- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286944 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #1830 on: May 04, 2015, 09:36:44 pm »

Would repeated editing damage the core?
Learn Raw Life.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:38:45 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 04, 2015, 10:01:28 pm »

> Material combine one of the 10 pound Spiral Steel ingots with a Great Sheld
> Fuse a Sustained Great Shield with the Sustained Sustain Spell
> Fuse a Great Shield with a piece of paper
> Add a Clear Steel casing around the WAILA to protect it form damage. Equip it and look at a bunch of stuff, and ask it random questions abaut specifc properties.
> Estimate how much mana would need to be released in order to restore the balance of the ambient.
> Place the big cracpot at the other end of the cavern relative the wagon to even out the mana strain.
> Refill the Mana Engines and flesh-fed minions.
> Do the bed improvements of the Pillow and Duvet, then put them in the mech for now.
> Materials Testing
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 05, 2015, 08:03:32 am »

DO NOT SCRAP COMMANDS! WE NEED A BACKUP!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: May 05, 2015, 05:10:31 pm »

You cast a great shield, and naturally it immediately falls through the floor, never to be seen again, Next time you make sure to have some mana below to hold it, and repeat the experiment, The fusion yields a Spiral steel handle with a holographic magical shield. It is solid to mana, while solid objects pass through it. it is about one and a half times as large as your arm, and half as wide. -3 Mana

-3 Mana

You learn the art of casting and creating Raw life. -1 Pontification point.

Repeated editing would not damage a golem core, unless you did it hastily.

The rule of thumb is 1 Mana per 10 Square meters, to restore ambiance without a specially designed spell.

You fuse the Sustained Sustained spell with a Sustained Great shield, You create a Sustained Spell capturing Spell. -2 Mana.

You fill the mana engines back up, and feed all the flesh fed minions.

You move the big crackpot to the other end of the cavern to give it room to breathe.

You fuse a great shield with a piece of paper, obtaining 10 sheets of ethereal paper. a bit of testing reveals that it is as durable as normal paper, but functions like the great shield. you are able to hold these with your willpower, and do so so you don't lose them. -1 Mana

You Alchemise some Clear steel and coat the WAILA in it for safety. Looking around causes the earbud to Inform you verbally about some of the things you are looking at. Asking for specific information causes it to Reveal it's Mana type if you know it, It's name, or an equivalent Description, and gives a short flavor text on request. -1 Mana -1 Elbow grease.

Using almost the last mana, you improve your pillows and duvet, and move them to the mech, making it much more comfortable. Now you just need some Mindless (Or mindful) entertainment and this will be a good way to get to sleep proper! -6 Mana.

You add anouther stat to your mental list. Willpower. you don't know how high this goes until you reach it, you suppose.

Wizard butler goes off to Capture a bandit or two, taking your old scouting goggles, He will probably get more use out of it now that you have the Wailascope.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:25:18 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 05, 2015, 05:28:28 pm »

> Exercise and eats!
> Lets make some minor knick-knacks to get the hang of the shaping table. A Steel Pocket Watch, platinum cutlery, mundane glass magnifying glass, Spiral Steel chainmail and daggers for pretty much all our minions that can use them (even the ones with glass cannons could use the backup for melee), a simple 1 pound platinum statuette, streching out the Thick Clear Cable into a longer thiner more usefull shape.
> Maybe some of the non-magical work Combinatorial Fusion Quad Explorer.
> Lets look over the Robot and try to repair and fix as much as we can while leaving it turned of.
> Sleep
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: May 05, 2015, 06:23:17 pm »

((I don't see the willpower.))
I assume Sustain Living would work for vampirism.
Set the table to manual. We can turn it to mechanical for "taking ten"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 06:38:31 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: May 05, 2015, 07:11:32 pm »

You run a few laps around the cave, Eating your last tallow treat along the way, it has kept well enough for it's age. -10 Elbow Grease.

You will need a bit more mana to make things with the shaping table, so you can issue the commands needed to run it.

The robot is Completely fine, you merely removed it's battery to Prevent it from turning on, since it was still designed to try and kill you.

No, Manual and Mechanical refer to Using the shaping table to craft something, and using your tools and a changing sigil to Craft it, you specify which one to use when crafting.

Before you go to bed, Someone approaches you, It is Harkim.

