Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437666 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2790 on: December 17, 2014, 10:45:22 pm »

Within this Tick, hopefully. I've just gone and come back from the gym and it's given me a lot of time to think about what I'm going to do with the god. I'm actually really excited! Demons (non-sapient angels), animal spirits, FNVs, and a Dark Is Not Evil/Good is Not Nice character....I really can't wait! But please don't kill me as soon as I start playing, ok? I haven't been able to do jack for more than a week due to my constant deaths and I don't want to make a whole new character after putting so much work into this one.

You know, maybe you would get killed less if you made people want to kill you less?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: December 17, 2014, 10:59:30 pm »

Don't worry, I've learned from my mistakes. I'm going to avoid you and your angels like the plague and I'll abstain from any proposals involving you. I'll also be sure not to do anything with any of your enemies and GOD DAMN IT you're freaking restrictive! Could I just play my god damn god game without wondering every five minutes if I've done anything to upset you?! It's really not fun when you go into a playground and the local bully demands that you play exactly by his rules or he beats the crap out of you, or if he just doesn't like how you look.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: December 17, 2014, 11:04:34 pm »

Is it bad that I realy enjoy how Darruth is transforming from wide eyed idealist to a knight in sour armor?
Basically how I intended to play him anyway, and indeed how I end up trying to play a lot of my characters that do things For Goodness. Natural progression, and also character development.

Although a lot of it's that even a Wide-Eyed Idealist would be annoyed with all the crap going on.

I agree with Andres, and this is basically the whole reason I've been getting pissed at Stirk this whole game. You're a bully, and I don't like bullies. Now there are multiple people with open complaints aganst you, so KJP, I don't feel like we can stall this any longer. Or, in all likelihood, players will start leaving(not a threat, hell no, this game is awesome, Stirk or no, but it seems like Andres might, since his God is dead anyway), and you'll be left with...well. Stirk. And to be honest? Even if he wasn't overly hostile and arrogant, IC and OOC, I would rather have players like Vgray and Captn Kaladin and even Andres than Stirk, since he doesn't seem to want to do anything, from the sounds of all this crap about a 'perfect world'.

And I'll probably just ignore anything you respond to this with, Stirk, since it will be entirely insults.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: December 17, 2014, 11:07:32 pm »

Don't worry, I've learned from my mistakes. I'm going to avoid you and your angels like the plague and I'll abstain from any proposals involving you. I'll also be sure not to do anything with any of your enemies and GOD DAMN IT you're freaking restrictive! Could I just play my god damn god game without wondering every five minutes if I've done anything to upset you?! It's really not fun when you go into a playground and the local bully demands that you play exactly by his rules or he beats the crap out of you, or if he just doesn't like how you look.

What makes you think it was me? Seeing as a bunch of other people fit your criteria without being shot down, I don't that is the real problem. I meant more like "Not outright insult more powerful Gods as an Angel when you had just been killed a quarter of a dozen times"...

And I'll probably just ignore anything you respond to this with, Stirk, since it will be entirely insults.

Seeing how you just openly insulted me, then shut down conversation completely, that seems rather hypocritical of you.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: December 17, 2014, 11:08:16 pm »

Also, I'll bet all of you five internets that a God Of Ridiculous Bullshit would be the most powerful god in the bubble. Because oh my god it's stupid-funny how much goes on in here.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: December 17, 2014, 11:11:04 pm »

Also, I'll bet all of you five internets that a God Of Ridiculous Bullshit would be the most powerful god in the bubble. Because oh my god it's stupid-funny how much goes on in here.
I wonder if Quéßäre is getting Influence from all the deception going on by the gods? He'll probably be swimming in Essence soon enough.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: December 17, 2014, 11:14:22 pm »

Seeing how you just openly insulted me, then shut down conversation completely, that seems rather hypocritical of you.
Meh. I'm okay with that. *shrugs* (and I did only say 'probably', but it wasn't purely insults, so meh)

