- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287085 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2205 on: May 15, 2015, 10:33:35 pm »

Yeah.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: May 15, 2015, 10:47:02 pm »

You get a Call from Galar'nt.

"Valerik, You need to hear this."

"Hello Bomb Hugger, I heard you wanted to kidnap me, well, while I would just love being taken out of this shit body, and put into a Shit body you made,, there is a problem, My power source goes kaput and I go with it. and I guarantee you cannot craft a golem core as good as me in a million years even with this crystal. So there is your ultimatum. Keep me powered and you can force me out of here to do your bidding like you were trying to do before."

The A.I says with a thick helping of snark.

You decide to brood on this and get back to work.

You craft a New Sticksuit. This one much more streamlined, with much MUCH stronger joints.

"Aight, Dubya, Your turn, Hold still"

"Sir?"

You infuse and improve Every part of wizard butler.

First you infuse every inch with Steel, Followed by preparing the Ritual of Living metal. You extract some Blood from the farm, about a liter, and get to work.

The ritual succeeds, Wizard butler's Body is now Cyan. and A small beard of Metal has appeared on his face. -15 Mana

You attach several Raritanium thrusters to every part of his body, Prisms that serve as 2 way thrusters, some on all of his limbs and two large ones on his back. -12 Mana

He also receives a Topaz Golem Core right in his chest, Designed specifically to allow him to fly effortlessly. -4 Mana

A piece of Demmonite and Platinum find their way onto two fingers, Allowing him to channel both at will -1 Mana

You add adjectives to make him more effective and comfortable. -6 Mana

Finally, You add Splintered life to allow him some Minor healing, and even a sort of Textural Shape-shifting. -10 Mana.

Wizard butler finds that 1 mana per turn is enough to start regenerating, flying, or Performing acrobatics. He also channels some wind mana, Whipping up a whirlwind around him while on the ground.

You engrave the predigester and mana engines with Crackpot II to improve Digestion. It now Consumes pounds a day and produces around 80 Mana a Day. -2 Mana

You engrave Craft tissue and Craft Organs into the Tissue vat, and Infuse a Drop of miracle serum into the entire thing. you fill it wiht some more mana and Dump some material in it, setting it to stomachs. -5 Mana

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:51:06 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: May 15, 2015, 11:05:36 pm »

> Harvest the mana engine that's ready
> Feed the hungry  captives
> Get some bandit zombies on harvesting the glass and refilling with Flesh instead

> Give make another RAB blaster and upgrade both of them to MK2

> Tell WB to fly over to help with channeling power, and all of them to just do whatever she says.

> Do ABT rows 42, 52, 96, 114, 124
> Do more improvements on the catrat roserod
> Further improve bed
> Make Advanced Lockpick+ Kit
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: May 16, 2015, 07:40:41 am »

> Harvest the mana engine that's ready
> Feed the hungry  captives
> Get some bandit zombies on harvesting the glass and refilling with Flesh instead

> Give make another RAB blaster and upgrade both of them to MK2

> Tell WB to fly over to help with channeling power, and all of them to just do whatever she says.

> Do ABT rows 42, 52, 96, 114, 124
> Do more improvements on the catrat roserod
> Further improve bed
> Make Advanced Lockpick+ Kit
+1 Also ABT 112. The Doomcart is of perfect design so says the amphibious voice in my head!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:45:55 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: May 16, 2015, 11:16:58 am »

> Oh and also check on the gourdberry and bone plants and consider/remeber the consequences of harvesting now vs. waiting for further maturation.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 16, 2015, 12:17:44 pm »

What about the yellow robot?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: May 16, 2015, 12:22:32 pm »

That's what WB is powering.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 16, 2015, 12:42:01 pm »

Calling it now, we're eventually gonna become Anubis, God emperor of mankind.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 16, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »

What makes you say that?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 16, 2015, 01:12:21 pm »

Stalking skin returns, Bandit corpse and mech in tow.

You harvest your personal mana engine. +8 Mana.

You feed all of the captives you have. you decide to just go the kebab route, and Fry some marrow peppers with your flame breath. -1 Flame Charge.

Your stomach hurts from doing this.

The other bandit seems to be mentally unstable, if his words are anything to go by.

"So? When are you going to ascend me Dark master of the flesh, Comoncomoncomoncomon Do it now!"

He keeps rambling, while the female one seems a bit more sane.

"He's Been glassed. Absolute insanity. So are you going to kill us or what?

"Still deciding."

"You look like you lost a couple pounds. what gives."

You very Nearly Decapitate the callous bandit right then and there. but you reign in your anger.

"Your Boss did this to me. and by the end of this, I am getting a Bronzed pair of arms to go on my mantle."

You have some zombies harvest the glass and then fill the Crackpot with Flesh instead.

You create another RPA Blaster and Upgrade both to The Mark 2 variety -4 Mana

You send Wizard Butler to go over and assist in Moving honey using his channeled mana, Then tell everyone over the WCD network to Just do what she says.