"I want to help. I might not be good at magic yet, but like I said, I can use a sword well above others my size. and you know full well that you can't send me off with those stuck up Guys, Specially since you said you would provide stuff for my study. I want to help take back my home."

Galar'nt and his crew stand at the mouth of the tunnel, Waiting for your answer, He clearly intends to keep an eye on the boy either way.

"The Nomads will be leaving soon, Valerik."

This reminds you that you never did make anything to help protect those guys, Meh, maybe you have something premade handy.

Anyway. Yes, sustain Living would work great for Keeping something alive while you replaced it's blood.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:25:52 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: May 05, 2015, 07:27:48 pm »

> Guess we can spare the 3 Bandit Zombies, soon we'll be able to make LOTS more. Will that probably be enough? Also give them one of the wooden communicators, and that useless force shield. And those 6 sustained flame charges.

> "Of course you can stay! I could use the company. You can sleep on the bed here have this pillow back. Um, I don't think I have any food left you'd likes thou... maybe if I... " Take a bit of one of the Wolf Zombies, drip some Oasis Water on it, and put it on the hot part of the Dwarven Extruder.

> Sleep

>
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: May 05, 2015, 07:28:47 pm »

I still we should have made a golem. Just send the wolves with them.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: May 05, 2015, 07:36:30 pm »

ask galarnt is in the order.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 05, 2015, 07:52:14 pm »

> Guess we can spare the 3 Bandit Zombies, soon we'll be able to make LOTS more. Will that probably be enough? Also give them one of the wooden communicators, and that useless force shield. And those 6 sustained flame charges.
They probably won't be able to fight off what they encounter, but they might distract it long enough for the caravan to escape...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: May 05, 2015, 10:35:32 pm »

"Of course you can stay! I could use the company. You can sleep on the bed here have this pillow, not much to snack on, Hold on a second... " You take aside a wolf zombie, cutting a bit of meat out of it, Before cooking it on the Dwarven extruder, Dealing 1 Damage! -1 Mana.

Harkim enjoys the meal, Though is curious as to what exactly it is.

"Undead wolf Steak."

His appetite seems to be conflicted by this revelation, Though he does not stop eating.

You give the Nomads a Wooden communicator, Your Force Shield, and 6 sustained flame charges, and send your wolf centaur with them for protection, giving it the order to obey verbal commands since the Bandits are mostly unintelligible with their masks.

You go to sleep, And have a dream about Punching a castle to pieces while yelling a lot of words that you cannot remember in hindsight. +2 Pontification points, +1 Health, +1 Max Health, +19 Elbow Grease, +29 Mana +2 Flame charges.

You are awoken by a large boom, You Jump awake, Seeing one of your crackpots has EXPLODED! you manage to put the fire out with some quick thinking and that piece of iron/topaz ore.

Study of the scene reveals it to be your turtle shell crackpot, the sustained spell within Must have released it's contents in the night while it was being rendered into it's most basic parts. so, for future reference, Spells don't seem to like Crackpot III.

Your skin feels a lot better, though still flaking in odd places, a bath in something other than sewage would probably do you some good. You still don't trust the Oasis water though, at least until you know more about it.

The mana engines are full.

The bone plants are finished growing. one of them has 4 Peppers on it instead of 3.

You make Several minor knick knacks with the Shaping table, A Steel pocket watch functions rather nicely, after a lengthy discussion with the golem core, regarding the components and the like. you also make some Platinum Knives, forks, and Spoons, and 1 Spork, you also have it make a Spyglass out of glass, and as much spiral Steel stuff as you can. You add a bit of normal steel to Suppliment it, and Make A Chainmail Jacket and Dagger for as many minions as you can. you manage to make 30 Jackets using both spiral steel and normal steel and 10 Daggers entirely out of Spiral Steel. You also make a Small platinum Statuette, and Lengthen the Clear cable.

"Am I in the order? Well. I have a licence if that is what you mean... If they ever saw me It would crtainly be revoked, but since I do all of My paladin ordained buisness by letter, I have managed to eke out a living exorcizing Spirits, Killing Monsters, So on and so forth."

"It does make my job very easy when my God Blesses me with a small portion of his power, as it is a very powerful match for my natural strength. Though it has only happened twice."

"Go on, I want to hear the story."

"You are too kind, But it is short and sweet. One day, Traveling with my two compatriots, we each made an oath to become more than out ancestors, I would become a Paladin of the highest order, Dublin Would become an Arch-Mage, With enough mojo to do what no orc has done before, and The Pixie would become Strong enough to topple a Titan."

