- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286684 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2940 on: July 28, 2015, 08:22:44 pm »

We have no mana now, so that'll have to wait until tomorrow... (In-game tomorrow)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: July 28, 2015, 09:12:47 pm »

> Hide inside bigbot
> "OH NO YOU DON'T!"
> Intimidate some of the bandits into helping you tie up the weaker bandits, now our prisoners.

> Also, confiscate all their mechs and other equipment

this

can please tell me we still have both our half-staff, and spear. also please tell me the magical ownership of our spear is back to us.
It's in our hand, that's basically ownership...

Do we still get plot armour if we run away from the true-final-boss?
Does it count as a boss if we summoned it?

>Offer these gentlemen employment in our humble venture. If they refuse, offer it harder, with our spear (then pack the corpses for later).
+1, but -1 to threatening them if they refuse.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: July 28, 2015, 09:36:24 pm »

We have no mana now, so that'll have to wait until tomorrow... (In-game tomorrow)

Of course. Now's basically cleanup time for our mission. True peacetime should start roughly two turns from now, and that's the best time to check up on things, start experimenting, and make sure all our stuff is in working order.

(That's why my suggestion wasn't bolded, it's more of a plan for the future.)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: July 29, 2015, 02:48:34 pm »

"Hey, I got Jobs."

You get a ball of paper tossed at your head, opening it you read:

20K gold month per member, or 600 gold a day, current Bandit count at 600 strong.

Considering your recent activity, you put their numbers at around 200, or...

"Four Million?! Every month?!"

Jeanne walks up next to you.

"Sorry boss. Why do you think we take up less reputable business ventures?  Takes a lot of money to stay drunk, fed and equipped to do stupid shit during the periods of being drunk with a lack of one of the other two."

"Ok, new plan, I hire like, 20 of the Eleets to Take the rest as prisoners!"

"Money up front for Betrayal is the usual policy boss."

"Damnit, Ok, how much cash do you have right now? I know i gave you some."

"Ahh, uhh...

She rummages around for any change, And shoves over one of her leftover Illusions

"Hey Dickhead, I told you not to waste money on those damn corndogs, we can't even eat them!"

"Well excuse me Little miss Priss, I was TRADING it for Promiscuous favors!"

"Oh my god you are retarded."

By now, the only bandits left are the weak and stupid, commanded by the bigger ones to clean up and gather Leftover Alcohol and food.

Disgruntled, you and the rest of the gang begin the arduous trek back, Those Nomads should be arriving later tonight, so that will also need to be taken care of.

"Don't worry about it too much boss, They probably won't leave the area for a few months anyway, We'll open up some negotiations and get you those prisoners, or slaves or whatever."

"But first, What in the hell happened back there? I was pretty sure we were going to be gathering up your remains to bring to a cleric or something, not running away from an exploding lava parrot."

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: July 29, 2015, 03:01:56 pm »

Explain what happened with Johnny, get back to base.

Frankly, we're in terrible shape. A good night's sleep would go a long way.

On a side note, is it possible to make a blank spell orb?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: July 29, 2015, 03:03:44 pm »

"Well then you obviously don't know me very well. Plus I'm a soulless necromancer. Clerics tend not to like me. How likely are they to change their tune knowing that I can easily produce high end alcohol, food and dumb shit that I would be willing to provide as payment?"

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: July 29, 2015, 04:09:52 pm »

"Well then you obviously don't know me very well. Plus I'm a soulless necromancer. Clerics tend not to like me. How likely are they to change their tune knowing that I can easily produce high end alcohol, food and dumb shit that I would be willing to provide as payment?"
+1, at those prices it probably will be easier to set up a still and start mass producing booze of our own if we really want to hire these guys...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: July 29, 2015, 04:12:41 pm »

+1, at those prices it probably will be easier to set up a still and start mass producing booze of our own if we really want to hire these guys...
Could someone remind me why we want to hire these guys?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: July 29, 2015, 04:17:22 pm »

Expendable minions, I presume.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: July 29, 2015, 04:25:42 pm »

And souls. Of course, it probably be much more efficient to get those from other sources.

After we get some Mana and HP I say we slaughter them, raise them as zombies, and take whoever is left hostage for souls and blood farms. We're a necromancer, why should we bother getting minions the legal way?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: July 29, 2015, 05:11:56 pm »

And souls. Of course, it probably be much more efficient to get those from other sources.

After we get some Mana and HP I say we slaughter them, raise them as zombies, and take whoever is left hostage for souls and blood farms. We're a necromancer, why should we bother getting minions the legal way?
Because we have morals.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: July 29, 2015, 06:06:44 pm »

After we get some mana and HP, we seriously need to banish that magma phoenix before it destroys the city.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: July 29, 2015, 06:34:33 pm »

The giant explosion was you banishing it.

"Hmm. They will end up needing other stuff, so you will probably still need to provide small amounts of some trade good, even if it is just something like gold or gems. other than that, Yeah, you covered 90% of what the Average Joe will be needing to function like a productive member of Anarchy."

You eventually make it back to base, sharing your story. The mining machine has Performed it's duty fantastically, Gathering up a lot of useful general materials.

Harkim has harvested all of the plants while you were gone, you find him practicing with his Machine weapon on several sandstone statues, decimating them with quiet energy.

Fairy is sleeping over in a pile of shattered sandstone, sword nearby.

You decide to go to sleep, what with it being like, Midnight, it feels like you have been up for several weeks.

Your dreams are disturbing and vivid, fire rising up through the land, all of it flowing towards a cackling mask, behind it, several other masks of differing materials and colors laugh as well, the fire never reaching them, or even getting close, Behind them all, a small pillar of ice begins to rise up, getting closer and closer, until with a start, you wake up. +35 Health, +5 Elbow grease, +6 Pontification Points, +27 Mana, +3 Flame Charges.

You gain a Montage and Plot armor token.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: July 29, 2015, 06:39:35 pm »

Make a batch of Bloody Johnny's and head over to the castle. Give some free samples to the bandits, search for Johnny's soul, get Gallar'nt to put a bolder in the middle of a lava flow and meditate on it till the Nomads get here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: July 29, 2015, 07:33:48 pm »

guys I just had an awesome idea.

hematite mana---
Ray mana, Dampens movement, Allowing Chanelled pieces of Hematite to float in midair, immune to Movement so long as the mana is refreshed.

lets make a shield of smoothed hematite and ajectifiey it with durable.

if we need to block something to strong for a normal person, just power the shield with a bit of mana.

/\
make this
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 250