Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437601 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4695 on: February 20, 2015, 03:30:57 pm »

I wanted that everyone research the void and essence to know if I could use my sphere to claim essence from the nulls or siphon them of their energy somehow.
Melyssa and quite a few others were able to use void essence after completing a mission for a null.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: February 20, 2015, 03:31:42 pm »

Yaos' ultimate ambition was to become Omnigod of All Bubbles. Unfortunately, he kept getting mired down in the affairs of Humans.

Malakath was pretty much the exact opposite in that she had absolutely no ultimate goals whatsoever. She was mostly just interested in creation and she didn't even do any secret actions against other gods, save Neron during that incident with the spy.

I wonder who would've won, Tykki with Godslayer or Malakath with the ULTIMATE DRAGON SOUL SPEAR OF 10 MILLION SPIRIT ORBS. Which I couldn't actually get around to making.

EDIT: I was actually pretty glad when Fusil died (which I had no hand in causing) because it could mean I could actually make cool weapons. The above weapon was not the weapon I mentioned in OOC. I had something else in mind.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:33:52 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: February 20, 2015, 03:34:14 pm »

I wanted that everyone research the void and essence to know if I could use my sphere to claim essence from the nulls or siphon them of their energy somehow.
Melyssa and quite a few others were able to use void essence after completing a mission for a null.

I had a much greater plan that this: I wanted to include nulls into my eldritch sphere, allowing a massive essence gain which I would've used to become independent from the bubble.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: February 20, 2015, 04:02:24 pm »

snip

I probably would have worked with you. Destroying the bubble wasn't a goal of mine because it would have had too many unpredictable effects with the Null. That said, if you helped me to hunt down some Null and eat them, I probably wouldn't mind supporting whatever plans you had. I was pretty flexible with some of the things I helped people with as long as I thought their ideas sounded interesting and furthered my own goals.

Expanding beyond the bubble would have been easy if you worked with me. I was able to create Bubbles and I was planning to weaponize them somehow against the Null but I didn't want to make a move until I had 100ish essence capacity (because the weaker Null supposedly had somewhere above 100 essence capacity).

I figured a few of you would. I learned how to do that pretty early on and a lot of the things I learned ended up becoming more common knowledge. Right after I create a personal bubble, a book about a bubble maker shows up in the Divine Library :P. I didn't use it nearly as much as I could have though because I wanted to discover the negative side effects of it before utilizing it too much. Nothing that powerful was going to come without negative effects naturally.

I'm curious though. How far did you get with the ability? Where you able to change Void Essence into Regular Essence and vice versa? Did you ever try to use too much and suffer negative effects?

Edit:

Oh and the ones responsible for the HoDo killings and Gruen plague. I think I know who you are but do you mind letting me know why you did it? It seemed a bit out of the blue to me.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:09:54 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: February 20, 2015, 04:23:53 pm »

EDIT: I was actually pretty glad when Fusil died (which I had no hand in causing) because it could mean I could actually make cool weapons. The above weapon was not the weapon I mentioned in OOC. I had something else in mind.

Fusil had a souljar in the Godslayer. So every time he died, he is able to instantly return. So he was still alive. Did you think that was permanent? Fusil was currently going to take a vacation to a private bubble, then assassinate all the gods who had been humiliating him in the last few ticks the same way he did to Yaos.

Besides, Tykki would win. Tykki would always win.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: February 20, 2015, 04:36:04 pm »

Oh and the ones responsible for the HoDo killings and Gruen plague. I think I know who you are but do you mind letting me know why you did it? It seemed a bit out of the blue to me.
If Varee was responsible it's unlikely you'll get an answer.

So what happened to the gods you sealed away? How'd you prevent them from turning into monsters?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: February 20, 2015, 04:41:03 pm »

Varee was in my custody at the time  ::).

So what happened to the gods you sealed away? How'd you prevent them from turning into monsters?

Only dead gods turn into monsters. The ones sealed away where still living, thus would never become monsters.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: February 20, 2015, 04:53:30 pm »

As Stirk said, Varee was sealed. Even if he wasn't, Varee had no reason to do anything to me. I was pretty cordial with him and we even talked a bit privately. Compare that to the other gods who constantly blocked his actions. I'm probably last on his list of enemies.

Besides, my investigations pretty clearly indicate other suspects. Unless they were framed, I have a pretty good idea who did both of those things.

