Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435565 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2325 on: December 08, 2014, 11:03:17 am »

Only one god knows the truth.
I am one god, therefore I know the truth. The truth is that I am awesome and that it was Quéßäre who did the disease and everyone should give me an Essence because I'm so awesome! ;D

Funny to hear that, considering that you are at max essense, yet still would die from as much as a breeze of wind. Can't be your creations either, considering that Kyloth could erase Human empire in fifteen minutes without coming within 50km to any of the cities.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:24:14 am by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: December 08, 2014, 12:57:09 pm »

I wonder how the curse will affect Azem worship?

Also, I find it highly amusing that a Gruen was the first one to ask me to end the curse.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 08, 2014, 02:48:03 pm »

I wonder how the curse will affect Azem worship?

Also, I find it highly amusing that a Gruen was the first one to ask me to end the curse.

Should go seriously down. You just made any trade involving shinies worthless, efectively making all the shinies in possesion of your followers worthless. And they had a lot of shinies.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: December 08, 2014, 03:33:05 pm »

Makes sense to me. Gruen - Mountwyrm relations have traditionally been quite close for a long time. This would undoubtedly affect those relations if the Gruen have an inhibited economy. Instead it forces them to rely more on an internally focused society where the only important thing is pretty much eating.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: December 08, 2014, 03:37:57 pm »

Thus, communism is invented where all wealth is shared and greed is useless.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: December 08, 2014, 03:42:25 pm »

Quick, someone draw Cim, Yaos and/or Darruth with a Stalin moustache!
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: December 08, 2014, 03:53:13 pm »

But he isn't greed any more, he is Wealth. Which kind of makes forcing a recession stupid, but whatever.

Now we have a recession and a dust bowl.....Is planet 1 going through the Great Depression? Does that mean we have to start a world war to get out of it ???
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: December 08, 2014, 04:06:47 pm »

Pretty sure Azem's bonkers. I wouldn't question anything he does anymore, including this plague.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: December 08, 2014, 05:02:35 pm »

I did Yaos! Postimage isn't working right now so does anyone know any good image hosting sites?

$$$
Price check on making a prophet unaging. (It was 1-2 Essence to make 100 combat-enhanced Humans unaging.)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:09:12 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2334 on: December 08, 2014, 08:14:45 pm »

But he isn't greed any more, he is Wealth. Which kind of makes forcing a recession stupid, but whatever.

Now we have a recession and a dust bowl.....Is planet 1 going through the Great Depression? Does that mean we have to start a world war to get out of it ???
No see, the war started it! Alternate timelines and all...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: December 08, 2014, 08:21:45 pm »

Voilà!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: December 08, 2014, 08:22:12 pm »

No see, the war started it! Alternate timelines and all...

WWI had something to do with starting the Great Depression in some countries, if memory serves. Especially Germany and the other axis powers...

Andres's obsession with Nazis is going to come out even more in the future, isn't it?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: December 08, 2014, 08:23:10 pm »

What obsession with Nazis? ???

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: December 08, 2014, 08:53:19 pm »

What obsession with Nazis? ???

I have played two games with you, and in both you have shown an obsession with Nazis. Not to mention some other threads.

"HAIL HUMANITY" has been stated in both.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: December 08, 2014, 09:02:35 pm »

Hail humanity? That's just something I shamelessly stole from another player in the Great River Politics game. He ran a city state called Sapiastan that was heavily repressive of non-humans. One of his posts had HAIL HUMANITY at the end of it. It made me crack up so I just decided to keep that a slogan, considering what sphere my god has.
In any case, I've been slowly phasing out the Human exclusivity thing in the Empire for a little while now. First with the veteran Ikakus becoming Imperial citizens, then with the offer of citizenship to every High Elf, and even allowing non-Humans into the Plane of Eternal Paradise.
The only other game I've played with you is Sanguine Blade, and I don't remember saying anything that could be resembled as Nazi-like. Did I mention I don't like Nazis? Because I don't. They were quite horrible people.

Bestiary has been updated to include Merpeople, Wolfpeople, and Winged Eels.

Are half-High Elves/Humans able to reproduce? Lumimans make sense considering that breeding with other races is an explicit trait of Luminees but High Elves haven't been given such a trait which leads me to think that children between High Elves and Humans would go the way of the liger or the mule - able to exist, but sterile.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 350