"Ever since then I have devoted myself to the Divinities, eventually being accepted by the only god who would, Zhurong, who presides over Fire and the south, along with others. from there, I and my band traveled on, trying to realize our dreams. the very first time I experienced Zhurong's power was when he appointed me as one of his paladins, a purple fire washed over me, representing the red of my demonic heritage, the blue of purifying flames, and together showing that i did not need to ignore who I was, but rather strive to become anew, and the second time was when I clashed with Biovisier, a foe that I could not defeat alone. But I must be boring you, What is your story?"

"I... Don't remember much, a good hit to the head will do that to you, and so will having your soul shattered. but I was born in the North Continent, Bidamar Chaisan, in the Country of Kitsonia, I.. Don't think I had any siblings, but one thing i clearly remember was how my Necromantic powers started at a very young age. I was driven into the badlands on my 15th Birthday, one my power grew to the point where their mages could no longer restrain my death magic. As I was so young at the time, I saw nothing wrong with my powers, or even flaunting them, but I did see the fear, anybody could. I think we were teetering on the edge of something bad happening that was unrelated, and a grim power like mine could have tipped the scales towards it being so, I lived out my days in the badlands for about 4 Years before ascending to a Lich, It seemed so natural, it is only now that I realize what a feat this was, to ascend so early. most necromancers ascend into lichdom in fear of it failing, and their last bid for life failing with it in their incredible mortal age. Then years passed, and I migrated further and further from my homeland, to the Coast of Peril, which became my home, Brick after brick, Minion after minion, and at last I had the lavish and enjoyable lifestyle that I wanted as a youth. More years passed and I became stronger, Then, It happened, someone, or something, breached my Towers defenses, Blasted me to smithereens, and sent me an entire Continent away with a shattered Phylactery, a mortal form, and a pile of splintered wood."

Wizard Butler Returns, 2 Bandits in tow, He hands you a bunch of teeth, Explaining that he needed to "remove them" so he could put the wood chunks in their mouth to keep them quiet.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:02:15 am by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: May 05, 2015, 11:02:39 pm »

Spend two points on Sustain Living. How do vampires keep their victims alive when turning them?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: May 05, 2015, 11:06:35 pm »

> fusion: very long silver pipe + Great Sheild.

> Check on brick-shaping

> Harvest bone plants, replant ALL the resulting seeds. Water and fertilizer.

> Preform the On Will experiments

> Use Edit Core to make the robot friendly and put the logs to Verbose, and but the battery back and turn it on. Waila every part of it and question it thoroughly. Figure out how to reverse engineer it and what it's advantage is over normal golems.

> Do Armok Brand Testing

> Learn Sustain living

> Finish improving bed.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Partialy-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #1844 on: May 06, 2015, 05:55:49 pm »

You learn Sustain living, allowing you to Keep something alive as long as you keep the mana going. -2 Pontification Points

"Vampires replace it with the mana mixture as they drain a body, Humans are big enough that a small variation in blood pressure will not cause immediate death."

You fuse a silver pipe with a Great shield, Creating a Magically resistant pipe. problem is, it is very defensive, using ambient mana to Ricochet The energy inside (or outside) away with more kinetic energy. you would need to carefully monitor whatever you make with it to make sure it doesn't Rupture. On the bright side, if you ever decide to become a Gangster in Aul Ber, you have the perfect weapon. -2 Mana

20 Bricks have been shaped, You mark down these results.

You Harvest the bone plants, splitting the peppers and planting the seeds, There is only enough room for 5 of them however, so you store the remainder.

You will need to produce some dead mana to perform the Will testing. do you need a refresher course on how to do so?

You edit the Robot's Golem core

It's Magitek core makes for a very convoluted Structure to the magic, It is Much more efficient than the cores you make, But is that much more delicate as a result. It is made from Silicon and Titanium in equal Parts.

You manage to Hack into it's Friend and foe section, due in part to some light damage to it preventing a response until you are finished. you Clean it up, rework the Lines to flow with the damage instead of against it and pop everything back together.  You have a very difficult time without an implement to Put the screws back in. -5 Elbow Grease, -2 mana.

-5 Mana

You finish the work on your fabulous bed. -10 mana, -6 Elbow grease

Records

Public Doc

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 250