Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437593 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4710 on: February 20, 2015, 06:32:37 pm »

I meant that the angels saw something that looked like your angels killing my angels.

The last thing my angels saw before dying was something that looked like your and Cim's angels attacking them.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. The game is over so I don't care too much who did it. I was just curious about the timing and the circumstances surrounding the incident.

What was weird to me was that the oracle said the Lich did it but my angels thought they saw your and Cim's angels attacking them before dying. It's a bit of a mystery and I'm just a little disappointed I didn't managed to find out the answers before the game ended.

Well there was that one time where we were at war so I'd be surprised if I wasn't involved in some incidents against you.

You might misunderstand what I'm trying to express. I'm not interested in the politics of this anymore. I'm curious about the mystery behind it from a completely OOC perspective. There's nothing strange about your character doing things against Grauel. I destroyed one of your cities and I even said I wouldn't be too annoyed if you tried to get back at me for it. I was just surprised by the timing of the attacks and I was wondering who did it and why. I didn't understand why the attacker looked like your angels one time and Cim's angel another time and I was wondering if it was just random or if there was some deeper meaning behind it.

I'm not being defensive, I was drawing to the comedic situation where he accused me of acting against him when we have a history of being at war with each-other. Tone is hard to convey in a text-based format. I'll edit my last post and add some smiley faces.

Again, not the point. I wasn't trying to throw accusations around. I was just pointing out how weird the circumstances were. If anything I'm impressed with whoever did it. If it was you, then you did a good job of throwing me off a bit. If it was someone else, then I'm just curious why it looked like it was you and Cim.

I was mostly fishing for other people's opinions on the mystery behind it or some answers to sate my curiosity. I also wanted to reveal some of the investigating I did because I think revealing some things after the game is fun. Same reason I revealed some of my secrets in another post. It gives everyone an interesting perspective into some of the game's mysteries.

Didn't mean to sound offensive or accusative. If you say it wasn't you then that's perfectly fine. If you don't want to reveal everything, I completely understand. There's some things I'd prefer to be kept private as well simply because I want to save the ideas for other games and I don't want people copying me :P.

I'm sure everyone has good reasons for what they do or how they feel.

Peace out ;)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: February 20, 2015, 06:50:19 pm »

The last thing my angels saw before dying was something that looked like your and Cim's angels attacking them.
Cim has angels? ???

You might misunderstand what I'm trying to express. I'm not interested in the politics of this anymore. I'm curious about the mystery behind it from a completely OOC perspective. There's nothing strange about your character doing things against Grauel. I destroyed one of your cities and I even said I wouldn't be too annoyed if you tried to get back at me for it.
Same here. The game ended so I'm not interested in politics either, I just found it a bit funny how you thought I might have acted against you considering we were at war. ;D As for the city, I did send one of my ninjas to kill one of your Lords of Hunger but he failed pretty miserably in that regard. There really wasn't much else Yaos could do when it came to revenge except nuke one of your cities back but Yaos wasn't one to wantonly kill people in revenge for the actions of other beings. He thought it petty. (Not politics - explanation. No judgement if your character thinks differently. Judgement on you if that's how you think IRL.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: February 20, 2015, 07:04:55 pm »

Cim has angels? ???

Yep. Spiky silver angels. Their creation was public but you very rarely saw them do anything publicly. Kind of makes sense considering Cim's overall personality.

Same here. The game ended so I'm not interested in politics either, I just found it a bit funny how you thought I might have acted against you considering we were at war. ;D As for the city, I did send one of my ninjas to kill one of your Lords of Hunger but he failed pretty miserably in that regard. There really wasn't much else Yaos could do when it came to revenge except nuke one of your cities back but Yaos wasn't one to wantonly kill people in revenge for the actions of other beings. He thought it petty. (Not politics - explanation. No judgement if your character thinks differently. Judgement on you if that's how you think IRL.)

Fair enough. Might have just been poor communication on my part. Like I said, I wasn't surprised by you acting against me. I was surprised if it was you because I figured if you did do something, it would have happened sooner. At the same time, I wasn't sure who else had motive. Also, the Lich didn't seem like something you'd create. It was weird all around.

Yeah, the Lords of the Hunger were basically on par with lesser Archangels. Surprised I didn't hear about it from them though. I guess a lot of people attack the Lords of Hunger :P.
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: February 20, 2015, 08:24:24 pm »

I wasn't surprised that it were so powerful, I was surprised that it noticed my ninja at all. I guessed those masks came with some kind of sensory equipment?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: February 20, 2015, 08:25:36 pm »

I wasn't surprised that it were so powerful, I was surprised that it noticed my ninja at all. I guessed those masks came with some kind of sensory equipment?

