Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437763 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #870 on: November 08, 2014, 12:37:24 am »

I'm mostly going the Mortals the ways of Martials Arts and its many forms.

Karate
Mix Martial Arts
Wrestling
and much more different types of styles. I will try to use real styles from the real world and some made up a little.

My sphere is just a way of fighting the Null and Eldritch and creatures of great danger to the mortal world. I will probably not make a race, the currents ones are sufficient enough. I feel there are waaaaayyyy to much races already.

With fists? I am sure Weapons do a much better job at whatever you do. Nobody has a reason to worship you.

And you pretty much have to make races if you want your own followers. You could just make some of the existing races to follow you, but otherwise you would have to steal some from others, which will make us kill you.

Especially if you try replacing weapons with useless bits of flesh.
Energy attacks, Stirk. Energy attacks. Besides that, pretty much every warrior that can't hold weapons (dragons, for instance) and some that do will want to worship him. Plus, considering the *ahem* "friendliness" between him and Yaos I'd say that it won't be long before she agrees to facilitate Kujin worship....or perhaps create a race of Super Humans together. :o
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #871 on: November 08, 2014, 12:40:25 am »

There are various techniques mortals can use Stirk. What if there is a time where the world is without weapons or if someone gets stranded in the wilderness? They can use there inner focus of Chi and skill. Not everything can be determined with a tool. Sentience started with our hands.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 08, 2014, 12:42:29 am »

Energy attacks, Stirk. Energy attacks. Besides that, pretty much every warrior that can't hold weapons (dragons, for instance) and some that do will want to worship him. Plus, considering the *ahem* "friendliness" between him and Yaos I'd say that it won't be long before she agrees to facilitate Kujin worship....or perhaps create a race of Super Humans together. :o

Energy attacks<Attack attacks. I have already designed weapons for dragons, basically extra pointy bits that go on the claws, mouth, and tail. Besides, all the dragons are currently worshipping other things and don't offer much themselves, being long lived.

Also, you two are planning babies already  ??? you literally just met!

There are various techniques mortals can use Stirk. What if there is a time where the world is without weapons or if someone gets stranded in the wilderness? They can use there inner focus of Chi and skill. Not everything can be determined with a tool. Sentience started with our hands.

No, there will never be a world without weapons. The God of Weapons, me, Fusil, will make sure that happens. Everyone will carry around a weapon one day, I will make sure that happens. Sentience started out with weapons, sharp rocks. I sent my Tykki, the Angel of Arms, to teach them that just after their creation. You doubt the power of weapons, perhaps you really are my opposite? I am sure I can kill an unarmed guy with no followers pretty easily.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 08, 2014, 12:47:51 am »

I do not seek to make enemies, for I have just been born. I am just giving my opinion on how the Mortals should defend themselves. With my power and Mortals faith, anyone can harness Chi within themselves.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 08, 2014, 12:49:49 am »

Energy attacks<Attack attacks.
You were saying?

I have already designed weapons for dragons, basically extra pointy bits that go on the claws, mouth, and tail.
But with Chi they can use their mouth as a very effective Wave Motion Gun.

Besides, all the dragons are currently worshipping other things and don't offer much themselves, being long lived.
He could just make his own dragons............

HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN DRAGONS! That means he can make dragons specifically designed to fire energy beams from their mouths! They'd be unstoppable!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: November 08, 2014, 12:51:57 am »

That would be awesome! I'll make them now.....I'll call them.....Ikakus....Yep that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 08, 2014, 12:52:56 am »

All I can think of right now is Pokémon, and dragon-types using hyper-beam.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 08, 2014, 12:56:24 am »

I do not seek to make enemies, for I have just been born. I am just giving my opinion on how the Mortals should defend themselves. With my power and Mortals faith, anyone can harness Chi within themselves.

And anyone can harness weapons, but weapons do it better. And cooler. And stronger.

Farmer with a Shotgun>Cell>Vegeta

But with Chi they can use their mouth as a very effective Wave Motion Gun.

Why do you like Wave Motion Guns so much? They can use normal guns when the time comes, from their mouth or otherwise. Wave motion guns<parabolic motion guns

HE CAN MAKE HIS OWN DRAGONS! That means he can make dragons specifically designed to fire energy beams from their mouths! They'd be unstoppable!

Except by weapons. And he just. Said. He. Is. Not. Making. His. Own. Race. By the time I typed this, he will already have right?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #878 on: November 08, 2014, 07:50:52 am »

The funny thing about all these discussions about superguns is that no one actually has any device that can reasonably be argued to constitute a supergun in magnitude of destruction or range of effect or scope of application. ;)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 08, 2014, 08:44:15 am »

In reference to the war, Anath is not taking an official side but warns that anyone entering his follower's territory will be expelled.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 08, 2014, 11:18:59 am »

A weapon shall defend the one to be defended, but not attack those who do not dare to defend themselves. A weapon is the last remaining keeper of piece when wielded by the truthful honorable warrior. Many of your followers though, my dear fellow Fusil, are criminals and those you should not glorify for they bring destruction where there could be growth and creation, even of newer and better weapons. Your weapon is sharp, but at times you wield it to aggressively.

Edit:
The funny thing about all these discussions about superguns is that no one actually has any device that can reasonably be argued to constitute a supergun in magnitude of destruction or range of effect or scope of application. ;)
Well I did create a lasertower with Fusil a while back.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:20:52 am by Detoxicated »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 08, 2014, 01:21:51 pm »

Well I did create a lasertower with Fusil a while back.

I never helped you build a laser tower  :-\. That is not a thing that happened.

A weapon shall defend the one to be defended, but not attack those who do not dare to defend themselves. A weapon is the last remaining keeper of piece when wielded by the truthful honorable warrior. Many of your followers though, my dear fellow Fusil, are criminals and those you should not glorify for they bring destruction where there could be growth and creation, even of newer and better weapons. Your weapon is sharp, but at times you wield it to aggressively.

Was that in character? I have to shoot you now for insulting my followers! Otherwise, that made little since.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 08, 2014, 04:03:50 pm »

I think we were told to keep IC out of OOC.

Does anyone know how big a Gem Dragon is?
Night Fury-sized?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Monstrous Nightmare-sized?
Skyrim-sized?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 08, 2014, 04:30:41 pm »

Zmey size.

Anyway, your lawyer doesn't stand much a chance. Why not just take it back if it bothers you so much?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 08, 2014, 05:11:27 pm »

I doubt they're that big and I wouldn't worry about him failing.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 350