To be clear. I found out an angel convinced a nobleman to convince a life lab worker to start the Gruen Plague. I know who the angel belonged to. Unless there are some extreme circumstances, I know who caused the Gruen Plague. I had the HoDo killer trailed to a temple of a god and then lost the trail after they teleported. It's highly likely the HoDo killer belonged to the god whose temple the killer went to. I later asked the Oracle who was the HoDo killer and the Oracle said the Lich. Therefore, I also by extension should know who controlled the Lich.

Sure thing peanut man!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: February 20, 2015, 05:01:39 pm »

As Stirk said, Varee was sealed. Even if he wasn't, Varee had no reason to do anything to me. I was pretty cordial with him and we even talked a bit privately. Compare that to the other gods who constantly blocked his actions. I'm probably last on his list of enemies.

Besides, my investigations pretty clearly indicate other suspects. Unless they were framed, I have a pretty good idea who did both of those things.

To be clear. I found out an angel convinced a nobleman to convince a life lab worker to start the Gruen Plague. I know who the angel belonged to. Unless there are some extreme circumstances, I know who caused the Gruen Plague. I had the HoDo killer trailed to a temple of a god and then lost the trail after they teleported. It's highly likely the HoDo killer belonged to the god whose temple the killer went to. I later asked the Oracle who was the HoDo killer and the Oracle said the Lich. Therefore, I also by extension should know who controlled the Lich.

Simple Enough.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: February 20, 2015, 05:08:00 pm »

Only dead gods turn into monsters. The ones sealed away where still living, thus would never become monsters.
How did Dar-MA-Gome become a monster, then? He didn't die.

I later asked the Oracle who was the HoDo killer and the Oracle said the Lich.
I could've told you that. ::) In fact, I did tell you that. Several times.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: February 20, 2015, 05:17:16 pm »

I could've told you that. ::) In fact, I did tell you that. Several times.

Yeah but when I pried out the memories of the dead angels, the first remembered seeing something that looked like your angels killing it and the second one remembered seeing something that looked like Cim's angel killing it. Not sure if it was a coincidence or if you were being framed but the initial evidence really made me think you were lying. There is also heavy evidence that you were involved in some other incidents against me. So someone might have really wanted me to kill you or you might be responsible for at least one of the incidents. All things considered, your character is lucky Grauel wasn't too angry about some of the things that happened and that he wasn't quick to jump to conclusions.

Edit: Also the oracle can lie. I checked to see myself if I could make it lie and yes it can if someone invests essence in making it lie.

How did Dar-MA-Gome become a monster, then? He didn't die.

He did. I killed him. It was under my confession post earlier. He was the only god I killed. He threatened me a few times and insulted me a lot, so I killed him when he fell asleep. I was going to kill him even if he hadn't fallen asleep but it was nice that things happened the easy way.
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: February 20, 2015, 05:47:23 pm »

Yeah but when I pried out the memories of the dead angels, the first remembered seeing something that looked like your angels killing it
I don't remember any of my (Yaos and Malakath) angels killing her or even attempting to kill her. I could just be forgetting but the worst I ever could've done was attempt to kill her. (I have no memory of even doing that.) Why would killing her be a bad thing again? She kinda killed your angels and insulted me for trying to help her.

There is also heavy evidence that you were involved in some other incidents against me.
Well there was that one time where we were at war so I'd be surprised if I wasn't involved in some incidents against you. :P ;D As far as I can remember, though, all my secret actions concerning you were in the building of armies and powerful angels and other non-behind-the-scenes stuff. I actually rather dislike behind-the-scenes gameplay. I never nuked anyone or unleashed massive plagues or whatever. No megadeaths on my record. Who was behind the monster invasion anyway? What about the Merman Emperor?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 06:23:20 pm by Andres »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: February 20, 2015, 06:12:51 pm »

Andres the game is over please stop getting overly defensive about the stupidest little things please. Seriously, it doesn't matter, just let it go and stop arguing, please.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: February 20, 2015, 06:22:01 pm »

I'm not being defensive, I was drawing to the comedic situation where he accused me of acting against him when we have a history of being at war with each-other. Tone is hard to convey in a text-based format. I'll edit my last post and add some smiley faces.

EDIT: Seriously, we're just having a nice little reminisce about the past. No accusations from me, here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 06:24:57 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: February 20, 2015, 06:27:15 pm »

I'm not being defensive, I was drawing to the comedic situation where he accused me of acting against him when we have a history of being at war with each-other. Tone is hard to convey in a text-based format. I'll edit my last post and add some smiley faces.

EDIT: Seriously, we're just having a nice little reminisce about the past. No accusations from me, here.

Just ignore him, Andres. He is obviously a troll. We have been playing with you for months now, I think we have noticed at least a little bit of your posting style.

Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 350