Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435342 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3180 on: January 04, 2015, 06:17:23 am »

I think we may have had something going outside equivalent exchange at some point involving combining items in specific ways to produce new items with similar properties of variable value, but I'm not sure.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: January 04, 2015, 11:58:44 am »

Combine three minced phoenix feathers, twenty powdered merfolk scales, a half cup of Luminee tears, three sprigs of bloodleaf harvested during the summer solstice, and one tenderized megabeast tentacle in two quarts of unicorn urine and one quart of troll's blood, boil for twenty minutes, simmer under a full moon for three days, and you get a Potion of Major Restoration. Serves ten. Do not inform customers of ingredients.

That is more or less what I'm thinking of when I say Alchemy, though there's a lot more stuff that could be done with it, like making some sort of magical acid that turns lead into gold. That's what I think of when I think Alchemy. Not Full Metal Alchemist or Equivalent Exchange. That stuff is essentially magic. It even has runic circles and crap. Basically, like I said, the Chemistry/Science of Magic; repeatable results, but not always very explainable causes or effects.

$$$
Price check on making Seraphim into a race of mages
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: January 04, 2015, 02:03:35 pm »

$$$Price Check$$$ on creating a giant, 7 tiered marble city with everything that it requires to sustain itself (fertile farm soil, workshops, houses, mines underground, forges, orchards, and churches) that can support and hold 20,000 Wolf-People. Also with a giant, defensible citadel. (Same with 5 tiers and 15,000 capacity, for a cheaper alternative) think Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings, if you know what I'm talking about.

Reposting since you seem to have missed it I the confusion. I understand that you were swarmed with requests.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 04, 2015, 03:03:24 pm »

I think you could just issue an edict to your followers to make them build that and they'd have it done in, oh, say, half a dozen ticks?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: January 04, 2015, 03:08:59 pm »

I think you could just issue an edict to your followers to make them build that and they'd have it done in, oh, say, half a dozen ticks?
Shoddy mortal labor? Not likely.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: January 04, 2015, 03:11:53 pm »

...a tick, if I remember right, is typically between ten to a hundred years. Right now I think it's on the long end. And, you could just hire Golems.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 04, 2015, 03:33:30 pm »

...a tick, if I remember right, is typically between ten to a hundred years. Right now I think it's on the long end. And, you could just hire Golems.
But I already promised them a gift.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: January 04, 2015, 05:21:14 pm »

You could ask Khaziraad for help, then. Something that large is likely to be improved and made less costly by his assistance, in addition to being large enough to quite possibly have a noticeable impact on his Influence over the world.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: January 04, 2015, 05:30:01 pm »

You could ask Khaziraad for help, then. Something that large is likely to be improved and made less costly by his assistance, in addition to being large enough to quite possibly have a noticeable impact on his Influence over the world.
Good idea. Maybe we could form a pantheon, depending on whatever that does.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: January 04, 2015, 06:05:17 pm »

I'm guessing it has no mechanical effect, and is essentially a means of sharing worshipper base to increase individual power as well as agreeing to help each other out in times of conflict.

I'd almost like to enter a Pantheon with Khaziraad, Azem, Joha(?) and mebbe Cim. But I have serious trust issues with Cim.

Sorry IcyTea, you're simply too devious.

Also, Quéßäre has the Darruthian Stamp of Approval, now. It's half scratched off, but nonetheless.

Oh, and $$$
Price check on intelligent cities, like sorta living. I'm wary about this and wary about how you might interpret it cuz' I don't need no crazy AIs trying to control everyone. But, uhh...yeah.
Price check on living cities. As in, they're kinda like organisms in and of themselves, with buildings and people being like cells, streets like veins, etc, except also somewhat amoebic in the sense that to move it just grows into a place and the stuff behind it slowly gets recycled(best word I can think of), and it's over long periods of time, is somewhat intelligent so that it can help keep things organized and help the people in the city, just like they help it, and can reproduce by splitting into multiple cities(still slow, still basically just growing away from one another) once it gets too large to really be healthy. Probably would only really move when it needs to for whatever reason.
Price check on both of the above with Khaziraad and/or Joha's help.
Price check on making it so any of my followers can do magic to a small degree by setting up a system where some portion of my mind/power is checking for their prayers and the like(so it's Divine energy) and giving small portions of power to help with the things they're asking for, if I find it...worthy isn't quite the right word, perhaps suitable. Hopefully in such a way as to cost no more than 1 Essence per tick, if it costs Essence each tick. And would it prevent me from having my maximum Essence increase?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:12:12 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 04, 2015, 06:32:28 pm »

Also, Quéßäre has the Darruthian Stamp of Approval, now. It's half scratched off, but nonetheless.

He was pretty easy to deceive, wasn't he? Why does no one ever listen to Fusils perfectly valid deductions  :-\...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: January 04, 2015, 06:50:38 pm »

He was pretty easy to deceive, wasn't he? Why does no one ever listen to Fusils perfectly valid deductions  :-\...
Because they are not valid and quite convoluted.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: January 04, 2015, 06:55:17 pm »

Because they are not valid and quite convoluted.

Which means they must be true!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 05, 2015, 12:41:39 am »

Sorry IcyTea, you're simply too devious.
If I didn't have a better quote already, I'd sig this.

Guess what time it is? It's time to play, GUESS THAT ALIGNMENT! Prove your judge of character by assigning each character a D&D alignment, on the axes lawful-neutral-chaotic and good-neutral-evil.

Spoiler: My answers (click to show/hide)
Disclaimer: People are usually too deep to be described with only two words. A character's alignment may change by situation.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:20:26 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: January 05, 2015, 01:00:05 am »

Cim: Lawful Neutral (Probably?) (Also I noticed you spent approximately seven essence on something this turn. Das ist sehr interessant...sehr interessant in der Tat...)
Fusil: Chaotic Neutral (not actually evil; he's been shown to be nice to his followers, at least, he just has a 'with me or against me' attitude taken to extremes and doesn't care about being nice to anyone not 'with him')
Azem: True Neutral
Khaziraad: Lawful Neutral/True Neutral? (he only regained 2 Essence this turn...or he spent it on more things...)
Grauel: Chaotic Neutral/True Neutral?
Serac: ?True Neutral?(also spent approximately seven- wait what the fuck his worship unit counter is at 0-0 what the hell does that mean I don't like this)
Joha: ?True Neutral?
Neron: ?True Neutral?
Darruth: No Comment
Quéßäre: Chaotic Neutral?
KI'Tork: Chaotic Lawful? (Sheer Randomness doesn't deserve to be called Chaotic Neutral...>.>)
Malakath: True Neutral
Atropos: Lawful Evil/Chaotic Neutral (not sure which...)
Melyssa: Neutral Evil?
Fortuna: Not enough experience
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 350