Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437680 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2805 on: December 17, 2014, 11:41:22 pm »

Ah, a much more suitable image, thank you Stirk. Much easier to visualize you singing "LalalalalalalIcanthearyoulalalalalalala" this way.

Fusil didn't kill Quebare, Quartz. Not to say he won't try, though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: December 17, 2014, 11:43:08 pm »

No, but I'm fairly certain he attempted to. He definitely did not kill me, as I'm still alive in-game.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: December 17, 2014, 11:46:42 pm »

Quéßäre's the god of Deception. Couldn't he just use his spheric powers to determine if Fusil is attempting to deceive him?
Can I do that? Oh please let it be so!

That would be so interesting and broken that I really would have to kill you if that works  :P.

No, but I'm fairly certain he attempted to. He definitely did not kill me, as I'm still alive in-game.

Hey, if I wanted you dead you would be dead. There was like ten minutes between the attack and you getting more essence, between then someone could kill you by absorbing your last essence. Maybe that means it was someone off line?

To RPG:

Do you even know what ignored means? I am running out of pictures!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: December 17, 2014, 11:49:15 pm »

Oh that, "if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead," cliché. It sounds intimidating, but it's not always true. Like I said IC, killing me also would have probably gotten you caught.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: December 17, 2014, 11:50:49 pm »

Actually, no, I don't. I failed to manage to do so to you, remember?

Please enlighten me as to this new concept.

@Quartz_Mace: aye, it can be far more complicated than it seems, not to mention that it could just be a matter ofwhen they want you dead.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: December 17, 2014, 11:54:31 pm »

That too. Just imagine:
"Quéßäre has been exploded as nearly killed!
Fusil: I didn't do it but since he's nearly dead...Sucks the life out of him
Council:*Gasp*Put Fusil to death, revive Quéßäre.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: December 17, 2014, 11:57:05 pm »

Oh that, "if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead," cliché. It sounds intimidating, but it's not always true. Like I said IC, killing me also would have probably gotten you caught.

It was supposed to be cliche and mildly intimidating! Mission accomplished. Anyways, we probably shouldn't have a debate here, it might make one of us reveal something we shouldn't then the game gets all meta.

I have a feeling that RPG is still trying to get my attention with repetitive posts...Well, I am out of pictures, so have a video!

That too. Just imagine:
"Quéßäre has been exploded as nearly killed!
Fusil: I didn't do it but since he's nearly dead...Sucks the life out of him
Council:*Gasp*Put Fusil to death, revive Quéßäre.

*Gasp*! The council actually does something  :o a miracle!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: December 18, 2014, 12:05:43 am »

Honestly, having a character like Fusil around is great, as he actually acts upon conflict, forcing others to react and consider aggressing the next time. As said, a "bully". A driving force such as that keeps the game moving. There are many ways to deal with a bad person IC, ranging from getting friends to stab them to arresting and locking them up to maturely working out your differences. A story needs an antagonist.

However, Stirk shouldn't be so aggressive OOC. A poor atmosphere between players (not characters) can seriously hurt the game's enjoyability, as we can see from the many immature arguments around. Separation of fiction and reality is something everyone has to learn to do. I myself have learned my lesson and try to avoid getting too sour OOC. (Yes, that makes this post ironic)

Also, learn from the mistakes of Andres/Yaos: don't play aggressively until you have defenses set up. Attacking once, then dying in the counterattack is not a winning strategy.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: December 18, 2014, 12:26:58 am »

A driving force such as that keeps the game moving.
He's not keeping the game moving - he's slowing it down. All we ever do nowadays is clean up after Fusil's hissy fits. It's not fun. It's not engaging. It's just irritating.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: December 18, 2014, 12:30:54 am »

Then maybe something has to be done beyond cleaning up after him? Has it occurred to you that in this game spontaneously stabbing someone is a viable, if risky strategy, for example? Cim is doing many a thing behind the scenes, for various causes.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: December 18, 2014, 12:34:56 am »

Honestly, having a character like Fusil around is great, as he actually acts upon conflict, forcing others to react and consider aggressing the next time. As said, a "bully". A driving force such as that keeps the game moving. There are many ways to deal with a bad person IC, ranging from getting friends to stab them to arresting and locking them up to maturely working out your differences. A story needs an antagonist.

I always thought that Fusil was the protagonist ???. In any case, it would be nice to see more of Cim around. Defensive and scheming VS aggressive and impulsive, it is an interesting fight between the two.

However, Stirk shouldn't be so aggressive OOC. A poor atmosphere between players (not characters) can seriously hurt the game's enjoyability, as we can see from the many immature arguments around. Separation of fiction and reality is something everyone has to learn to do. I myself have learned my lesson and try to avoid getting too sour OOC. (Yes, that makes this post ironic)

RPG started it  :-\.

Also, learn from the mistakes of Andres/Yaos: don't play aggressively until you have defenses set up. Attacking once, then dying in the counterattack is not a winning strategy.

That is probably better advice than I gave you. Cim's defenses are completely absurd, and it has gone a good way to avoiding open conflict between us. Don't look too much into that sentence.

He's not keeping the game moving - he's slowing it down. All we ever do nowadays is clean up after Fusil's hissy fits. It's not fun. It's not engaging. It's just irritating.

Literally nothing interesting would happen without Fusil! (Compete exaggeration, but you know.) You are only complaining because you think I kept killing you and you kept letting yourself die :-\.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2816 on: December 18, 2014, 12:36:39 am »

Oh dear. My subtle manipulations seem to have failed. Time to turn things around a bit.

Warnings to Stirk and Rolepgeek.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: December 18, 2014, 12:41:24 am »

All the OOC drama in this game seems to revolve around Stirk. And sometimes it seems like he likes it that way.

*Waits patiently for warning*

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: December 18, 2014, 12:41:42 am »

You are only complaining because you think I kept killing you and you kept letting yourself die :-\.
Actually, that was my opinion even while I thought that it was Varee who was behind all the assassination attempts against me.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2819 on: December 18, 2014, 04:11:53 am »

To anyone in the mood for more bickering on the OOC thread: I may well end up marking you dormant for a day unconditionally with no triggering of prepared actions if this persists. You are seriously threatening the stability of the player group. Would you like to know another, more extreme way to resolve this conflict if you cannot cease your fighting?

No snarky comments to each other about this announcement either.

$$$Response
Coal worms: 2E base

Beast of Leskersen: 12-13E
200 animal spirits: 4-5E
Destroying remnants of the Human plague: 6E+
Bringing back everyone killed by the plague where possible with any extra conditions beyond a mirror plague/mass killing on Slytha: Unlikely to satisfy condition

Quéßäre's lie detection: This would be better off discussed by PM. You wouldn't want anyone else to know the results, would you? ;)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 350