- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286936 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #1800 on: May 03, 2015, 02:15:50 pm »

(Remember that the public Document is open for anyone to edit and add to!)

The leader of the Nomads approaches you.

"You need to leave with us in the morning sir, we cannot guarantee your safety otherwise, we will be heading to our camp, about a few days East.

"Thanks for the offer, but I have business to attend to here."

"Look we cannot have civilians in a hostile area like this, Whatever magics you may have, you are still a liability and we are here for your safety as well."

"Then you better bring me back some soda instead of soldiers, because Those bandits will be dead, dying and worse by the time you get back. Got it?"

"Hmph, Don't be complaining when we drag your corpse out of a Bandit Glassfire then. Tell you what, I will personally bring a soda to pour down your dead as a doornail throat if it makes you feel better about your apparent Mental illness.

"Make sure it isn't Diet!"

You yell back at the meddling orange bastard.

You decide to take a nap in the Necha.

Your dreams shift from one to another, buzzing with thought and ideas. +19 Mana, +18 Elbow grease, +4 Pontification points.

Upon waking up you realize a few things, 1 This will require finesse instead of your usual hamfisted methods, or Just stronger hamfisted methods. 2, They probably won't make it to their camp alive without some kind of help. and 3, you might need another sapient being or two in order to organize some kind of Stealthy plan.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:24:41 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: May 03, 2015, 02:20:53 pm »

Do golems count as sapient?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:25:40 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: May 03, 2015, 02:22:00 pm »

We just need a large enough golem core.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: May 03, 2015, 02:26:02 pm »

We should try to speed up stone mining. We can use a large enough changing or shaping sigil to make a stone golem to defend the nomads.
Also with the Balrog and Helios thing is the spell placement supposed to be ironic? Also Helios the Sun Titan and Balrog are Valaraukar a subset of Maiar. In case that wasn't mentioned.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:27:40 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: May 03, 2015, 02:29:21 pm »

"If they are good enough, then sorta, But I just meant capable of organic reasoning, It probably wouldn't be necessary anyway."

"Speaking of, I have more than enough mana and elbow grease to do some neat stuff now."

((Huh, Even I didn't know that. Ding I guess. Corrected the Spells.))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:31:59 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: May 03, 2015, 02:37:31 pm »

> Harvest the Small mana engine and 1 of the 7 chambers of the large one.

> Sustain our plants and minions and furniture and stuff.

> I vote we learn 2 easy spells with 1 pp each. Maybe Great Shield and Crackpot sigil 2 if we're going on just the book, or any of the public spells I came up with in the public doc.

> Check on the mine and the crackpot. Wait, did we even remeber to set up the crackpot III yesterday?

> Make the Alchemy Table and Stelthy Spider Minion from the docs.

> Do the Adjectivity Improvments and the Material Fusion Tests and Adjectivity Materials Tests

> Do the Shaping Table Tests

Isn't our butler enough to make plans with?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: May 03, 2015, 02:44:38 pm »

Is that two dings or one? Because two things are being referenced at the same time. Which part didn't you know?

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 03, 2015, 04:50:00 pm »

We may want to consider the "mighty flex" spell too, 1 pp and we can buff all our minions, in case something goes wrong and we need to fight our way out...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 03, 2015, 05:00:51 pm »

((One ding, and the whole thing, I just Picked a god at random and a Monster at random.))

You sustain your bone plants and minions who need it, Calling back shovel blight in the process. -5 Mana

He has brought back a whole 60 Boulders this time, and 3 Chunks of Cinnabar ore.

There is no way you will be able to take this much stone with you anywhere in your cart.

You manage to capture 2 Spiders for Experimentation, this leads you to decide to try both ideas.

You craft 1 ribcage into 10 Bone spiders, Each one about the size of  a tarantula, With six legs each and Implements on all of them for Sabatoge. -3 Elbow grease -2 Mana

You mutate, and Enhance the two Actual spiders, creating Fist sized abominations. First killing the part of the brain responsible for higher level function You add a skeleton hand to the back of each one's head, and use advanced necromancy to animate just the very surface of it's exoskeleton, It dies about halfway through this procedure unfortunately, so you just reanimate it fully and continue.
you reinforce them with a Skeel coating and put a flame inhale in one. It promptly explodes, and you refrain from doing so to the other one.  finally, you coat its mandibles in platinum and rejigger them to work on command. You enchant the appropriate bits with Adjectivity. creating an undead Stealthy Acrobatic Fat Spider with Slippery Skeel armor and electrified Platinum Fangs. -3 Elbow Grease -4 Mana.

