Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 436166 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1620 on: November 22, 2014, 10:30:51 pm »

Crocidolite, so it wasn't particularly radioactive.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: November 22, 2014, 11:03:32 pm »

That's it. I'm challenging both Lette and Vaaliel's deaths!

The DEATH BATTLE Plane was designed so that when a person inside the plane dies, they go back to where they were right before they entered the plane in the exact way they were before they entered. If they were in top physical shape before going in, they'll be in top shape when they get out. If they're bleeding to death when they go in, they'll go back to bleeding to death when they come out. That's obvious. But the specifications listed that the person will go back the exact way they came in, and if that means they return without a soul or without life, or if they die but they don't return to the plane they came from, that's going against the laws of the plane. The plane, I'll remind was created by the Council. The Council which, by Word of God by the GM, said was a force of nature and could overpower any god no matter the obstacles. In this case, it seems like a god is overpowering the Council by breaking Council-made physics.

The permanent deaths should not happen. If they were to die and have their souls taken, they ought to jump back to where they came from with their souls intact.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1622 on: November 22, 2014, 11:08:20 pm »

In response, I would like to ask you a question. What would happen in the case where someone's soul was removed irretrievably before any chance of respawning? Would you get a strange philosophy problem of some sort where the person coming out seems to be the same but is only a clone? Or would only the body leave, drained of a soul and effectively unusable? These events are not the fairly symmetric fights that took place before. These are highly asymmetric fights and result in many edge cases in many places.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 22, 2014, 11:11:46 pm »

Andres, how much essence did those angels cost about?

Just wondering if the Devourer is due for some upgrades.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 22, 2014, 11:13:05 pm »

A person is made of a body and a soul. The person would emerge from the DBP with his body and soul intact or in the way it was when they entered. If the soul was killed or stolen from the DBP, the person would emerge from the DBP with said soul. The people who stole the soul would not have it anymore. Symmetric or asymmetric fights or not, the DBP is supposed to handle the laws laid out by myself and the Council without fault. Such is the supreme will of the Council.

Andres, how much essence did those angels cost about?
I think it was 8 because I made them together and got a discount. Might've been less, I think. It happened a long time ago.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: November 22, 2014, 11:18:11 pm »

Send the devourer in DB plane to duke it out vs my archangel. If Devourer survives, he doesn't need upgrades.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1626 on: November 22, 2014, 11:22:58 pm »

The issue in question is not about the Council's ability so much as it is about the presence of extraordinarily powerful items that can disrupt such things. If the DBP does indeed restore so perfectly, it would result in soul cloning and possibly even cheap cloning of uniques. It's almost like an unstoppable force-vs-immovable mass problem, except neither is perfect in its main property and I have a privileged view of both things. I can't disclose what the unstoppable force in this case is, but its cost is at least higher than the DBP by nearly an order of magnitude, and its scope of application lends very well to such events.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 22, 2014, 11:24:47 pm »

A person is made of a body and a soul. The person would emerge from the DBP with his body and soul intact or in the way it was when they entered. If the soul was killed or stolen from the DBP, the person would emerge from the DBP with said soul. The people who stole the soul would not have it anymore. Symmetric or asymmetric fights or not, the DBP is supposed to handle the laws laid out by myself and the Council without fault. Such is the supreme will of the Council.
Remember Andres
Void>Council

Also, is there anyone willing to help me test out my angels in combat? I want to get an idea for how far they've come.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 22, 2014, 11:25:23 pm »

Maybe. I don't want to worry about the Devourer not being strong enough in actual combat situations where its life would be at risk.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 22, 2014, 11:28:34 pm »

You can test your angels against the Seven Shiny Ones and the super-secret art of dance battling.  :P

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 22, 2014, 11:46:14 pm »

All are welcome to launch an assault on my archangel. Remember, last instructions to it were "if there are two forces fighting in the plane, join as a third force". It will happen anyway.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 22, 2014, 11:52:04 pm »

>.>

I don't need my forces getting curbstomped by your archangel when I'm trying to see what they can do.

Seriously bro.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 22, 2014, 11:54:35 pm »

Did I get my Angels back yet? There wasn't a law-mode thing on the last Tick, and I am pretty sure I was winning.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1633 on: November 22, 2014, 11:56:12 pm »

I forgot to $ xcliip tickly/justice02. Posting now.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1634 on: November 22, 2014, 11:56:59 pm »

All are welcome to launch an assault on my archangel. Remember, last instructions to it were "if there are two forces fighting in the plane, join as a third force". It will happen anyway.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 350