Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437524 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #945 on: November 11, 2014, 04:32:09 pm »

Remember, Stirk, Right makes Might, not vice versa.

Those who are fighting for a righteous cause, rather than for their own selfish desires, have a much stronger drive. Believe in something greater than yourself and you will be inspired to do greater things than you can be yourself.

Also, shooting the God of Goodness in the face probably says something about you, if you're willing to do it any time he tells you not to do something you want to do.

And it's not something Good, either.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 11, 2014, 04:35:06 pm »

Oh right, the thing I wanted to ask.

How much essence would it cost to create a new race?

And what does it take to start gaining followers(I have little need of worshippers: they may worship or not as they please. But, followers who spread the word of goodness and endeavour towards it in all things are certainly beneficial.)?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #947 on: November 11, 2014, 04:36:41 pm »

High 2-3E for most unboosted races.

You could do it directly, but the results vary depending on luck and plot relevance.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 11, 2014, 04:39:53 pm »

Remember, Stirk, Right makes Might, not vice versa.

Those who are fighting for a righteous cause, rather than for their own selfish desires, have a much stronger drive. Believe in something greater than yourself and you will be inspired to do greater things than you can be yourself.

Drive and a knife won't take down the apathetic guy sitting in his tank. Besides, you never *did* define what your goodness is.

Also, shooting the God of Goodness in the face probably says something about you, if you're willing to do it any time he tells you not to do something you want to do.

I was just making a point about the applicability of alignment systems. Fusil is not going to shoot you in the face unless you really get on his nerves. Besides, who are you to order another god around? An elder god, one who created this world? In the end, if Fusil tells Darrath what not to do and is ignored, Fusil can shoot Darrath in the face to stop him. If it is the other way around, Fusil would still be able to shoot Darrath and go about his business, still considering himself the better person. The god of "Goodness"'s morality won't effect Fusil in the least.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 11, 2014, 04:48:49 pm »

I have a feeling Darruth will be better liked than Cim at least. I also have a feeling Darruth and Cim won't get along.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 11, 2014, 04:57:29 pm »

Besides, who are you to order another god around? An elder god, one who created this world?
Seniority means jack in this game. Unless you make a proposal for it, but I don't think some of the newer gods will approve.

But, followers who spread the word of goodness and endeavour towards it in all things are certainly beneficial.)?
You know, my god basically made his own bible, and it tells people to do exactly that. I think we'll be friends.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #951 on: November 11, 2014, 05:03:20 pm »

(hehehehehehehe)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 11, 2014, 05:05:16 pm »

Seniority means jack in this game. Unless you make a proposal for it, but I don't think some of the newer gods will approve.

You dare talk to your elder like that!? *Shoots Andres in face*. Why do you always want to make stupid proposals for everything?

You know, my god basically made his own bible, and it tells people to do exactly that. I think we'll be friends.

You also executed people for going to an abandoned mill. And baking a pastry. And pretty much just because.

(hehehehehehehe)

(Oh Dear Fusil this cannot be good.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 11, 2014, 05:15:36 pm »

You dare talk to your elder like that!? *Shoots Andres in face*. Why do you always want to make stupid proposals for everything?
Actually, I was implying that you would make that proposal. If you do then Yaos would oppose it.

You also executed people for going to an abandoned mill. And baking a pastry. And pretty much just because.
Nothing happened to the people who went to the abandoned mill. I actually waited until it was abandoned before I unleashed Lette on it, and then people got hurt because the-
Yaos: The GM smiles menacingly, exposing his sharp, pointed teeth, and whispers "Do not meddle in the affairs of GMs, for rocks may fall, and your character will die." This susurration sends a chill down all the gods' spines (regardless of whether their primary form requires or has a spine).
...because I failed to properly make sure that no one would get hurt in the destruction of the mill, of course!
That pastry had a Void symbol on it and had Void radiation coming out of it! The family who had Void radiation coming out of them were arrested - not killed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #954 on: November 11, 2014, 05:20:23 pm »

To clarify, Lette did not know that causing sparks at a particularly dusty mill would cause a fuel-air explosion and judged that it would be completely safe.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 11, 2014, 05:21:02 pm »

Actually, I was implying that you would make that proposal. If you do then Yaos would oppose it.

Why would I make a rule proposal? You and Cim are the only ones foolish enough to actually propose such stupid changes.

Nothing happened to the people who went to the abandoned mill. I actually waited until it was abandoned before I unleashed Lette on it, and then people got hurt because the-

Anyone who visits the mill will be captured, interrogated, and dealt with appropriately (children get re-educated, adults get executed). After about a week with no visitors, the mill is allowed to be destroyed by Strike Team Fusil.

Do...you not even care enough about human life to remember giving orders to execute random people?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 11, 2014, 05:26:15 pm »

It can, actually. It's a matter of how you apply it as much as anything else; the guy in the tank has to get out sometime.

Besides which, the gap will not be anywhere near that huge.

Besides that, there's always ~magic~.

And to answer your question, I am the God of Goodness. Why does it matter whether you created the world? And why do you think you are automatically more powerful than the God of Goodness? Shoot me in the face if you like; I still have the right, and that means I will not stop. It would be an inconvenience and a detriment, but I care not for pain. I do not work for my own good; I work for Good.

Darruth and Cim will probably have disagreements, but so long as the law is just, they should get along fine.

Allies to the cause of Good are always welcome.

...although, we may have to work on your methodology...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: November 11, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »

To clarify, Lette did not know that causing sparks at a particularly dusty mill would cause a fuel-air explosion and judged that it would be completely safe.
*google search* *wikipedia* Huh. I didn't know flour was flammable. Point taken.

Do...you not even care enough about human life to remember giving orders to execute random people?
(As for the mill, it will be watched by the Inquisition until STF destroys it. That's what I meant.)
I altered the orders later on. It went from 'arrest people who enter' to 'observe people who enter'.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: November 11, 2014, 05:46:16 pm »

It can, actually. It's a matter of how you apply it as much as anything else; the guy in the tank has to get out sometime.

Not if the guy is a tank. There is a design I have been working on....

Besides which, the gap will not be anywhere near that huge.

And why not? If I give them a ton of weaponry and you give them a ton of goodness, the ton of weaponry would win.

Besides that, there's always ~magic~.

The most magical race serves me devoutly. As does one of the second.

And to answer your question, I am the God of Goodness. Why does it matter whether you created the world?

DON'T TALK BACK AGAINST YOUR ELDERS! *BLAM*

And why do you think you are automatically more powerful than the God of Goodness?

Many ticks older, millions more followers, and the ability to pull shotguns out of thin air.

Shoot me in the face if you like; I still have the right, and that means I will not stop. It would be an inconvenience and a detriment, but I care not for pain. I do not work for my own good; I work for Good.

So did Ghandi, MLK, and countless other people working for actual good in the real world. Violence stopped them, and even gods can die if the conditions are right. Aside from that, Fusil won't exactly believe in your "Absolute Morality" being better than his. To Fusil, his every action is just and good. In my eyes, if you work against me you work for evil.

*google search* *wikipedia* Huh. I didn't know flour was flammable. Point taken.

You can also drown in corn. Crops are dangerous objects that should not be taken as weak....

(I knew they where flammable, I would have just blown it up with high explosives assuming you evacuated enough people. Why in the world is there a mill in the middle of a crowded area? You would think they need to be out where they can get some wind/water.)

I altered the orders later on. It went from 'arrest people who enter' to 'observe people who enter'.

You said execute, and changed it after the DM had already posted.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #959 on: November 11, 2014, 05:53:39 pm »

Well, this is the OOC thread...
and you are having IC arguments.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 350