- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286801 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2790 on: July 07, 2015, 04:47:30 pm »

Well everything conceivable and presumably several inconceivable things exist in the multiverse. So existence isn't an issue. Plus we were working with scraps for these minions. The kinds of things we can make with the loot gained will be much better anyway. And if anyone can make a deal with Armok it's Armok.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: July 07, 2015, 05:40:11 pm »

Honestly, I doubt summoning a volcano demon will be necessary for this fight, we haven't done that much damage but we haven't lost much either, and the risk of sending Valerik off alone leaving these guys to fight for themselves while we perform the summoning may leave some of the characters dead by the time we bring lava guy to the fray...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: July 07, 2015, 06:42:57 pm »

You channel Platinum mana and force it into the dagger, charging it. -15 Mana

"Now cover your eyes and start singing cause this next part is classified."

He rips off the sleeve of the bandit outfit to reveal a bracer with some kind of control panel on it, which he promptly smashes with his fist.

A whoosh is your only warning as he tosses the Lightning laden dagger directly at the Villain's boomerang as he Heaves it over to strike Galarn't.

AaAaArGgGh!!!"

The lightning courses up the chains energy links and into Johnny, damaging him while the chains themselves become inert!

The boomerang, without any outside control, Flies into the wall, embedding itself.

Johnny drops to the Middle Balcony, heaving, his hands red from gripping the glass rings so hard.

He tosses them to the ground, wafts of smoke emanating from them.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

((The idea Armok has is to summon the Firebird from Fantasia's Firebird Suite, which is also why he wanted to conserve Flame charges, as I stated that those would be a serviceable substitute for almost all the mana when regarding a summon like that.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: July 07, 2015, 06:55:59 pm »

Hot damn, apparently "weak to lightning" means REALLY weak to lightning, he's lost about 80% of his health in one attack... That said, we're down to 13 mana, so our next spell had better be a good one...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:41 pm »

I'm actually reasonably certain that we don't have Plot Armour, and the whole reason for taking on a Max Difficulty dungeon was to acquire some.

Well, plot armor in the sense that the game ends if Valeric dies.

EDIT:
Hot damn, apparently "weak to lightning" means REALLY weak to lightning, he's lost about 80% of his health in one attack... That said, we're down to 13 mana, so our next spell had better be a good one...

It was the boomerang that was weak to lightning, not Johnny. We won't get another chance to deal that kind of damage.

I say we conserve mana and let minions or Dublin do as much of the work as is physically possible. There's a good chance we'll need it later.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:09:17 pm by Whisperling »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: July 07, 2015, 07:49:08 pm »

In that case let's check out the treasure room! We need to summon that magical phoenix.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: July 07, 2015, 08:19:40 pm »

Kaid: Repair and/or loot Bigbot.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: July 08, 2015, 03:06:53 am »

> Galar'nt: Sit on Johnny pinning him
> Jaennes: Keep swords pointed strigth at him and stab if he makes any sudden motions
> Valeric: Fly up there and use Mutate to remove his arms and legs
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: July 08, 2015, 07:08:49 am »

> Valeric: Fly up there and use Mutate to remove his arms and legs

Is this so that we can force him to open the loot chamber?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: July 08, 2015, 08:00:53 am »

It's also to make harvesting his head and memories less messy. We still need that fancy-ass figurehead.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: July 08, 2015, 01:27:32 pm »

Kaid Grabs both of Bigbot 1's Blasters, for it's own use.

Galarn't sits on Johnny, pinning him, While Jeanne points her sword his way.

You fly up there, ready to end this.

"Hmph."

"My People lived in the desert, born of the snakes, our strongest shared blood with the most powerful among them"

With a whoosh Johnny grabs one of Jeanne swords, Breaking it in two and blinking out from under Galarn't, just as the rest of them thrust forward, dealing 12 damage to Galrn't!

"When the sun rose high into the sky, the sand bowed to us, flowing like water, sun and sand sustained our forefathers."

He dodges several swipes from Galarn't, seeming to even teleport in-between the blade at times.

"But as the days went by into night, we consorted with the slower races, we slowed down and the sand no longer fed us, it no longer obeyed us in it's now greater quickness."

He grabs the short-sword from the ground, and hefts it into the air, splitting into four different colored versions of himself

"Glass was our reward for the passions that our ancestors indulged in, slow and without color, Glass was our only tie to the great snakes of the past."

The four-who-are-one converge, Matching Galarn't blow for blow.

"And then-"

The yellow one says, Parrying a heavy hit from the Paladin

"We were of the sand no longer, orphaned by the power we once wielded, left the scraps that we could take, and our precious costly glass. Our only inheritance."

"You see, the main problem with the glassfire ritual, is that it incites madness in those who breathe the fumes. For a long time this was just how it was, but recently, I got what I came here for. A person by the name Salva. His wealth-"

Blue Slices a line across Galarn't's face

"Allowed me access to a thaumaturgist capable of explaining this wicked illness."

They jump back in tandem, missing Galarn't's blind thrust

"It was caused by a mutation in the mitochondria, allowing them to consume Far too much pure oxygen, and too efficiently, this made em' crazy, their slowed response time and neurological damage hiding the gem within this shit that was shoveled onto our last Talent."

They run around Galarn't as Dublin sends his Syringe flying.

"It increased A being's speed drastically when their oxygen was restricted."

The afterimages of Johnny comet say in a hissing and blurred chorus.

"And this effect was far greater when you trained yourself to take more air without it frying your brain."

They all stop in place.

"And the final piece to the puzzle?"

They all take off their face masks.

"Cobalt can be infused with our glass to create a fabric that suctions out about 90% of the oxygen in air."

"Hey Acid! You want the other three to go open the vault so we can get a good pike to mount your skull on, or do you wanna take us all on so you can die quicker!?" Blue Johnny says with a smile.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:35:26 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: July 08, 2015, 01:34:34 pm »

> Bigbot 1: Cut them
> Everyone: Rush them, let's continue this fight on the chain
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: July 08, 2015, 01:42:47 pm »

"Open the vault, but be quick about it- we wouldn't want them to miss out on their share of the pain!"

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: July 08, 2015, 01:57:57 pm »

"Go ahead and get your pike. But you know what I think? That is just a myth passed down by your filthy monkey ancestors like it was there own shit in the hopes it would make them something else. And I don't deal in myths. I deal in facts. And do you know what's a fact Johnny-boy? When this is over you'll be crying. Like a little. Bitch. Or to put in terms your neanderthalic brain can understand: You talk about your pride, and your Race! But that don't mean a damn thing to this demi-lich! Because the name's Valerik! And it rhymes with dryadic! And that's what you're gonna be, REAL! DAMN! QUICK!"
Fire Mighty Flex with an added five flame charges to light a fire in the hearts of our comrades and in the soul of our foes.
EDIT: Alternatively, "YOU F***ING IDIOT! YOU'RE TAKING DOWN THE WORLD'S ONLY DEFENSE AGAINST ELDRITCH GODS SHOWING UP AND CONSUMING OUR SOULS FOR SUSTENANCE! THERE WILL BE DEMONS! AND SOME KIND OF WEIRD SHADOW BEASTS! AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:08:34 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: July 09, 2015, 12:32:02 am »

You know what is really, really, embarrassingly slow? Everything that isn't lightning and lasers...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 250