Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436078 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1725 on: November 25, 2014, 08:22:12 pm »

New rule: Judgments on whether something breaks a rule are reserved for me. Complaints go to me by PM.

This should stop a significant contributing factor to the arguments in this thread.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1726 on: November 25, 2014, 11:11:38 pm »

Would it be a significant cost increase to make a race that each member is linked to a type of animal, so if one dies they both die?
How much?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: November 25, 2014, 11:25:43 pm »

Hmmm.

They showed up when Yaos revived.

They call him GReat Y'aos. The capital letters are less important than the apostrophe, I think.

They are void-influenced.

They don't do what Yaos says.

They stopped when near the Humanos.

The big letters are R and N. The next letters are K, G, and possibly Y. GM hints give a clue as to Q and B.

How to fit the puzzle pieces together, I wonder...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1728 on: November 25, 2014, 11:29:36 pm »

Not Y. That was just beginning of sentance and Yaos.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1729 on: November 25, 2014, 11:47:35 pm »

$$$Response
Rolepgeek: Blood mages: I can add a blood magic attunement at no cost, but applying it will likely be +1 for most relatively cheap things. Did I end up sending the price check results for Templars? I can't seem to find it and need it to complete the action.

I also rule blood magic as below the Ersatz threshold.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum:
Tadpoles of temperature: 1-2E

A familiar bound for every member of a race and the race: Yes, Low 3-4E base

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: November 25, 2014, 11:56:15 pm »

Hmmm. Interesting.

You did send the price check stuff. I need my templars.

I should also get around to making my other angels, now that I have satisfactory Essence income.

Although...it would still be nice to get it higher...I don't have significantly more followers than Fusil yet, after all. That must be rectified. >:D
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: November 26, 2014, 12:13:27 am »

Hardboiled rainbows? Do you... dou you eat that with a fork?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1732 on: November 26, 2014, 12:15:46 am »

No, it's a biscuit. So probably with your hands, unless you eat biscuits weirdly.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: November 26, 2014, 12:25:54 am »

Hm. Species-wide attunements are no guarantee of magic users, but can we just grant a ninja-clan sized group of mortals magic powers?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: November 26, 2014, 01:56:09 am »

Those calculations were really damn sketchy, you know...
Kind of. When I say 'absolute minimum' I meant that that's the absolute lowest amount that all my calculations turned up. A more realistic amount using those calculations would mean a much higher fatality radius but I put everything down to the minimum specifically to counteract and minimise the sketchiness.

Pfff. Yaos goes into stasis whenever something happens. Right after he summons a stone army...
I didn't summon the stone army! I know literally nothing about them! Moreover, I always go on stasis on Tuesdays. That's when I go to my grandma's house.

Do I need a $$$? I didn't realize that. Apologies.
It helps the GM find price checks.

Knights of Humanity:
Use magic that can compress their lifespans, causing them to age rapidly while active, but enhancing their powers proportionally(though probably by a square or cubic root; age 64 times as fast while fighting, become 4-8 times stronger, faster, and tougher). They don't gain their powers from anything but themselves, so in my head and the stuff I've built for them in personal settings, they tend to be somewhat, ummmm...racist...but that's not necessary. Knights/Templars that work by burning their own vitality; burning shorter to burn brighter. :D
Maybe instead of magic, it can be a secret branch of chi channelling? But besides that, it's extremely broken. If Paladins gained this ability, for example, they can become an infinite amount stronger because they are unaging. Instead of taking away years of their future, it simply ages them? I'd be on board with that. I don't even have to have Humans as my sphere! We're gods! We can do ennething! Remember, I made Telialas and Zephemural. Swords.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1735 on: November 26, 2014, 02:02:04 am »

Does creating plants cost essence? If yes, some price checks. If no, can I make them from the OOC thread?

$$$
A vine that would grow over trees and houses and constantly drip water.

A tree that grows clouds for fruit that would then float away and rain. The rain would then grow more trees.

A tree that has wood that is always 40°C no matter what, with flowers that shine like flame and leaves that glow like mostly burn coals.

A tree that absorbs all light from the area around it during the day (creating darkness), then releases it in huge streams from its glowing silver flowers at night.

A tree that remembers sounds and grows seeds that produce that sound when broken.

A coral that grows crabs which scuttle away and live before eventually turning into coral to reproduce.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: November 26, 2014, 02:12:56 am »

See? The water God always has incredibly interesting creatures, that are all original. I am once again impressed!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1737 on: November 26, 2014, 02:17:44 am »

$$$Response

Rolepgeek: Knights of Humanity: Probably make it more expensive agingwise? I wouldn't mind giving up a few minutes of my own lifespan for guaranteed neutralization of some thugs in a few seconds, for example. It would even have fewer moving parts to confound things such as hidden weapons and the like if it results in a boost fourfold to speed, strength, and toughness.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum:
*Dripvine: 0E, created
Tree that grows clouds as fruit: 0-1E? I'm not sure how that would look.
*Warmwood tree: 0E, created
*Inverse illumination tree: 0E, created
*Record tree: 0-1E
*Crustacean coral: 0E, created

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1738 on: November 26, 2014, 02:21:44 am »

See? The water God always has incredibly interesting creatures, that are mostly all original. I am once again impressed!
:-[ I get creative when I'm tired and cannot sleep. This is something to focus on.

The clouds as fruit... Perhaps it would create a cloud in a bubble, then the bubble would pop, releasing the cloud?
I'm willing to pay the essence for the two trees as well.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: November 26, 2014, 02:22:43 am »

I'm god of coasts. A coast is where land meets water, but that's just one kind of coast. Who says it has to be water? It could be lava I patent lava dragons or something else, and who said it has to be a case of land meets water? It could also be interpreted as metal meets air.....like a sword blade! Heck the metal even gets thinner as it gets closer to the edge!

What I'm asking is this: would using my new sphere make recreating Telialas and Zephemural cheaper?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 350