Also, if you view them as insults, that's on you. From my perspective, and apparently Andres' too, they're valid complaints and observations of your character. You're the one judging them to be insulting. And being easily insulted is part of being arrogant. Feeling like your pride's been offended. Now, I prefer to be civil about things, but I tried that at first, and you spat in my face. So screw it. If being rude is what it takes to change things, so be it. But I'm sick of your behavior. If it had just been IC, that would have been fine. But you don't act like you're playing a game, and having fun with the rest of us. You act like you think you're our boss or something, and you're not. It's a game. And when I'm playing a game, I want to have fun, and not have the other players insult me for the way I play my character. Blah blah hypocrisy blah blah blah I don't care. Me calling you out for being rude and arrogant and demanding is a bit different than you being snide about me playing a character a certain way because you think they're soap-boxy.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: December 17, 2014, 11:15:24 pm »

I wonder if Quéßäre is getting Influence from all the deception going on by the gods? He'll probably be swimming in Essence soon enough.
Man I hope so. I love my revenge :)

By the way, any advice for dealing with Gods who make it their life goal to kill you? (Just Kidding, by the way. It doesn't bother me too much. I like a bit of challenge anyway.)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: December 17, 2014, 11:22:31 pm »

Meh. I'm okay with that. *shrugs* (and I did only say 'probably', but it wasn't purely insults, so meh)

Also, if you view them as insults, that's on you. From my perspective, and apparently Andres' too, they're valid complaints and observations of your character. You're the one judging them to be insulting. And being easily insulted is part of being arrogant. Feeling like your pride's been offended. Now, I prefer to be civil about things, but I tried that at first, and you spat in my face. So screw it. If being rude is what it takes to change things, so be it. But I'm sick of your behavior. If it had just been IC, that would have been fine. But you don't act like you're playing a game, and having fun with the rest of us. You act like you think you're our boss or something, and you're not. It's a game. And when I'm playing a game, I want to have fun, and not have the other players insult me for the way I play my character. Blah blah hypocrisy blah blah blah I don't care. Me calling you out for being rude and arrogant and demanding is a bit different than you being snide about me playing a character a certain way because you think they're soap-boxy.

Guese what?

1. That is not ignoring me
2. I ignored you in turn.

I wonder what you wrote there. Because I am ignoring it.
Man I hope so. I love my revenge :)

By the way, any advice for dealing with Gods who make it their life goal to kill you? (Just Kidding, by the way. It doesn't bother me too much. I like a bit of challenge anyway.)

:P I guess Yaos's response would be "Get a bunch of people on your side, then die anyway".

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: December 17, 2014, 11:25:21 pm »

So mature.

Seriously, that's extremely mature of you. This is totally not sarcasm. At all.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: December 17, 2014, 11:26:35 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: December 17, 2014, 11:32:16 pm »

Quéßäre's the god of Deception. Couldn't he just use his spheric powers to determine if Fusil is attempting to deceive him?

Price check is for a god of Souls and Blood (Souls = primary)
$$$
Price check on the Beast of Leskersen: a non-sentient, unique, combat-enhanced angel with advanced senses and can purify itself of Void influence. Its job is to find evil, Void-worshipping adults and eat them, thus also consuming their souls. Once inside the Beast, the soul will be purified of Void influence but will remain inside the Beast to increase its power
200 animal spirits (old name = Spirit Jumpers)
Price check on destroying what's left of the Human plague
Price check on bringing everyone who was killed by the plague back to life (assuming I have the souls)
Price check on bringing everyone who was killed by the plague back to life (assuming we have the souls) with Joha's help
Price check on Joha bringing everyone who was killed by the plauge back to life (assuming she has the souls)

*you're
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:36:53 pm by Andres »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: December 17, 2014, 11:36:08 pm »

Two things:

First, I was wrong, the truly most powerful God would that of Bees.

Second, if you were truly ignoring me, why would it matter how loud I was?

That, plus the fact that you continue to STATE LOUDLY AND REPEATEDLY WHILST STATING LOUDLY AND REPEATEDLY that you are ignoring me, I can't help but think it's some sort of cry for attention. Not to mention markedly mature. After all, someone says they'll ignore anything you say that's insulting, then proceeds to respond when you don't say something profoundly rude? Only way to respond is by ignoring them.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: December 17, 2014, 11:38:45 pm »

*you're

Hey, I didn't make it!

RPG:

Correct grammar this time! Probably!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: December 17, 2014, 11:40:06 pm »

Quéßäre's the god of Deception. Couldn't he just use his spheric powers to determine if Fusil is attempting to deceive him?
Can I do that? Oh please let it be so!
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 350