- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286927 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2580 on: June 15, 2015, 09:55:43 am »

> Well, we can fly right? And the storm is mostly gone for now. Just cut the chain, or even the leg if it doesn't release easily. Fall most of the way, break for a soft landing, grab your stuff, and then fly up again and try to catch up with the fight.
Maybe we should try to disconnect the pegleg instead of cutting the chain, I don't think all our allies can fly and dropping them all the way to the ground would be unfortunate

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: June 15, 2015, 12:24:15 pm »

> Well, we can fly right? And the storm is mostly gone for now. Just cut the chain, or even the leg if it doesn't release easily. Fall most of the way, break for a soft landing, grab your stuff, and then fly up again and try to catch up with the fight.
Maybe we should try to disconnect the pegleg instead of cutting the chain, I don't think all our allies can fly and dropping them all the way to the ground would be unfortunate
Not the big chain. The one that caught us.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: June 15, 2015, 03:09:15 pm »

I would advocate establishing some form of alternate command structure prior to abandoning your post for an extended period...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: June 15, 2015, 06:44:38 pm »

Not the big chain. The one that caught us.
Is that a chain? From the way it was phrased I thought our pegleg stretched out or something

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: June 15, 2015, 10:40:50 pm »

At max speed you might still get there too late to finish off the machine before your allies stomped it.

You blast the chain with your Vampiric blaster, and drop down, before breaking at the last minute using your thrusters, Picking up both Etja-zemra and your Staff.

"I -e-- --m- hel- here! - ---m t- -e in ---- kind -f Ruin, -o-o--es and -c--p---- ar- -w------ --- ---ce." You hear from the WCD.

"Valerik, are you Ok? You got yanked pretty hard back there, you are the leadership here, What is the plan?"

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:52:07 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: June 15, 2015, 10:58:25 pm »

> "Wait and regroup outside on the chain. Try to be stealthy. I'm fine I'll catch up shortly."
> Catch up.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: June 15, 2015, 11:37:25 pm »

If bad things seem to be happening, cast eye-spy on one of our undead that are in the fight.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: June 16, 2015, 03:25:24 am »

Engage Ludicrous Speed!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: June 16, 2015, 06:22:06 pm »

Make a note of this location. That stone/monument/thing off to the left looks interesting.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: June 16, 2015, 06:50:54 pm »

Make a note of this location. That stone/monument/thing off to the left looks interesting.
+1.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: June 17, 2015, 12:30:33 am »

That large yellow ball hovering in the sky is probably deceptively nearby...
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: June 17, 2015, 01:11:42 am »

That thing is the storm. it seems to have been coalescing into that this whole time. Your phylactery shard is inside it you feel.

The yellow ball thing is the sun, It tends to be far away.

You make a note of it's location and Fly up to catch up with the gang, Several minutes later you pass a Pile of Scrap metal and bodies, and several Cuts in the chain itself, looks like they tried some ultimatum bullshit before the Gang obliderated them.

Eventually, you finally make it to the party, They are waiting on top of the building, Galarn't also seems to be missing his Golem backpack.

"I'm sorry man, I had to Toss it at them so I could Cut off the last leg before they screwed us over. It was totaled when the Sweeper landed on it.

Bigbot 2 is apparently Trapped under the Rubble of the Chain sweeper unharmed.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: June 17, 2015, 01:21:00 am »

> Looks like there'll need to be a bit of backtracking to rescue the bigbot, drain blood from all those corpses since we're running out, and then raise them as zombes to replace the stick golems. Probably just you and Galar'nt , being the fastest fliers. Also grab the elites minigun to put on one of the turrets while at it.
> Look for entrances other than the big obvious one.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: June 17, 2015, 07:13:14 pm »

> Looks like there'll need to be a bit of backtracking to rescue the bigbot, drain blood from all those corpses since we're running out, and then raise them as zombes to replace the stick golems. Probably just you and Galar'nt , being the fastest fliers. Also grab the elites minigun to put on one of the turrets while at it.
+1 On an unrelated note I would like to call our entire group the Acid. Play up the boogymaness.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: June 17, 2015, 07:25:24 pm »

+1 On an unrelated note I would like to call our entire group the Acid. Play up the boogymaness.
Eh, it might get confusing when we're dealing with actual acid.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 250