Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: (PTU) - The Islands of Paradise OOC - Tonic Island Clear!  (Read 19202 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

In this campaign pokémon start off at Level 10 anyways. Most would have learned an attack by then, save for perhaps Abra.

This looks interesting, if I can think of a character (and if it's not first come first serve), I'd like to try to join. What books can we use?

Sorry, almost missed this. I'll be keeping it relatively close to the chest this game. None of the other books will used for character creation.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Okay. I forgot. Anyways, I'm going to be taking some old characters and bumping them to the necessary levels.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, I'll go get an abra and get it to use telekinesis creatively :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Professor Anise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep in mind that all Pokemon have struggle attacks, and many have a capability that will allow them to alter their struggle attacks in some way.

So even if you choose a Pokemon that doesn't have a damaging move, it can still fight. Just, uh, not really well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to be quite put out if I never get in. Because editing this is kind of hard.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Ok here's my trainer and pokemon, I hope it's all ok. I don't really mind which region he's from if I get in.

Trainer

Pokemon

Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Done. Do tell me if you can't use Imgur for some reason.
I can read it, but I am afraid you are not done yet. There are a few assorted errors here and there, so I'll try to list off what I see immediately.

Kyle's Sheets
1). Your current stats and the stats that you could have do not add up, even after applying stats from being Level 3.
2). You've taken Basic Martial Artists without adding Rock Smash to your move list.
3). You've listed the incorrect money amount, and you mostly won't be starting with items unless you pass it by me first. Small amenities will available when you arrive anyways.

Satori's Sheets
1). Experience is cumulative. Satori would have 90 EXP right off the bat and would need to get 20 more EXP to become Level 11.
2). Satori is missing it's Evasion stats.

And I'm also missing a background.

Ok here's my trainer and pokemon, I hope it's all ok. I don't really mind which region he's from if I get in.

Trainer

Pokemon

Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)

Again, you won't start with items unless it's something small and you check it by me first. Darkvision goggles included. That said... Things seem to check out.
BIRDS.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Oh sorry I thought we could spend the money we got at the start, I'll change that now.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

I shall make an endeavor to make a note of that. I'll leave time to shop for the basics, but it wasn't quite my intent have people spend the money before they step on the plane.

Reading back, I can see why I was misunderstood. Fixed it!
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you sure that I got the stats wrong? They right when I used the previous edition of this sheet before so it shouldn't be wrong.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Are you sure that I got the stats wrong? They right when I used the previous edition of this sheet before so it shouldn't be wrong.

Hrmm... No you may be alright. I forgot Jugglers granted Speed.
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. And I was waiting for after confirmation on if I got in or not to post the backstory. Normally I'd have it done up now but I just want to see what other people put out first.  Also, the balls are okay right? I mean, aside from the pokeball for Satori.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:10:08 pm by kj1225 »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

There will be some available once the game begins. Any actual action will begin after the players have been given time to stretch their legs a bit. Shopping can be included this time if the players care to do so.
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're killin' me man. Just kidding.

Also, do pokemon and trainers use the same evasion calculations?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19