Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: The Great River: To Save a World [4/6] (main campaign) looking for players  (Read 14927 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"Hey sir Cyrus, if you keep them enemies away from me, I can roast em good. Do you agree on having a mutual protection pact?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" Bandits are weak but will suffice as a warm up. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Hey sir Cyrus, if you keep them enemies away from me, I can roast em good. Do you agree on having a mutual protection pact?"
"Aye sir, that good plan. What you do?"
((He agrees with the plan and asks what type of fighting you do))

" Bandits are weak but will suffice as a warm up. "

Harnak responds,"I agree, bandits would be a great warm up. And possibly have good loot"

[(I don't care how you post your stuffs like character speaking and action but third person is prefered)]
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Vanitate speaks.

||I hardly think mere bandits are worthy of meUS. But if IWE have to wade through an ocean of filth to get to myOUR reward, so be it. Let us cleanse the vermin from the streets that the rising sun may gleam unobstructed off every cobblestone.||
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((not sure if people aren't posting or confused or what, so, this part right now is just everyone deciding what you want the group to do. TALK TO EACHOTHER is the main goal of sitting around discussing which mission to take. Or if you guys would rather I can have the NPC's decide the missions so we don't have to do this))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"So then lets get them bandits, I suppose if we have fought them they will provide us with their riches, and we will be renowned and valued for that as well. Oh and Cyrus, I fight with these." *I create a small fireball to let it puff up in smoke*

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So then lets get them bandits, I suppose if we have fought them they will provide us with their riches, and we will be renowned and valued for that as well. Oh and Cyrus, I fight with these." *I create a small fireball to let it puff up in smoke*

Cyrus looks at the flame in awe
when it peters out he looks at you, ¨So you're one of those.....those......m-m-mages....ya thats what they call 'em. We have very few people like you back where im from¨

Harnak looks at everyone, ¨So what are we going to do? Kill bandits or search for peoples lost things?¨

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

"Kill Bandits, what else?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cyrus:¨Bandits sound like good idea¨

Harnak:¨I don't care myself, though i would prefer bandits.¨

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" I'm bored I need to hit something. Bandits for me. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The voice renters your minds
Then bandits it is! Go and kill the group on the south west road, that should be a sufficient glory gaining quest

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go find the bandits, walk straight in.
Caine's law.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TRAIN
^ when the above is seen this mean i am just jumping past the walking to somewhere because that crap is boring

You all leave the tavern and down the road you go
About 3/4 the way to the next town you spot a large camp just off the side of the road
5 highway men approach the group
one of them looks at the group, ¨Give us your money and nobody gets hurt¨

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hit the man who spoke in the face at full strength.
Caine's law.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( What happened with my search for predators and birds of prey? ))
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13