Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437983 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2640 on: December 13, 2014, 08:00:32 pm »

Eww... Permission to hunt them for sport?
You can certainly try. :D But why do koboldese customs disgust you?(JK,But they do reproduce that fast.)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:03:25 pm by LuckyKobold »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: December 13, 2014, 08:02:44 pm »

So, remember how Yaos spent so much time training in the DBP? Why?
You get reset when you leave, so wouldn't all the training be for nothing/very little?
You get reset in power, but you keep all your memories. Thus, one can train in the DBP and gain skill permanently.

Yaos also killed himself, talked to the being that killed him multiple times before, and thinks the Inquisition is a harmless and peaceful group.
I killed myself under controlled circumstances for scientific purposes. The results weren't best case scenario but they were pleasant. If you're referring to the Emperor, he killed me once before and I was under the impression that fake-Emperor (the one that killed me) was vaporised. Moreover, I only spoke to him at all because I was in the DBP (supposedly safe there) and with two archangels of supposedly equal power protecting me. Plus, I only spoke to him from a distance and I only did so because I thought he was watching me fight before. If he wasn't trying to kill me then, why would he suddenly do so now that I tried to talk to him?

On the subject of Kobold-killing:
One of the Council rules states that no one can undertake any negative actions against a new race for three Ticks. Any who purposely or accidentally affect the Kobolds in a negative fashion will be subject to Council law. But seriously, LuckyKobold, I highly recommend you vote on our current proposals.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: December 13, 2014, 08:06:53 pm »

I killed myself under controlled circumstances for scientific purposes. The results weren't best case scenario but they were pleasant. If you're referring to the Emperor, he killed me once before and I was under the impression that fake-Emperor (the one that killed me) was vaporised. Moreover, I only spoke to him at all because I was in the DBP (supposedly safe there) and with two archangels of supposedly equal power protecting me. Plus, I only spoke to him from a distance and I only did so because I thought he was watching me fight before. If he wasn't trying to kill me then, why would he suddenly do so now that I tried to talk to him?

(And thus, my point hath been proven.)

One of the Council rules states that no one can undertake any negative actions against a new race for three Ticks. Any who purposely or accidentally affect the Kobolds in a negative fashion will be subject to Council law. But seriously, LuckyKobold, I highly recommend you vote on our current proposals.

As I said in character, council law really is meaningless and stupid. Do what you want, you won't get punished unless all the gods for some reason decide to dog pile you. And even if they do, it will probably be like "ONE TICK IN THE PRISON!", after spending seven deciding that, and nobody will remember to vote at that point.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: December 13, 2014, 08:08:36 pm »

Remember Together Kobolds Are Still Small.But they can annoy the crap out of larger beings,much like chiggers. :P

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: December 13, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »

If the new race starts harassing other races, aren't we allowed to treat them likewise?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: December 13, 2014, 08:29:36 pm »

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:32:05 pm by LuckyKobold »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: December 13, 2014, 08:31:38 pm »

Why would you ever harm this
Because Kobolds are petty thieves and you told me I could try and hurt them.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: December 13, 2014, 08:33:13 pm »

Of Course Somebody has to keep their ridiculous numbers in check! :D

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: December 13, 2014, 09:15:01 pm »

If you made kobolds quick and agile and lucky they may not only survive but even thrive. There is enough crap to loot in the world, especialy after void invasions, those always lave some loot and corpses. Besides, your kobolds will probably be finding all kinds of stuff left by Kyloth, since they are wanderers and stuff. I know that Kyloth left at least one set of gemstone pillars.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: December 13, 2014, 09:16:40 pm »

I know I was just making fun of their size.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: December 13, 2014, 10:00:33 pm »

Looking over the records I've found that I only died five times, not six as I had previously thought. Just gonna put the reasons here to make it easier for myself if I want to find out how I died.

First death: Killed by fake Emperor.
Second death: Died when Fusil revived. Void trickery very likely.
Third death: Controlled suicide. Pleasing results.
Fourth death: Sucker-killed by Fake Emperor in the DEATH BATTLE Plane.
Fifth death: Suicide-bombed by Varee's Void monkeys.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: December 13, 2014, 10:01:56 pm »

So I was right. Five times and you become an essence monster and never come back. I was right!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: December 13, 2014, 10:08:41 pm »

I'm pretty sure my corpse only turned into an Essence monster because it was stolen and defiled somehow. I'm actually rather disappointed the Cim ordered the monster to kill itself. I really would've liked to meet it in person after I'd revived. Just to make it perfectly clear though, my return is inevitable. Not in the fate-locked way, more in the 'just as planned' way.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2653 on: December 13, 2014, 10:09:59 pm »

So, remember how Yaos spent so much time training in the DBP? Why?
You get reset when you leave, so wouldn't all the training be for nothing/very little?
You get reset in power, but you keep all your memories. Thus, one can train in the DBP and gain skill permanently.
But muscle memory is a large part of training so it would be much less effective than just training normally.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: December 13, 2014, 10:12:50 pm »

I'm pretty sure my corpse only turned into an Essence monster because it was stolen and defiled somehow. I'm actually rather disappointed the Cim ordered the monster to kill itself. I really would've liked to meet it in person after I'd revived. Just to make it perfectly clear though, my return is inevitable. Not in the fate-locked way, more in the 'just as planned' way.

You know, if you keep yelling that out, someone is 'inevitably' going to track down and destroy what you are respawning with, probably the same guy who keeps killing you ::). Just reroll!

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 350