Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436116 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1695 on: November 24, 2014, 11:39:59 pm »

About Yaos, his own angels can't even keep it straight. They switch from she to he and back every other sentence. Is that intentional?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: November 24, 2014, 11:41:50 pm »

Who said anything about monoculture? These guys hate weapons. I'm just trying to make it so that Fusil doesn't immediately kill them off. Other races would freely be allowed assuming their creators agree to pay a bit of Essence to me for the privilege.

Magically? Who said anything about magically? My guys fly with wings (except my archangels, but I'll leave their method of flight vague). Besides, magic can only help so much. Assuming they do fly with magic: sure their magic is strong enough to lift them from a standard planet's gravity, but what if the gravity was increased ten-fold? Their mana-usage would skyrocket just from trying to keep up, assuming their maximum output even allows it. That's not even considering the effects on their physical bodies or projectile weaponry.

If you made them hate weapons, I would have a reason for immediately killing them off. You should probably be aware that Tykki, at least, can carry far more then ten times her own wait without even noticing, and my corporeal body can do the same. Even if that is false, I am able to simply bomb them from orbit, being a god.

They're basically Orks from Warhammer 40,000 but covered in plants. They both spread by spores, even! It's irrelevant, however, because that was before the Ersatz rule.

About the only thing similar between the two is the spore thing. You don't even play 40k :-\. I actually thought they where one of the more original and clever races, along with the Ocean Dwellers and some others I can't remember right now.

get rekt m8

That is racist.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: November 24, 2014, 11:47:34 pm »

If you made them hate weapons, I would have a reason for immediately killing them off. You should probably be aware that Tykki, at least, can carry far more then ten times her own wait without even noticing, and my corporeal body can do the same. Even if that is false, I am able to simply bomb them from orbit, being a god.
Do that and you WILL get convicted by the Council, ESPECIALLY if I make them unaligned. Wait, what? You have a corporeal body that powerful? How much Essence did you pay to get it? I had to pay 2 just to get a normal Human body, and I was the GOD of Humans!

get rekt m8

That is racist.
Against bloody who!?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: November 24, 2014, 11:51:27 pm »

Do that and you WILL get convicted by the Council, ESPECIALLY if I make them unaligned. Wait, what? You have a corporeal body that powerful? How much Essence did you pay to get it? I had to pay 2 just to get a normal Human body, and I was the GOD of Humans!

Will I? Doubt it. It is a secret. I can do that thing with the hundreds of tentacles with guns on the end. Have you not been paying any attention to those major fight?

Against bloody who!?

Wow. I never knew you had such a British disposition.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1699 on: November 24, 2014, 11:53:52 pm »

Wait, you need to pay for a corporal body? Then how am I wearing my magic crown and magic cloak/sword/jellyfish swarm angel?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1700 on: November 24, 2014, 11:53:57 pm »

I'm not in the mood for dealing with yet another fight, so I'm locking this for about half an hour.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1701 on: November 25, 2014, 12:29:04 am »

OOC is now open again. I'm not sure if I can resolve much tonight with a presentation in less than 12 hours.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: November 25, 2014, 12:34:11 am »

Wow. I never knew you had such a British disposition.
Australian disposition, actually. We say 'bloody' too.

Wait, you need to pay for a corporal body? Then how am I wearing my magic crown and magic cloak/sword/jellyfish swarm angel?
Well, not really. A permanent corporeal body like the one I bought means that if I were struck down I'd simply get detached from the body and lose a bit of Essence, as opposed to dying and losing ALL my Essence. You can still take a corporeal body for free but if you get killed in it you get killed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: November 25, 2014, 01:58:06 am »

The thing my archangel is doing may be anything from a nuke without equal to a gust of wind. What happens depends on GM. Here's to hoping for a nuke.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: November 25, 2014, 01:59:20 am »

The thing my archangel is doing may be anything from a nuke without equal to a gust of wind. What happens depends on GM. Here's to hoping for a nuke.

You don't know? What enchantment does it have on it, exactly?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: November 25, 2014, 02:15:23 am »

On strike,any compund material is rended into pure chemical elements, pure chemical elements are reduced to hydrogen and hydrogen is reduced to energy.

If this works the way I want to, evrything that hammer touches will be reduced to energy after third strike. I immagine most of the hydrogen will escape, being gass and all, but some will be reduced to energy. Considerin the size of my archangel, it may be like droping a few tons of antimatter.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: November 25, 2014, 02:44:14 am »

So I did some calculations. If the hammerhead is shaped like a square, and the edge of that square is equal in lenght to 1/32 of my archangels height, the matter afected is considered full hammerhead surface area * 0.1m, at dirt density of 0.8kg/dm^3 and with 99% of hydrogen escaping, then the explosion should be ~43 Teratons of TNT. I'm not gonna push this, but seriously, only few thousand destroyed by that?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: November 25, 2014, 02:47:43 am »

It probably depends a lot on how clustered they are.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: November 25, 2014, 02:56:24 am »

Total nuclear arsenal of Earth is 7000 megatons of TNT. Thats 1/6 of energy that should had been released by that strike. They would need to be spread out to other planets to dodge that.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: November 25, 2014, 03:10:21 am »

Err... good point but wouldn't that also mean you'd cause a lot of damage to... like everything else too? You probably would have killed or destroyed everything nearby that you wanted to defend. That and a lot of things belonging to various other players. I'm not sure if that's really a better outcome.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 350