Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435327 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #3090 on: January 02, 2015, 03:58:30 am »

So, uh... still accepting new players?

Probably have no idea how to play the game, but that should just make it more fun. Right?

Always! Well, that is what I keep saying. It is out of infinity, after all.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: January 02, 2015, 04:12:11 am »

So, uh... still accepting new players?

Probably have no idea how to play the game, but that should just make it more fun. Right?
Sphere ideas this tick are Void, Armour, Jelly Rolls, and Evil.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: January 02, 2015, 04:20:10 am »

Do I have to choose one of those?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: January 02, 2015, 04:26:51 am »

Do I have to choose one of those?

Nope. Choose anything you want. They are completely random suggestions/opposites that I don't think anyone has actually chosen so far for some reason.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3094 on: January 02, 2015, 04:29:49 am »

Sphere ideas this tick are Void, Armour, Jelly Rolls, and Evil.
Quote from: Kilojoule Proton
Sphere ideas this tick are Salt, Day, Strength, and Air. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Honesty and Theft.
Liar. :P

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: January 02, 2015, 04:47:07 am »

Nevermind sphere Ideas, pick whatever.

Quick guide to Gods you may be interacting with.

Cim the Lawgiver - God of order and law. Regularly uses underhanded methods of brainwashing and generaly works behind the scenes. Overall pretty nice, though one can never be certain.

Fusil - God of weapons, has the most (known) firepower in the bubble. Regularly reminds others that he has most firepower in the bubble. Sometimes threatens people with MAD to get what he wants. Never caries out on mass destruction promises, so is considered annoying/amusing yet not hostile.

Azem - God of wealth and trade, once was a god of greed, title which has been since usurped first by Yaos and then by Malkath. Pretty cool guy, also technicly second most powerful god within the bubble. Doesn't do much.

Khaziraad -  God of architecture, likes all things inorganic. Sometimes is overcome with bouts of rage, transforming envisioned foes into craters. Absolutely detests golemlike creatures (not Golems). Owns weapons of planetary devastation.

Kli - God of balance and sacrifice. Technicly the most powerful god within the bubble. Doesn't do much.

Grauel - God of hunger and decay. Most influential god in the bubble, the only one with (known) colonies off primary plane of existence. Sometimes snacks (probably) unknowingly on angels of other gods.

Serac - God of oceans and bubbles. Owns a shop that sells hardboiled rainbows. Nothing more needs to be said.

Joha - God of Life. Doesn't do much these days.

Neron - God of Ice. Created Neronmass to placate followers until innevitable freezing entropic decay of the universe.

Darruth - God of goodness and protection. He is often sad, mostly because of Fusil, but also because of litteraly evryone else. Tries to fight owerwhelming hostility and stupidity, rarely succeeds.

Quéßäre - God of deception and guile, mostly refered to by title becouse name contains three letters that are not on your average keyboard. Can never be trusted, even when it comes to lying.

Kl'Tork - God of kitchens and satisfaction. Mostly works as comic relief. Tries to form a pantheon with somone, has not been successfull as of yet.

Malakath - Technicly god of blood and souls. In reality god of greed and bad decisions. Latest venture resulted in burns after trying to inspect the sun by flying into it. (Is played by Andres, who posted four ideas that each would had goten you killed before you managed to create as much as a spec of dust)

Atropos - God of death and dust. Creates beings that are severly suicidal, and is the inventior of suicidal gambling.

Melyssa - God of torture. New god, so no real distinctive features yet.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:49:40 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: January 02, 2015, 04:54:38 am »

Khaziraad -  Resident god of architecture, likes all things inorganic. Sometimes is overcome with bouts of rage, transforming envisioned foes into craters. Absolutely detests golemlike creatures (not Golems). Owns weapons of planetary devastation.

That reminds me, do you want to have our Archangels fight in the DBP some time? I was annoyed that Tykki kept getting nuked, so I made her invulnerable to everything ever and wanted to test it out on the guy with the second most fire power. A nuclear hammer would be a great way to test her new defenses.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: January 02, 2015, 04:58:49 am »

Sure, why not. I'd had sent Kyloth in when you first challenged evryone for 10E, but I waited for GMan to respond to PM to add some upgrades.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: January 02, 2015, 05:03:13 am »

Sure, why not. I'd had sent Kyloth in when you first challenged evryone for 10E, but I waited for GMan to respond to PM to add some upgrades.

Ah, are you on for that bet then? Tykki VS all of your creations ever sounds fair.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: January 02, 2015, 05:05:34 am »

Okay then:

Name: Fortuna

Sphere: Luck

Primary Form/Associated Symbol: A pair of dice in mid-throw, or a coin standing on its edge. Personified as a blind man with a gnarled, white wood walking stick, seemingly too short for him to be able to garner any information from his surroundings, but unerringly able to navigate and avoid all obstacles.

Description: Loves games of chance, and loathes all forms of cheating and deception, as well as fate. Fortuna does not limit himself to gambling, however. Every walk of life is susceptible to luck, and is known to grant good fortune to his followers, while bestowing bad luck on their detractors. Also fickle. May grant you the world one moment, and take it away the next.

Hopefully being the manifestation of luck will do me some good.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: January 02, 2015, 05:06:07 am »

Kyloth is not exactly somone you'd deploy with an etourage of any sort. I'd be up for the bet if I didin't know how easy it actualy is to defeat Kyloth. If you know what to doge it becomes trivial. So no bet.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: January 02, 2015, 05:11:15 am »

Kyloth is not exactly somone you'd deploy with an etourage of any sort. I'd be up for the bet if I didin't know how easy it actualy is to defeat Kyloth. If you know what to doge it becomes trivial. So no bet.

Aww. Most of the reason I am doing this is to show off how much more powerful Tykki is then everything else in creation, its not as impressive if it is just one on one.

Okay then:
Name: Fortuna

Sphere: Luck

Primary Form/Associated Symbol: A pair of dice in mid-throw, or a coin standing on its edge. Personified as a blind man with a gnarled, white wood walking stick, seemingly too short for him to be able to garner any information from his surroundings, but unerringly able to navigate and avoid all obstacles.

Description: Loves games of chance, and loathes all forms of cheating and deception, as well as fate. Fortuna does not limit himself to gambling, however. Every walk of life is susceptible to luck, and is known to grant good fortune to his followers, while bestowing bad luck on their detractors. Also fickle. May grant you the world one moment, and take it away the next.

Hopefully being the manifestation of luck will do me some good.

We have an odd amount of blind gods. Well, two, but that is still more than usual.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: January 02, 2015, 05:15:12 am »

If it's two gods, then it's not odd, it's even.  :P
Though those are only personifications, real gods have divine sight.

As for impresiveness, Kyloth would be able to unmake what has been created so far in a single tick. So if you win, you win, you'll have something to brag abaut.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: January 02, 2015, 05:16:36 am »

A quick web search for the personification of luck (specifically the Roman Fortuna and the Greek Tyche) shows them blindfolded.

My reasoning, though, is that luck is meant to be unbiased, and for some reason in my head that means you're blind.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: January 02, 2015, 05:22:12 am »

As for impresiveness, Kyloth would be able to unmake what has been created so far in a single tick. So if you win, you win, you'll have something to brag abaut.

Ah, so you must have great faith in me to admit that I have the most firepower out of anyone, if you think so highly of yourself  :P.

Of course you are right, though.

My reasoning, though, is that luck is meant to be unbiased, and for some reason in my head that means you're blind.

"Blind Luck"?

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 350