- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286924 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2565 on: June 11, 2015, 08:11:48 pm »

The sapphire magic is actually pretty low on the queue.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: June 11, 2015, 08:53:51 pm »

The Bandit heartless is Sucked into the Hatredcoipter's Flame, and consumed, Healing it!

Bigbot 1 Is nearly through the first leg!

Everyone dips into the sandstorm, the Illusionary scorpions Painful stings are Making it hard to Register actual damage!

It is almost impossible to see, Making it impossible for Dublin to Switch places with the Bigbot so you can all move forward

You hear Words behind you, it sounds like Galrn't saying something. A pink glow Begins to fill the Bubble above.

The turrets blindly shoot below.

3 of the bandits on top of the sweeper burn to death.

The Sweeper Fires it's Massive glass cannon at the same time that Bigbot 2 does, the beams clash, Nearly taking off your collective heads, you duck down as the Tainted light energy Combats the Pure blood energy.

"Wizard butler! you need to try and Swing up onto the Chain, I have an idea! Can you hear me?!"

No response.

How much BP does Bigbot 2 Gamble on the beam struggle?

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: June 11, 2015, 09:05:10 pm »

> Bigbot 1: Continue cutting
> Bigbot 2: Spend 3 BP
> Valeric, Bigbot 2, Commander, *and* Dublin: Slide forward to engage the elites in mele
> Turrets: Help out with the beam struggle
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: June 12, 2015, 02:43:42 pm »

> Valeric, Bigbot 2, Commander, *and* Dublin: Slide forward to engage the elites in mele
+1

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: June 12, 2015, 06:16:01 pm »

+1
+1

"WIIIIIZAAAAARD BUUUTLEEEEERRR!!!"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: June 12, 2015, 11:12:48 pm »

Bigbot 1 Cuts through the Chain sweeper's Leg, it's stump skids uselessly on the chain. and it's undercarriage scrapes itself up.

Bigbot 2 Spends 3 points of blood on it's beam, Overpowering the Sweeper's beam.

One of it's arms is blown clean off!

You, Bigbot 2, Comander Chief and Dublin go faster in order to catch up with the Bandits. Bringing you into melee range

Galarn't and Dublin finish their Spell, Casting a widespread Blessing to the party by way of Infused Mist as the bubble pops.

Everyone Gains 10 Health!

""WIIIIIZAAAAARD BUUUTLEEEEERRR!!!"" you yell out

A mysterious force drags him down with the hatredcopter as the Storm Condenses, By now it is almost opaque, and Far away from you.

Wizard Butler has left the battle.

The Twin gun Eleet Begins shooting at both the aerial guns and you, Bouncing the shots in a dizzying Juggleing Spetacle, Dealing 16 Damage to you!

The minigun Eleet Is still charging.

Commander Chief tosses the orb thing he had over to the Chain Sweeper

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:15:18 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: June 12, 2015, 11:32:36 pm »

> Bigbot 1: CQC the nearest bandit and try to cut it into peices using the shears! Also attack with flamethrower and beam at the same time!
> Valeric: Blind the nearest bandit elitewith a few flames and then more imortantly stab with Etja-Zemra!
> Turrets, Bigbot 2: Open fire on the heartless bandits!
> Galar'nt: Throw 5 stick golems on top of the Sweeper!
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: June 13, 2015, 09:49:32 am »

BB1: Do a cool spiral along the bottom to get behind it and start cutting off the back leg on the same side.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: June 13, 2015, 10:04:22 pm »

The Graviga effect dissipates, Relieving the intense pressure.

Bigbot 1 Swings around, sliding along the bottom of the chain to reach the other side of the Chain Sweeper, and begins to cut another one of the legs.

You Jump over Commander chief and stab at the Bandit Eleet while breathing flames, Successfully getting him in the gut.

Commander Chief's Object Explodes Dealing Damage to the Sweeper.

With a Swirl of Darkness, the Heartless are Drawn somewhere else, Leaving the fight.

Galarn't Throws 5 Stick golems from his pack on top of the sweeper, and they begin combat, interrupting the Bandit's Cheer.

One of the Bandit mechs stomps one of the Stick golems, Shattering it into an unrecognizable mess

The Minigun Eleet Receives a shock to the system, seeing his partner's life ebb away, and with a Horrible Yell opens fire on everyone in front of him, Dealing 20 Damage apiece!

The handgun Eleet lets a malicious grin cross his face, even as he get's hit with the friendly fire, and Draws out a hook on a Chain, you see glints of glass in his blood, in all likelihood, He has no idea of the pain he should be in, and runs himself through on the Spear's spike, Fully intent on doing something that likely isn't good for you. +12 Health

The Sword Eleet Takes out a Walkey talkey, And starts to talk on it, Favoring his non damaged foot.

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: June 13, 2015, 11:00:14 pm »

Channel 1-2 demonite mana into the walky-talky.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: June 13, 2015, 11:28:02 pm »

Wait, don't we still have that wooden communication device?

"Wizard Butler! Status, now!"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: June 14, 2015, 04:27:18 am »

> Bigbot 1: continue cutting.
> Stick golems: Jump down attacking the sword elite from above, stabbing and clinging onto him.
> Bigbot 2: Fire machinegun and blood canon at th sword bandit!
> Valeric: While continuing to impale further, "kiss" the elite and then breath fire (10 charges) burning him from the inside out.
> Dublin: Mess with the minigun elite using Mage Hand.
> Commander: Engage minigun elite in mele.
> Galar'nt: Try to move forward relative the fight as much as possible.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: June 14, 2015, 05:23:04 pm »

> Dublin: Mess with the minigun elite using Mage Hand.
Specifically, slap him with it and pull the trigger of his gun at inconvenient (for him/her) times.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: June 14, 2015, 11:47:59 pm »

"Wizard Butler! Status, now!"

Like before there seems to be no response.  You were trying to use it before.

"Argh!"

You blast the Bandit's Walke takey wiht a quick jet of Demonite mana, and he is stunnes silent at the sudden whoost of energy, a Plastic box with a smoldering hole remains. -2 mana

Bigbot 1 Is beginning to make headway on the second leg.

The Four remaining Stick golems Jump down on the Sword Bandit, But he performs his signature move, executing the weak minions.

Bigbot 2 Fires the Vampiric blood blaster at the sword bandit, catching him off guard and dealing damage!

How long will the blood cannon charge?

"Toodleoo" you wink as you get right up in the handgun bandit's face, igniting the oxygen in his lungs and melting him from inside out. A Charcoal jumpsuit and ash remain on the end of your spear. And that stupid hook thing. -10 Flame charges.

The stupid hook thing catches on the chain, and yanks you bodily away from the fight.

Several "Oofs" and "Yeouches" escape your lips as you eventually settle hanging upside down from the Chain by your pegleg. -3 Health

The problem only becomes more complex as you manage to lose your Staff and spear some 1000 feet directly below you. You also now hear some static coming from your WCD, it seems the signal is starting to pick up.

Records

Public Doc

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: June 14, 2015, 11:54:33 pm »

> Well, we can fly right? And the storm is mostly gone for now. Just cut the chain, or even the leg if it doesn't release easily. Fall most of the way, break for a soft landing, grab your stuff, and then fly up again and try to catch up with the fight.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 250