Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435824 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #705 on: October 31, 2014, 11:52:25 am »

$$$
Giving Nuparhi the ability to sense large concentrations of void energy.
Making Nuparhi immune to the powers of all the other gods and void beings.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #706 on: October 31, 2014, 01:15:17 pm »

$$$Response
Slowly developing weapon spirits: Low 2-3E

100 guns yourself: Very much does not fit setting if not confined to god of Weapons but would probably end up 1-2E if allowed

Nuparhi Void sensing: +2E
Nuparhi divine/eldritch resistance: Depends on the strength of resistance (which can never be complete), but +2-+6E

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 31, 2014, 01:55:24 pm »

$$$
Price checks on:
A human capable of gaining power by consuming souls
A human capable of gaining power by consuming bodies
A human capable of gaining power by consuming souls and bodies (with no penalty to power gained from either)
All of the above but only limited when the consumed is human
All of the above but only limited when the consumed is non-human
All of the above except it's an angel doing the consuming
Dreamshoving the dwarves to dig deeper
Giving a human ninja (fictional) ninja skills (The Adventures of Dr. McNinja-type ninja)

Would packaging combat-enhanced and unaging as the 'Paladin' upgrade be cheaper than doing them individually?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 31, 2014, 02:13:19 pm »

Is there anything above archangels or between regular and archangels?

I personally like a bit more structure within my chain of command, so it would be nice if I could make the Devourer a class above other lesser commander variant angels. Maybe a Seraph class?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 01, 2014, 03:31:38 am »

Just a minor request, and tell me if it's an annoying one, but could you go back to doing subtitles? The subtitles themselves were nice - it was just the overuse of alliteration that was a bit.....slightly less than welcome.

How do city sizes work? Is it like the Richter scale where a Size 2 city is twice as big as a Size 1, and a Size 3 is twice as big as a Size 2? How big is a Size 1 and a Size 2? Exactly how powerful is my wave motion gun (the one we talked about via PMs and shall not be named here)? I'm guessing it can at least destroy a castle.

$$$
Creating a homunculus. A homunculus is a human body without mind or soul. When a human is dying, their mind and soul can be transplanted into the homunculus. Once it is done, the old body dies and the homunculus - now having a mind and soul - becomes fully human, with growth, aging, hunger, etc. Considering that I can make 300 humans with 1E, I'm guessing it would free to make a single human. This should be even cheaper considering that it has even less sentience/sapience than a Saeva. Actually making the transfer is a different story, though.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #710 on: November 01, 2014, 04:36:09 am »

$$$Response
$$$
Price checks on:
A human capable of gaining power by consuming bodies
A human capable of gaining power by consuming souls and bodies (with no penalty to power gained from either)
All of the above but only limited when the consumed is human
All of the above but only limited when the consumed is non-human
All of the above except it's an angel doing the consuming
Dreamshoving the dwarves to dig deeper
Giving a human ninja (fictional) ninja skills (The Adventures of Dr. McNinja-type ninja)

Would packaging combat-enhanced and unaging as the 'Paladin' upgrade be cheaper than doing them individually?
None of the consuming things really depend on creation.
Consuming souls: Part of using necromancy
Consuming bodies: Kind of a part of using some branches of necromancy, I imagine
Both: Necro
Limited on humans: Necro
Limited on non-humans: Necro
Necromantic angel: 6E
Dreamshoving: Proposal to remove free will from existing souls
Giving a human ninja appropriate skills: Depends heavily on which skills and how fictional (fictional in-universe/delusional ninja: 0E)

Possibly because of the rounding method but not necessarily.

Is there anything above archangels or between regular and archangels?

I personally like a bit more structure within my chain of command, so it would be nice if I could make the Devourer a class above other lesser commander variant angels. Maybe a Seraph class?
There's no mechanics difference, but for the sake of clarity, I strongly recommend having only one archangel.

I don't know. At this level, a ranking system is up to you as the creator and manager of your angels unless you want to back it with a proposal.

Just a minor request, and tell me if it's an annoying one, but could you go back to doing subtitles? The subtitles themselves were nice - it was just the overuse of alliteration that was a bit.....slightly less than welcome.

