- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286244 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2014, 09:13:05 pm »

Think about getting Homunculi and alchemy related book also if you have enough think about the black/evil sounding magic books?

((What can I say I think alchemy is a awesome form of magic plus the sigils thing makes me think of Fullmetal Alchemist.))

((All the alchemy books are references to Fullmetal. If you can name every reference in that list, I will have a plot device swoop in and give you a free book.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2014, 09:14:10 pm »

Homunculi sounds good.

Demons are always a bad idea if you fudge up.

Plot device is too specific.

Blood rituals sound useful.

Muscle Wizardry seems like too much effort.

Check the warmagic and black magic books.

Also check the siege book.

Golum creation.

..Paladin edition?

Artiface.

Alchemy.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2014, 09:15:44 pm »

((If they are all related to Fullmetal or anime I'll try to but that's the only subject I know a lot about. Can we do it as a group?))

Take a look at Golum creation.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2014, 09:23:20 pm »

Black magical theory is 500, It seems to talk about HOW dark magic works, instead of how to do it, it would boost the effectiveness of my necromantic spells some if I studied it well.

Black mage incantations, is 1000 gold, And it just has a couple of pages detailing three power levels of about 30 or so spells.

Defense against the dark arts is about how to STOP dark magics, not cast them, Reguardless, it is 1000 Gold.

War magic and you, a beginners edition is 500 Gold, And details stuff like a very limited fireball, and summoning lightning, stuff that an apprentice could do.

"The book on Mystic siege warfare details spells that enhance large scale weaponry, and include spells that can fire large structure detroying blasts, or waves that rout groups of troops, but those either require hundreds and hundreds of mana, or multiple wizards. it is 1000 Gold

The book on golem creation is 300 Gold, and obviously details how to make golems, out of any material...

The paladin's edition says more about how to DESTROY phylacteries, and what their weaknesses are, how to find shards of them, so on. It is 1000 Gold.

Artifice details how to enchant mundane objects to have fantastic powers, like flaming swords and the like, Those types of spells are high maintenance though. It costs 1100 Gold.

The books on alchemy is 500, and tells how natural magic can be brought out of raw materials and compounds and used to create fantastic potions, or even fuse the concept of two things together, like mixing a sword and a nunchuck to make swordchucks.

((Yeah, if anyone can guess which ones are references and what they are from, free book. there are thirteen references I intended to make.))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:32:39 pm by Shadestyle »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2014, 09:27:46 pm »

Take a look at spells with consequence.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2014, 09:30:05 pm »

"Spells with consequence is 600 Gold, every spell in here seems to either harm or impede me and those around me, in return for doing things like creating gold, and drastically increasing my luck when traveling."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2014, 09:32:37 pm »

((Does that have anything to do with equivalent exchange from Fullmetal?))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2014, 09:33:19 pm »

((no, actually It is more along the lines of the monkey's paw.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »

Alchemy is good.

No to Pali Ed.

Maybe to Artiface.

Yes to Golum.

No to siege.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2014, 09:39:05 pm »

Plus Homunculi.

((Does Blood rituals, and the creation of living weapons have anything to do with soul eater.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2014, 09:41:47 pm »

Plus Homunculi.

((Does Blood rituals, and the creation of living weapons have anything to do with soul eater.))
((Ding, Metaquest progress at 3/13))

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2014, 09:47:08 pm »

Golems, definitely golems. Fairly inexpensive, and it gives us access to awesome minions.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2014, 09:47:38 pm »

Right, I say we get golem creation, wouldn't mind checking that out, plus it's pretty cheap.
Actually, let's just tally our money first, to avoid confusion, 4600 gold already, so with Golem Creation, 4300.
I would defiantly suggest muscle magic, it is only 100 gold, though I wouldn't want to waste so much mana and elbow grease every day, so mabye not.
Paladins edition and defence against the dark arts would be nice so we know our weaknesses.
Book on alchemy certainly seems interesting.
Ruby madness? Well, we do have a ruby...
Blood magic is cheap and interesting, and...
The plot device book, we are going to have to get it, aren't we?

He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2014, 09:48:53 pm »

Pali Ed seems useless. So no.

Defense against the dark arts seems maybe, describe. ((Also Harry potter~))

((Is Minmaximus a reference to that alt universe in Goblins?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2014, 09:50:52 pm »

((Blue Dragon's Shadow = Blue dragon the show?))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 250