- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286617 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2955 on: July 29, 2015, 07:38:32 pm »

Are you sure? This idea doesn't sound like it'll get anywhere :P

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: July 29, 2015, 07:43:17 pm »

nice pun.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: July 29, 2015, 08:38:16 pm »

If it's possible to make a blank suspended spell bubble, do that, channel some demonite Mana, and fuse the two.

I'm hoping to get a "corrode" spell for use in later experiments.

Regardless of whether that works out, cast rejuvenation and sustain living in spell bubble form. Use spell bubble dissection to get two copies of "blank sigil," and fuse them together to get "rejuvenation sigil" and "sustain living sigil."

If the end results look promising, stick the sigils on whatever we use for a cloak nowadays.

Auto-HP regeneration and increased durability would be incredibly helpful if this last mission was anything to go by.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: July 29, 2015, 09:00:55 pm »

If it's possible to make a blank suspended spell bubble, do that, channel some demonite Mana, and fuse the two.

I'm hoping to get a "corrode" spell for use in later experiments.

Regardless of whether that works out, cast rejuvenation and sustain living in spell bubble form. Use spell bubble dissection to get two copies of "blank sigil," and fuse them together to get "rejuvenation sigil" and "sustain living sigil."

If the end results look promising, stick the sigils on whatever we use for a cloak nowadays.

Auto-HP regeneration and increased durability would be incredibly helpful if this last mission was anything to go by.
+1

Can we get a category on the spreadsheet that shows the spell components that we can make (by deconstructing spells), and what they come from?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:03:15 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: July 29, 2015, 10:43:46 pm »

You are currently wearing nothing but uncomfortable Cryskeel Underarmor and A shrink suit on your back that turns you into a big-headed midget.  Honestly, after that sweaty ordeal with the lava and the escaping frantically, you would love nothing more than to consign this suit to oblivion and get some more comfortable clothing.

The Nomads already came by, and were Subsequently explained to by Commander Chief, who left with them to submit a full report, And the bandits have disappeared into the desert.

You fuse 2 Liters of Human blood with two liters of Pure alcohol from a glandbag that you adjust to produce it, then infuse that with sugar harvested from the berries, a living but shredded liver and 2 pounds of Nanobots, then add Phoenix juice, Platinum Mana, and hallucinogenic mana from The weird mushrooms, you then enchant this with Water Flame Inhale, and add the Tasty, Sweet, Addictive, Euphorigenic, Warming, Overwhelming, and Bubbly Adjectives, The result is a Frothing 12 Liter Glass Cauldron of purple liquid, which smells thickly of copper, fruit, and alchohol, burns constantly with a bright Green fire, and emits a Pink and red smoke. -12 Mana, -4 Elbow grease

"Well, it looks tasty enough."

"I hope you aren't expecting me to drink that."

"Actually, This batch his for some good old fashioned Addiction based mind control."

"Hmm, Only thing I can see going wrong with that is that it might not be able to compete with all weather coolant and turpentine, which is the original beverage of choice for anyone crazy enough to try this outside of a bet, I mean, It's on fire and boiling, and there isn't even a fire underneath it."

"Well, with any luck, this will make the crazy ones sane, and then we have a market."

"Man, I know I wouldn't want to be sane while drinking that."

The magma, either thankfully or not, has already hardened into an obsidian boulder taking up a good majority of the castle, it is still possible to traverse it by squeezing under the roof however.

You channel Demonite mana after making a blank spell bubble, fuzing the two results in what wailascopography calls an "Oblivion Orb" and describes it as having a Weathering effect on anything placed inside it. Like the blood orb, it has a permeable membrane, and is about 5 Pixels wide. -2 Mana

You cast a sustained Sustain Living and Rejuvenation spell, and split two fusion sigils to get the Blank sigil's, and finally, fuse Rejuvinate and Sustain Living with those Blank Sigils respectively. -5 Mana

The results are Spell Bubbles containing "Support Sigil" and "Jaded Sigil" Which are Described as providing a constant aura of Healing near the Sigil, and A Constant aura of Death. Putting both of those sigils on anything sounds like a great way to make it tear itself apart.  Other than that, It seems the Support Sigil will heal you and Living things, while weakening or even harming undead ones, And vice-versa for the Jaded Sigil.