How do city sizes work? Is it like the Richter scale where a Size 2 city is twice as big as a Size 1, and a Size 3 is twice as big as a Size 2? How big is a Size 1 and a Size 2? Exactly how powerful is my wave motion gun (the one we talked about via PMs and shall not be named here)? I'm guessing it can at least destroy a castle.

$$$
Creating a homunculus. A homunculus is a human body without mind or soul. When a human is dying, their mind and soul can be transplanted into the homunculus. Once it is done, the old body dies and the homunculus - now having a mind and soul - becomes fully human, with growth, aging, hunger, etc. Considering that I can make 300 humans with 1E, I'm guessing it would free to make a single human. This should be even cheaper considering that it has even less sentience/sapience than a Saeva. Actually making the transfer is a different story, though.
I'm not sure about the subtitles. If I force myself to make one for every update, this runs into the problem of running out of ideas, which was where the annoying alliteration and assonance (at times) came in. If I try to do them for every update, there will be a bunch of holes, and I'm not sure if that's better than not having one at all.

City sizes work on an ordinal scale with very fuzzy definitions. There's no mathematical pattern behind them, but I'll make sure to explain the sizes somewhere.

I reckon that your wave motion gun, were it to exist, would be able to destroy a small castle. Unfortunately for you, the unconcealable signature of the blast will lead the other gods right to the source. It may be subject to further restrictions along the way as well.

1x Homunculus: Low 0-1E
It would be almost always free to make a single ones, but there will be occasional single-Essence payments during the times when you get particularly bad rolls (or do something like send 20 requests for a single one each time. This, however, is more likely to result in a warning).

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 01, 2014, 04:44:46 am »

Alright then. Thanks for the info. :)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 01, 2014, 08:28:51 am »

Name:Taol
Sphere:Freedom
Primary form/associated symbol:Mortals perceive Taol as being of their species, petite in his constitution.
Color of his skin/hair/scales/etc. is that which usually associated with bubbly, carefree personality. His eyes are of color associated with coldness and sternness.
To other gods he appears as member of their firstborn race, or if none, as blond human with steel gray eyes. 
Description/Background:Taol is a god who above all values freedom of mortals and minimum of gods’ intervention in their life. He advises his believers, but he wouldn’t grant their wishes. Prayers are worthless to him. Live by the way of Freedom, not Taol.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 01, 2014, 11:58:10 am »

Name: Neron
Sphere: Ice
Primary form/associated symbol: A snake of ice surrounded by a great storm
Description/Background: Fearfully protective of his creations, Neron believes the gods should have a very active presence with their followers. He values intelligence and teamwork over power and always tries to advise mortals to do the same.

Should I just starting posting on the IC thread or wait?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 01, 2014, 02:05:48 pm »

$$$
Price checks on:
Dark. Even my creations have only eaten bodies so far.

Edit: Also if you don't mind me asking, why the digging for monsters underneath? There's already eldritch abominations so wouldn't demons be redundant? Also angels of certain gods might as well classify.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:14:41 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 01, 2014, 02:10:02 pm »

I would go for it. But take no responsibility for what happens.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #716 on: November 01, 2014, 03:21:23 pm »

Name:Taol
Sphere:Freedom
Primary form/associated symbol:Mortals perceive Taol as being of their species, petite in his constitution.
Color of his skin/hair/scales/etc. is that which usually associated with bubbly, carefree personality. His eyes are of color associated with coldness and sternness.
To other gods he appears as member of their firstborn race, or if none, as blond human with steel gray eyes. 
Description/Background:Taol is a god who above all values freedom of mortals and minimum of gods’ intervention in their life. He advises his believers, but he wouldn’t grant their wishes. Prayers are worthless to him. Live by the way of Freedom, not Taol.
ACK, but you'll have to compensate for the no-prayers thing by investing in monuments or helping Outsiders and stuff to get more Essence. Are you sure?

Name: Neron
Sphere: Ice
Primary form/associated symbol: A snake of ice surrounded by a great storm
Description/Background: Fearfully protective of his creations, Neron believes the gods should have a very active presence with their followers. He values intelligence and teamwork over power and always tries to advise mortals to do the same.

ACK, go ahead and post.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [15/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #717 on: November 01, 2014, 03:27:47 pm »

I was hoping to compensate by empowering and spreading my sphere a lot.
And by worthless I meant more like that he, personally, doesn't care about them, not that he don't get essence from them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:34:25 pm by Illgeo »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #718 on: November 01, 2014, 03:39:06 pm »

Changed records, you can now receive Worship.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 01, 2014, 03:40:46 pm »

Fair warning: if you get Essence or associate in any way with Outsiders, you're not going to be liked by most of the gods in the council - Fusil (God of Weapons) especially.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 350