Your ninja are really unstealthy. Have they ever actually succeeded in a stealth mission?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: February 20, 2015, 08:30:45 pm »

At least once. To be honest, I barely ever used them.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: February 20, 2015, 08:39:03 pm »

Oh well. I wasn't doing much anyway.

Things Azem did-

Cast an illusion over Grauel while he drained the sleeping gods.

Lied low in the Void for awhile with Grauel.

Created a planet in the Keshan system for his children to live on.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: February 20, 2015, 08:41:39 pm »

The only time my Inquisitors really 'failed' me was when I wanted one of them to spy on Tykki and he was just left watching an illusion of her in a ballroom. I didn't have the opportunity, when I read the ballroom was empty, to tell him to go do something productive, since it was really obvious it wasn't actually her once the ballroom was empty, but meh. They were useful the rest of the time. Not usually outright telling me things, but acting somewhat like the Oracle did for Grauel.

I also started doing some stuff to try and expand my sphere while laying the blame at Malakath's feet, but that was really recent, probably wouldn't have worked, and didn't really go anywhere.

I kept planning to get a shitton of angels and start making secret war on Melyssa or something but never actually got around to it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: February 20, 2015, 08:55:23 pm »

Wait a minute, what stuff were you going to do? Why lay it at my feet?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4719 on: February 20, 2015, 10:02:13 pm »

Your ninja are really unstealthy. Have they ever actually succeeded in a stealth mission?
I literally sent two entire armies to destroy Odolhirum and they were stealthier than those ninjas...

Spoiler: Odolhirum destruction (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: February 20, 2015, 10:30:52 pm »

Yeah, no. I teleported the 200k survivors to the other end of the planet. Odolhirum has been a ghost town for quite a few Ticks by now. Also, why attack Odolhirum?

Why have so many people decided to play as dicks? Seriously, less than half the gods on the list are actually decent people. The rest have goals that are pretty much the destruction of everyone who isn't them.

EDIT: Let's see, on the white list we have Azem, Khaziraad, The Light, Joha, Melyssa, Raptil, Cyrix, Xaver and Shrodinger (those last two aren't even active). On the grey list we have Grauel, Quéßäre, and Ghizher. On the black list we have Cim, Serac, Neron, Darruth, KI'Tork, Atropos, and Fortuna. The white list is for those who weren't dicks, the grey list for those who were maybe dicks, and the black list is for those who were definitely dicks. I was wrong on the non-dick number being less than half but still, that's an above-average number of dicks. What's worse is that the number of people on the black list can only be higher.

EDIT2: I just remembered that I did do a negative secret action against another god besides Neron but I changed my mind on whether or not I should do it and I undid the action without the affected god even noticing something had happened.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:49:41 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: February 20, 2015, 10:48:07 pm »

Yeah, no. I teleported the 200k survivors to the other end of the planet. Odolhirum has been a ghost town for quite a few Ticks by now. Also, why attack Odolhirum?

Why have so many people decided to play as dicks? Seriously, less than half the gods on the list are actually decent people. The rest have goals that are pretty much the destruction of everyone who isn't them.

EDIT: Let's see, on the white list we have Azem, Khaziraad, The Light, Joha, Melyssa, Raptil, Cyrix, Xaver and Shrodinger (those last two aren't even active). On the grey list we have Grauel, Quéßäre, and Ghizher. On the black list we have Cim, Serac, Neron, Darruth, KI'Tork, Atropos, and Fortuna. The white list is for those who weren't dicks, the grey list for those who were maybe dicks, and the black list is for those who were definitely dicks. I was wrong on the non-dick number being less than half but still, that's an above-average number of dicks. What's worse is that the number of people on the black list can only be higher.

Why isn't Fusil on the list :'(
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: February 20, 2015, 10:48:58 pm »

Why am I on the black-list? :o

I wasn't the one selectively applying Council law to murder a rival :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4723 on: February 20, 2015, 10:51:30 pm »

Why isn't Fusil on the list :'(
There is nothing darker than black? Fusil was "dead" at the end of the game?

Also, if Odolhirum was a ghost town, how did I kill people from there?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: February 20, 2015, 10:52:12 pm »

It's a game and there are different ways to have fun? That's kind of like asking people who play shooter games why they enjoy something that's simulating mass death and war. Or asking people who play strategy games what's fun about commanding armies to murder each other. Even people who play adventure games. Most people probably wouldn't enjoy actually diving into dungeons and fighting monsters that want to slaughter you. It doesn't make sense. Why would anyone want to do those things or pretend to do those things?

The games over and people are still bashing Darruth. :P
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 350