Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435277 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3120 on: January 02, 2015, 01:08:40 pm »

So wait.

You're saying you made Tykki immune to everything ever, falling into Thetis' Folly(which is actually in the OP, too!), but you think that I, the God of Protection, can't do something similar to a city?

You know what they say about assuming things...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: January 02, 2015, 04:28:55 pm »

...it gives you plot armour?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3122 on: January 02, 2015, 05:13:55 pm »

"Honestly, why is everyone talking about whether torture or rapport is better? Just use some Psymental magic to find out the truth. Honestly, it's as if you all just suddenly forgot that magic exists."
You guys are going through all these arguments about armour and stuff... Just use magic! Like Serac's "Bullets to Bubbles" amulets.
>:(                    ...    :P

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: January 02, 2015, 05:17:20 pm »

So wait.

You're saying you made Tykki immune to everything ever, falling into Thetis' Folly(which is actually in the OP, too!), but you think that I, the God of Protection, can't do something similar to a city?

Yes. That is what I am saying to you.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: January 02, 2015, 06:35:32 pm »

If not for Kyloth having greater blast radius than mosts peoples sight radius we could sell tickets to the duel.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: January 02, 2015, 06:37:27 pm »

If not for Kyloth having greater blast radius than mosts peoples sight radius we could sell tickets to the duel.

We could always sell Dream!Tickets, pay us money and you can have a recording of the fight in your next dream!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: January 02, 2015, 06:41:18 pm »

Dreamtape? We should also do commentary then. After all, it may get hard to follow with all the blasts going off, or figuring out why they are going off.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: January 02, 2015, 06:44:12 pm »

Dreamtape? We should also do commentary then. After all, it may get hard to follow with all the blasts going off, or figuring out why they are going off.

Commentary sample:

"EVERYTHING IS EXPLODING! And uh, more things are exploding. And another explosions. Explosions are happening."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: January 02, 2015, 06:50:25 pm »

Wait... Are we making a Michael Bay movie?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: January 02, 2015, 06:52:13 pm »

Hmmm. Well, "Micheal" is the name of an Archangel. So we might be making a Tykki Lake movie? I am going to have him do the gritty reboot of Andres's Fusil parody. It will be perfect.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: January 02, 2015, 07:02:05 pm »

I am going to have him do the gritty reboot of Andres's Fusil parody. It will be perfect.
Wouldn't be that gritty, actually. It would certainly be edgier but not necessarily any more dark. Heck, why not make it a theatre production spin-off? Illusion mages exist and they'd be wonderful at providing special effects to a willing audience. Like Transformers but with a dynamic duo of badass girls instead of giant robots. BETTER IDEA! Expand the cast to include all of Strike Team Fusil and make it a magical girl show!
"♥ Bishoujo Magical Strike Force Alpha~! ♥: A Tykki Lake Production"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3131 on: January 02, 2015, 07:03:34 pm »

I am going to have him do the gritty reboot of Andres's Fusil parody. It will be perfect.
Wouldn't be that gritty, actually. It would certainly be edgier but not necessarily any more dark. Heck, why not make it a theatre production spin-off? Illusion mages exist and they'd be wonderful at providing special effects to a willing audience. Like Transformers but with a dynamic duo of badass girls instead of giant robots. BETTER IDEA! Expand the cast to include all of Strike Team Fusil and make it a magical girl show!
"♥ Bishoujo Magical Strike Force~! ♥: A Tykki Lake Production"
I can provide some dust goons for them to fight!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: January 02, 2015, 07:16:01 pm »

"♥ Bishoujo Magical Strike Force Alpha~! ♥: A Tykki Lake Production"

But then we might have to reveal the SUPER SECRET GIANT MECHA GOD ENGINES that you may or may not have seen me working on! And those are SUPER SECRET AND NOT TO BE REVEALED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ESPECIALLY OTHER GODS!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: January 02, 2015, 07:39:59 pm »

What about if we Puella Magi'd the show? We can take representatives the gods and have them in the show as magical girls where they'll fight against the Eldritch abominations of the Void.

We can see some of the gods getting killed (starting with the cute ones - the comic reliefs will be spared but only because Cerebus Syndrome will kick in), others getting turned into other abominations, the occasional fight with an already-corrupted magical girl, and just general horribleness.

At the end, there will only be one magical girl left and she'll be facing the head abomination where she will be driven to madness and despair. While floating around in the void of her own mind, having some kind of monologue and generally moping at the loss of her friends, her hope, and her sanity, apparitions of all the magical girls who've died or been corrupted - even the ones who were already corrupted in the first place - except they're all alive and pure. They'll give her an encouraging speech and will push her back into sanity and consciousness.

She'll face the final boss with nothing but her weapon, her soul, and the power of friendship. She'll beat the boss, taking severe wounds in the process. After the battle ends, we see her peacefully die as a result of her wounds with a smile on her face, joining her friends in the afterlife, finally at peace. Cut to a woman who finishes reading the story to her daughter about how the team of magical girls sacrificed themselves to save the world from evil and created what's basically Heaven on Earth. For bonus points, we can have her reading the story under the tree that exists in the same place the last magical girl died.

In a plot twist we can reveal that the mother is the sister of the final magical girl and/or we possibly get a glimpse that the daughter has a magical girl tattoo/birthmark on her, showing that the legacy of the magical girls - and thus the gods - continues. Reincarnation, after all.

Should make people like the gods and hate the Void more.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:51:04 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: January 02, 2015, 09:27:27 pm »

What about if we Puella Magi'd the show? We can take representatives the gods and have them in the show as magical girls where they'll fight against the Eldritch abominations of the Void.

We can see some of the gods getting killed (starting with the cute ones - the comic reliefs will be spared but only because Cerebus Syndrome will kick in), others getting turned into other abominations, the occasional fight with an already-corrupted magical girl, and just general horribleness.

At the end, there will only be one magical girl left and she'll be facing the head abomination where she will be driven to madness and despair. While floating around in the void of her own mind, having some kind of monologue and generally moping at the loss of her friends, her hope, and her sanity, apparitions of all the magical girls who've died or been corrupted - even the ones who were already corrupted in the first place - except they're all alive and pure. They'll give her an encouraging speech and will push her back into sanity and consciousness.

She'll face the final boss with nothing but her weapon, her soul, and the power of friendship. She'll beat the boss, taking severe wounds in the process. After the battle ends, we see her peacefully die as a result of her wounds with a smile on her face, joining her friends in the afterlife, finally at peace. Cut to a woman who finishes reading the story to her daughter about how the team of magical girls sacrificed themselves to save the world from evil and created what's basically Heaven on Earth. For bonus points, we can have her reading the story under the tree that exists in the same place the last magical girl died.

In a plot twist we can reveal that the mother is the sister of the final magical girl and/or we possibly get a glimpse that the daughter has a magical girl tattoo/birthmark on her, showing that the legacy of the magical girls - and thus the gods - continues. Reincarnation, after all.

Should make people like the gods and hate the Void more.

Why would we have all our representatives die? That kind of defeats the point of propaganda...

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 350