Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435357 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3255 on: January 05, 2015, 09:59:40 pm »

$$$Response
Seraphim a race of mages: Probably 12E
7-tiered self-contained city: 5E
Intelligent cities: Depends how intelligent, but Khaziraad may be able to help with custom-built city-control Golems or something like that. Also see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0
Living cities: 5E
Living cities with Khaziraad and Joha: 4-5E total, 1-2E individual
Increasing access to Divine magic: 2E one-time for this specific case (assuming minor miracles and not flooding entire regions or stuff like that)
Cool. I think. Although that sort of thing is what I was specifically trying to avoid, which would probably be best done by A. Aligning the intelligence to Good and B. not giving it too much power. Regardless of being Good or not, power corrupts... Although yes, city-control Golems could certainly prove more useful, depending.

Alright, in order to prevent massive essence drops which could prove risky and because I'm very unsure as to how my Essence is freaking out and why, I think one project at a time would be smart.

First, the Obelisks, I think. (By the way, thank you Vgray :P I didn't expect you to be interested in helping, actually, but I figure it was worth a shot.)

Also: Void Magic =/= Void Influence. It creates Void Influence, but I don't believe it requires it, and it certainly isn't the same thing.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:53 pm »

A random human girl. Some God killed her Family and influenced her into becoming the Lich for a reason that is currently unknown. All of this was done publicly, a long time ago.

Why would Fusil do that? Just Kidding, But seriously is the Lich still around and does she have Necromancy powers?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: January 05, 2015, 10:05:57 pm »

Why would Fusil do that? Just Kidding, But seriously is the Lich still around and does she have Necromancy powers?

Fusil' suggestion was to kill the girl before she became a Lich. No matter how you look at it, that would have probably solved the problem. She appears to have necromancy powers, among other things.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: January 05, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »

So she's still here and probably gathering worshipers, Good Thing I'm starting a new solar system.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: January 05, 2015, 10:10:32 pm »

So she's still here and probably gathering worshipers, Good Thing I'm starting a new solar system.

The Lich? The Lich states openly that her Goal is to kill all of the Gods so the mortals can be "Free", openly despising worship. As I said before, she is probably the puppet/weapon of a God. The Lich has been shown to have the ability to blink into places such as my prison, so she will probably be able to go to your new solar system pretty easily anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: January 05, 2015, 10:11:46 pm »

Ah yes but why would she waste her efforts on 2 of the weakest gods? There's advantages to being small, But not quite enough, :'(

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: January 05, 2015, 10:13:57 pm »

Ah yes but why would she waste her efforts on 2 of the weakest gods? There's advantages to being small, But not quite enough, :'(

Because the strongest Gods can pretty much killer her with a word? And at least one of them is controlling her actively or passively.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: January 05, 2015, 10:15:03 pm »

Well crap.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: January 05, 2015, 10:16:46 pm »

Oh yeah! She uses necromancy! She'd stand no match against me - I'm basically the goddess of necromancy since it's literally all about the manipulation of dead souls.

Also: Void Magic =/= Void Influence. It creates Void Influence, but I don't believe it requires it, and it certainly isn't the same thing.
We know that, but do we want magic to be based more on some otherwordly, commonly malevolent, eldritch horror that mutates everything with its Influence, or do we want it based on sapience?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: January 05, 2015, 10:18:02 pm »

Because the strongest Gods can pretty much killer her with a word? And at least one of them is controlling her actively or passively.
5 Essence for the truth.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: January 05, 2015, 10:19:37 pm »

So you know valuable information about a god attacking monster, admit it and refuse to tell others about it unless you're paid. Brave of you. :P
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: January 05, 2015, 10:20:01 pm »

I can't spare any now but if the entire council pooled the costs would be negligible.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: January 05, 2015, 10:21:11 pm »

We know that, but do we want magic to be based more on some otherwordly, commonly malevolent, eldritch horror that mutates everything with its Influence, or do we want it based on sapience?

You don't know how magic works right now. Fusil does, and is really the only one who does. He would happily explain it for free, and why he is giving this idea a thumbs down, BUT YOU IDIOTS MADE HIM SILENT RIGHT BEFORE MAKING AN IMPORTANT DECISION. You are pretty lucky he hasn't started breaking things yet.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: January 05, 2015, 10:24:05 pm »

KI'Tork had nothing to do with silencing Fusil, But whats wrong with 2 magic systems give the Mortals some variety.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3269 on: January 05, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »

5 Essence for the truth.
The oracle is only 3, and cannot lie. Why should they pay you?
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 350