The stealthy Adjective promptly shatters from you looking at it in the light.

You improve your stuff with adjectivity, Adding "High-yield" to a bone plant, "Flawless" to a purple gem, "Sorting" to a Treasure chest and "Destructive" to one of your rocks. -4 Mana.

You absorb some mana from your personal Mana engine. In an amazing botched roll Failure of design, your large mana engine is all or nothing. so you keep it closed for now. +7 Mana

Spoiler: Armok brand testing™ (click to show/hide)
-10 Mana

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: May 03, 2015, 05:47:49 pm »

Since the Mana engines are 100% we can harvest them right? Anyway do we have enough mana to create a golem made of stone using the boulders? How high does the effect of the Changing Sigil extend?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 03, 2015, 05:54:55 pm »

> Have the shovel blight shape them into rectangular blocks, and the Big Zombie stack them around the entrance making it more defensible.

> Lets harvest the mana and just hope we don't get mana burn. If we do, dump it quickly into a bunch of Sustained Sustain Dead, we'll use the eventually, or if it's by a LOT doing the Animation Necklace since it's mostly one really large dump.

> Improve the Mana Engine with the clear cable stretched to go through each of them that can be sucked like a straw for just as much mana as you need.

> Make a VERY LARGE Silver Crackpot III. Get minions to fill it with sand for huge amounts of glass. Adjectivity: High-Throughput

> Use the Separating Iron Apparatus and Material fusing Iron Apparatus to make most of our Iron Ore and Pig Iron into Spiral Steel

> Separating Iron Apparatus to separate out the constituents of the Cinnabar, Platinum Ore, 50 pounds of Flesh, 50 pounds of sand, and 1 pound of Mettal Pelets.

> Make a Sustained Adjectivity and a Sustained Shaping Sigil, and fuse them.

> Give the Golem Core of the Shaping Table it's sustenance and make sure both the mana steam and control is flowing to the shaping sigil correctly. If that dosnt work, try Rubber Duck Debugging.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: May 03, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

Mana burn? That was an unrelated necromancer.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 03, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »

call over a skeleton, and shape the red hot steal into a gauntlet for its hand. we can stand near b and help it by giving it a pulse of mana to the steal.  falcon punch anyone?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: May 03, 2015, 07:21:00 pm »

Both shovel blights set to work shaping the Boulders into bricks

You absorb the mana in the engine. It...

It is a lot +55 Mana.

Your body buzzes with magical energy, which you should probably use in a constructive manner soon.

The cable is solid. It transfers the mana in a ray form, not a liquid one.

How large is very large?

You mix about half of your pig iron and Normal iron into Spiral Steel.

You separate several materials, obtaining Pure platinum, Mercury, Silicon, Calcium, lead, iron, Carbon, and several gasses. -8 mana

You make a sustained adjectivity and Sustained Shaping sigil, and fuse the two. The result is an abstract orb, filled with vague notions and sweet nothings. -3 mana.

"The golem core and mana streams are all functioning perfectly. The golem core is supposed to recive a command from me, Convert it, and then Send it to the sigil to manipulate the liquid. But for some reason it is either not responding to my commands, or it isn't sending any signals to the Sigil. There aren't many reasons that the golem core would not respond, Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just plopped the core in there, assuming it would naturally work."

You take the Red Steel and mold it like a Gauntlet for one of your minions, it is like Thick clay. and easily molds to your minions hand. with a pulse of mana the Steel melts off your minions hand going everywhere You gather it up and clean it off. -1 mana

You have enough mana to make a Golem out of all your remaining boulders. If you spent the rest of it in one go and had a Big enough Object for the Core. It might be best to assemble them in some manner first though, as Separate boulders won't work for a golem. a 12 ton golem might also be more susceptible to damage as it also has to support it's own weight.

"This makes me feel Power Crazy, but without the Crazy part."

Records

Public Doc

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 03, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »

try again, this time. after molding it to our skeletons hand, use adjectivity to make it -unmeltable-
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:38:21 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 250