rally the troops, never good to be off on your own in a horror-movie scenario...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: September 27, 2015, 11:33:59 pm »

Tell the newly risen undead to go back to sleep (assist this endeavor with some mana).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: September 28, 2015, 01:52:32 pm »

Ignore the issue like the absent minded professor we are and science instead. Try to make friendly contact with the eye.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: September 28, 2015, 01:55:05 pm »

Get to the mana stomachs and refuel 50 (that's fifty not more.)  mana to use for self healing.
Get a bit of Halfstaff experience against single targets. Tell your followers that this is a good training experience, and they should join.
After the moon ends collect all slain enemies and start separating their bodies. then fuse the rot essences with something harmless, like a pile of sand and stones.

Failing that look at the beautiful red moon, then get carried away by a mother hen giant robot. ... so sleepy.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 02:15:27 pm by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: September 28, 2015, 01:57:17 pm »

Specifically on *how* to go about making frondly (see what I did there?) contact: go out and care for the plant, clearly looking at it and then looking away to make it clear you have acknowledged it's existence and accepted it. Try offering it some plant mans or fertilizer carefully.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 250