Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Super Hero Game Thing (IC)  (Read 3583 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Super Hero Game Thing (IC)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 01:54:14 pm »

Erin decided it was as good a opportunity as any. And she would be destroying his robots in a junkyard anyway-they would pretty much be cleaned up already! She went to strap on her form fitting armor, before heading to the "Solarismobile".

Which was a 2009 Daihatsu Mira painted bright orange, license plate "#1SPRHRO".

Action: To the Junkyard!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 03:52:22 pm »

"Great" Owl transform and fly unto a building. Wait for the robots to calm down, and follow them with stelth
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 06:00:04 pm »

Alexander raises an eyebrow.
And how do I know you won't stab me in the back or throw me out of my car or any number of other things? How do I know I can trust you?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 10:55:26 pm »

Ryan

The robots try to hit you but you're long gone by the time their sensors adjust. They spend a few moments wandering around presumably looking for you but in the end none of them find you. They move along and so do you. It's pretty boring until they get where they were headed. It's a mechanics shop. They hand the one who presumably owns the place a note and he nods and walks inside and out of your sight. He comes back with a box that he hands to one of the robots while different one pulls out a wad of cash and hands it to the man. Then the robots depart. At this point you can continue to follow them or you can grill the owner.

Erin

Erin drives to the dump. The ride is pretty much normal. She sees the occasional fight or robot but nothing to interesting. You do see an owl which is odd considering the time of day but you dismiss it. You're also fairly certain you saw that one Armstrong guy getting groceries. Not any of your business but it's interesting to watch him have a flexing match with the butcher. Anyways you get to the dump. It'd probably be wise to get out of the car.

Gary

You do just that. You pick through the various scraps and trash as casually as anyone can. You get a good bit of electronics though you'll probably need to make another trip to get more. You also notice someone standing at the center of the robots. It's obviously Cortex. He's wearing the right outfit and colors. Something about him bothers you. Not in a bad way, in a way that makes you think you've forgotten something. It mustn't be important. After all, you're fucking amazing. Not even Kanye can match you. Because you're awesome. Although the fact he has a costume you don't does make you jealous. Really, you'll never get into the league looking like an amateur... Seriously though, he is really familiar. Oh well.

Alex

The girl shuffles a bit and if you were a pervert you might have been able to see a bit more flesh. But you aren't so you merely note that there's only one place she could be hiding a weapon and you'd draw much faster than her. She looks down and fingers her collar. Another thing that makes you feel like you're being overly paranoid. "You... you don't sir. But look at me. I'm at the disadvantage. No matter what you wanted to do I wouldn't be able to resist you..." She has a point.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 11:44:24 pm »

Alexander sighs; before putting psalm to his face.
Fine, fine, just get in the car.
Upon her entering the car, Alexander continues to drive to the city/town. In the meantime he tries to remember if he know anything about these Butchers, while also figuring out what kind of car he has.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 06:02:14 am »

Ryan observes the shop, then goes down slicing the robot with the money, then going back to owl form.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 08:12:12 am »

Ryan observes the shop, then goes down slicing the robot with the money, then going back to owl form.
Two things, Number one, not a robot. Number two, it appears that was a completely legal transaction with a business owner. Yes, it is somewhat surprising but not uncommon.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2014, 09:45:49 am »

Action: Head back home, wait for robot to come back.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:46 pm »

Fly around more, looking for crime and money.

blazing glory

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 08:52:23 pm »

Purchase 150 assault rifles, get 20 clones for now.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 09:08:16 am »

Action: Exit the car, scout the junkyard before going in...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 12:03:26 pm »

Ryan

You note a pair of Cortex's robots mugging a lone man in an alley. Or, it at least looks like he's being mugged. It's hard to tell from where you're flying. You also spot something shiny down on the sidewalk. Who knows what that is?

Erin

You spot some of Cortex's robots, yet no toll booth guards. You can easily piece that together. It seems rather easy to sneak past them, once you enter. You also note that Cortex himself is standing with his robots.

Gary

You return home. Maybe half an hour later, the robot comes back with a couple "new" TVs and an xbox. Huzzah. Oh, also a cassette player, oddly enough.

Alex

The girl awkwardly gets in the car! You seem to remember some story about the Shankhill Butchers of course butchering people for fun. Your car is some sort of older car. You can't quite remember what that salesman said about it...

Harry

You acquire the clones, but you are not quite sure where to get the guns at this point in time.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 02:21:17 pm »

Get the shiny thing

blazing glory

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 05:03:31 pm »

Send a clone walking through the street looking for a gun store.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 05:59:40 pm »

Get the shiny thing
You receive an old coin! It must be worth some money.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 [2] 3