Spoiler: Armok Brand Testing™ (click to show/hide)
-5 Mana

You grab one of the human arms from the organ chest, and mutate it around your staff, Holding on tight in a fear of falling. You machine runes of Sustain living into the Staff so it will keep. -1 Mana

You are down to 3 mana, not enough to make the other three projects you had your eye on.

If you wait a few more days, they reach maturity, Tripling the bone plant's pepper output, and probably increasing the gourdberries size. give it about 4 more days for each.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: May 16, 2015, 01:28:11 pm »

>Read the instruction booklet.
>Wait for honey to arrive and welcome her.
>Sleep on full blast bed.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 16, 2015, 01:47:09 pm »

+1 on froggys, but AFTER mine:

> Harvest the bones and the gourdberries right away. Take care of the vine and if needed use a mutate to make it survive and keep growing as well as starting on new berries right away. Replant and feed mana to ALL the bone seeds. WAILA the gourdberry thoroughly for taste and nutritional info.

> Ask the insane bandit what hind of accession he had in mind, and if this means he consents to whatever you might do?

> Ask Dublin for a full list of spells he knows, such a list would have been tacticaly usefull in this bossfight.

> Mix 1 pound of Calcrete with water, and another with blood, and for each into a plate and test their properties and mana type.

Edit:
> Make a small sphere of the green glass-metal and a big Fresnel lens from ordinary glass and place them outside the cave so tons of light will be focuse at the bead.

> Learn Create Energy Collector

> Make the predigestor into also an energy collector to help the mana engines along even further.

> Fuse the green scale with a 10 pound steel bar.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:51:54 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 16, 2015, 05:07:10 pm »

You harvest the Bone plants, and the Gourdberries, REciving 17 Marrow peppers, 51 Bones, and 8 Gourdberries.

You fertilize the soil, and WAILA the Gourdberry plant and berries.

Spoiler: Neat (click to show/hide)

You will need at least 10 mana to Feed the March Lich seeds, So you refrain from cutting the peppers open yet.

"Oh master, grant me the body of torture and torment, Give me the unholy agony of a thousand deaths!"

"Crazy little bastard aren't you.?"

"Poor bastard is more like it. We can steal all the medicine we like, but there is no curing that poisoning, he inhaled too much smoke from one of our bonfires, and now his brain is fried."

"And you?"

"I would Like to hold off on the thousand Deaths, if you would Acid."

"Hey, if I am feeling nice, you might not experience a single one, But as you can tell from my arm wrestling champs here..." You gesture your Skeletal hands.

"It might be hard for me to get into a good mood."

You ask Dublin sincerely For at least a rudimentary list of his spells, as it may have helped out a lot in the fight.

"I do not like to share, but... If I must. I Know the water, and the fire, and the lightning, and the earth, I know how to call the names of many things, and even if I. Make a mistake, I can also Remember the little things when my orb blood is pumping, the words of magic that another might say. I do not learn, but I can imitate. I also know the weight, and the Arrow. I know the warmth, and the Pain-stopper. I also know a different pain-stopper, but this is the bad one."

In return, You Start naming off and explaining your own spells, and how you have used them in the past.

"Re-dispell. it seems to be best spell. But then I am of simple desire."

You Tear open the bag and scoop out 2 pounds of calcrete, putting them each in a little divot in the ground of the cave, you mix water into one, and blood into the other. The blood one dries very quickly, and has a glassy red sheen, It is a very beautiful effect, but according to wailascopography, it is still just slightly more durable than solid stone.

The other one takes a while, but eventually dries into a Hard Rocky substance, it glitters slightly, and if smoothed, you are sure it would also make a great building material.

You craft a Green Glass bead and a Big complex Glass lens and set the both outside in a little Structure so the light will be focused into the bead. Almost immediately the light is too intense to look at, but it seems to diffract as it bounces off the sand somewhat.

You learn to craft an energy collector, using the same principles of normal golems, you can create one whose only purpose is to collect energy, making it much more efficient.

You transform the Predigester into a mana collector, Cutting it's Mana usage in half nearly, A bonus 20 Mana is added to the daily amount.

Lastly, you fuse the Green scale with a 10 pound steel bar, and receive a...

Strange, it appears to be a little rock creature, with vestigial wings. Wailascopography reveals that it can transform into an incredible dense statue when something impacts it with enough force to harm.

You wait a few hours for The gang to return, And eventually they do. Honey's Core is Strapped to wizard Butler's Back, Wrapped in a ton of cloth, as he constantly channels

"I'm still working on the Details, But for now, Welcome to the Cave Honey."

"Heheheh, Happy to lend a hand."

You are not going to like Honey you think.

You remove the limiters on your bed and go to sleep.

You get up off the ground. Feeling the smooth black surface Beneath your hands.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 16, 2015, 05:20:46 pm »

> Go to the tree and eat 3 fruits, wearing two and holding the other as a weapon with both hands. Look around for stuff to kill.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 16, 2015, 05:39:55 pm »

> Go to the tree and eat 3 fruits, wearing two and holding the other as a weapon with both hands. Look around for stuff to kill.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 250