You craft a large square shield from carved hematite, and Enchant it with a simple "Durable" adjective.  It is fairly heavy, but such is the price for a powerful defense. -3 Mana, -3 Elbow Grease

A quick adjustment has it attached to your back like a turtle's shell.

The "Obtained From" Column tells you what spells a particular split or fusion comes from in the Sustained spells section.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:48:49 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: July 29, 2015, 11:48:18 pm »

What are the odds that the hoard still exists? IO mean, sure, it was drowned in magma, but, I mean, gold doesn't exactly mix well, so maybe it is still recoverable...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: July 29, 2015, 11:53:16 pm »

What are the odds that the hoard still exists? IO mean, sure, it was drowned in magma, but, I mean, gold doesn't exactly mix well, so maybe it is still recoverable...

"Technically speaking, 100%, But you would have to dig anywhere from 1 to 5 miles through solid rock, or even worse, magma, Though getting obsidian and Magma is a worthy venture on it's own I suppose."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: July 30, 2015, 12:21:32 am »

Fuse Flame Generation and Designate Area. Learn 3×3 Crafting Bench, or whatever it's called.

We really need to start breaking some more stuff down. I'm running out of ideas with the ones we have.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: July 30, 2015, 12:45:18 am »

add the adjective "light" to the shield
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: July 30, 2015, 02:41:08 am »

Well, it would be nice to set up a magma mine, with mindless undead methodically carting out loads of precious magma. But I hear there is a bandit problem in the area, it is likely that all our magma shipments will be raided...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: July 30, 2015, 07:42:30 am »

the bandits have disappeared into the desert.

No issues there.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:11:24 pm by Whisperling »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: July 30, 2015, 01:13:22 pm »

Fuse a blank orb and mana. Use Death Senses to feel for Johnny's soul and then climb on top of the boulder and meditate with cool floating objects.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: July 30, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »

> Check all the stuff the mining mech has mined.
> Send the mining mech and Great Cargo Worm and some zombies and Jeanne to colet the Chain Sweeper and all other lose loot they find before some enteprising bandit or nomabd or soemthing claims it. Order are to take everything that's not nailed down, then everything that literally is nailed down as well that's what the mech is for.
> Also, round up all the varius vehicles; Especially those mentioned Dwarven Mechs, ATVs, and any cars or trucks.
> Also chandeliers, those holo TVs, big pices of cloth from castle walls, explosives, glass canons, and food is stuff we know they have that we need to gather up.
> (also the giant plant thign by the sweeper, raimains of bandit elites we fought, the remains o the two giant hands we fought)
> Actually, just go out oursleves and also every minion spiting up into smaller teams to gather everyhing in town both mentioned above and from the wishlist in the docs in one huge looting extravaganza

> Before we start with all our myriad crafting projects, we're going to need LOTS of mana. Lets make the Basic Clone Basin towards the back of the cave/sewers, and start like 10 giant stomach's there. Tap form the exiting mana engines or even put stuff into the gluttony one as needed for this, but everything else is much lower priority.

> Make some Soggy Jhonny's, maybe that's more to their taste? Give free samples.
+ 1 to Whisperling's actions/ABTs.
> Complete the Alcemical Industrial Facility
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: July 30, 2015, 02:50:45 pm »

Also, use a full ID scroll on the blood spear to determine its ownership and current status.

Edit, so as not to double post:

> Before we start with all our myriad crafting projects, we're going to need LOTS of mana.

Trust me, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I suspect we will eventually need to duplicate the current engine setup a few times to break even in mana.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because I happen to be bored right now, here's a construction project.

A unit designed to drop the ambient mana in a controlled environment. Its sole purpose is to safely pull loot from the Aether.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:40:58 pm by Whisperling »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: July 30, 2015, 04:43:12 pm »

Yes. That's why I specified we start with that part.
Also, I alredy have a better version of the ambient mana droping thing somehwere in Projects.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 250