Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: The Great River: To Save a World [4/6] (main campaign) looking for players  (Read 14881 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: The Great River: To Save a World [4/6] (main campaign) looking for players
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2014, 08:53:19 am »

"Count me in"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2014, 12:00:06 pm »

In a raspy old voice the man proclaims, ¨Then I have seven heroes to save this world. I'm guessing you would like to know what I am talking about. Well I will tell you, a man by the name 'Thad Manis' is planning to destroy these river empires. At first his mission seemed a joke to many and still does to most people but I ensure you it is not a joke! This man has raised an army large enough to equal the total of the combined empires. He has also been working on a weapon of mass destruction an genocide, it is said to work on flames and magma, that it creates shaking in the ground and waves in the river enough to flood the lands. His legions of mercenaries have been harrasing the borderlands and slaughtering people left and right with impunity. Kings have shrugged these attacks off as nothing more than mere raiders. What you all must do is convince the royals of this world to support the fight against Thad and his Red legions. The hardest of the royals will be the king and elders of the Highelven region and getting others to work with them. I suggest heading to the castle of Ragnar in the center of this town and convincing the king of these tribe lands to support out group. If it is not obvious I lack funding and soldiers to support our cause. Questions?¨
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2014, 08:26:00 pm »

" Why do we need him? The redguard can defeat any army. "

(( It didn't notify me, again. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2014, 11:44:39 pm »

"I'm assuming you mean the king for military support? If so, two redguard can not stand against an army in the hundreds of thousands and growing"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2014, 04:21:51 pm »

" Alone certainly not, united with our brethren we will route them from any battlefield they choose. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2014, 06:54:10 pm »

"Well you most sertainly want to speak with the king then, after all he is one of your 'brethren' and so is most of his army. These tribe lands are full of your race that and a mix of dwarves, humans, argonians, and wood elves but mostly redguards"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2014, 06:57:35 pm »

" I hold more interest in those who are not here, the men like my new friend who live apart from the people. "
Caine's law.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2014, 07:19:46 pm »

"Do you not see that this kingdom is of men such as that. It is called the tribe lands for a reason. No one center of population just a bunch of barbaric tribes that have banded together to keep other nations out"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2014, 07:21:29 pm »

" Tribes are a part of the people individuals like my friend and I are not. "
Caine's law.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2014, 10:21:28 pm »

"Oh really because I happen to know he was the leader of a raider tribe, sure one that was no the most popular but no too uncommon. Three of his men have also been enlisted before"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2014, 10:23:39 pm »

[[Question: What is going on, for those of us not currently conversing with NPCs? Just remembered this was a thing.]]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2014, 10:25:04 pm »

[[if they are still playing they are sitting at the table watching this conversation and drinking on the house, you can but in if you want]]

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2014, 10:26:03 pm »

" He was the only redguard in the tribe. I seek only those redguard who are without kin. "
Caine's law.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2014, 10:27:30 pm »

"So the redguard in this city and the redguard in the trade caravans. The rest are with kind in their tribes"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2014, 10:29:04 pm »

" I suppose so, however meeting the king holds no interest to me. Discussions bore me and will not bring redguard to my side. "
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13