Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435715 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #600 on: October 27, 2014, 05:38:34 pm »

Eh. Fusil probably could've taken it on its own. It was really a waste of time for everyone except Fusil and Grauel.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #601 on: October 27, 2014, 05:47:36 pm »

Because of mid-terms, there probably won't be 16.5, 18.5, or 19.5 half-tick updates. Regular major updates will proceed as usual with the usual roughly one-hour tolerances.

Best of luck.
Thanks.

I like how my angels were completely useless in that fight with the Void thing.
What they need is a bit more characterization. What scope does control over greed and trade have in combat? I'm sure there's some way to exploit it. Perhaps they could haggle-fight or something? They could just fight normally, but I don't have enough information to know how well it would go.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2014, 06:20:05 pm »

I've got a question, are you having any problems with the amount of PMs you are gtting/sending out?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2014, 06:28:24 pm »

A little bit, but I'm working through the last page of them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2014, 06:32:00 pm »

The last PAGE!? Jesus Christ! We really need to stop doing so much secret stuff apparently.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2014, 06:43:57 pm »

No, it's fine, but you may want to plan ahead if you want to do any secret actions with narrow windows of opportunity.

And the PM count from this game alone is upwards of 550 or so, but you have to keep in mind the fact that it's distributed over several weeks, so it's not really ever that bad. I think I can comfortably handle double the rate of PMs with the current response lags.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 27, 2014, 07:22:13 pm »

All right then. Don't stress yourself out.

So I've been thinking of what happens when the two angels fuse. Basically, a coin is flipped to see which of them is dominant or submissive. The personality, powers, and body matches the dominant while the colour scheme of the submissive is used.

If the black angel is dominant (the one with the black sword), his skin,hair and sword turn white and it takes on the physical properties of the armour, except they nothing and only look almost metallic. In this case, the white angel's power gets converted into increased physical attributes by doubling (tripling? x2.5?) strength, speed, and reflexes. Easy and simple. (Major: physical attributes doubled; Minor: armour weighs nothing; Cosmetic: skin is white, clothes are white, hair is white, sword is white, irises are black, black Kratos lines running down body)

What I'm having trouble with is coming up the special traits that would apply if the white angel were dominant. The energy attacks would obviously double in power but I can't think of any cosmetic differences or minor advantages without ripping off Bleach, which I really don't want to do. Currently I have flash step and energy clothes/hair in mind with everything colored black, but that's just ripping off Bleach so blegh. The other option is to instead of having a minor ability, it gets to fire all of its energy as a nuke, but that would be OP. Any suggestions? (Major: energy attack power and speed doubled; Minor: flash step?; Cosmetic: clothes and hair are made of energy, energy is black, sword is black, Herobrinic eyes)

I at least managed to come up with names for the angels and the swords, so that's something. Vaal and Lette for the angels, Zephemural and.... something I forgot and will have to get home to check for the swords.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 07:27:00 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 27, 2014, 08:33:12 pm »

I actually came up with something cool that needs a price-check.

$$$
A largish island with a larger than usual concentration of shinies, stocked with
-Deadly venomous versions of the Golden silk orb-weavers I enlarged earlier.
-Ents who bear exotic fruit? Might need some help with that one.
-Various other wildlife not worth mentioning. Unless I think of a way to make it both more valuable and more deadly.
-This place reserved for ideas.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 27, 2014, 08:37:11 pm »

$$$ How many more Armu could I make/propagate for 5~ essence?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 27, 2014, 08:37:35 pm »

$$$
A largish island with a larger than usual concentration of shinies, stocked with
-Various other wildlife not worth mentioning. Unless I think of a way to make it both more valuable and more deadly.
For the ents, make the sap have magical/healing properties or something. Ent farms could be a thing.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 27, 2014, 09:12:25 pm »

$$$
Bringing a human from the Human Plane back to life when it's body is still intact.
Bringing a human from the Human Plane back to life when it's body is rotted away. When the life is brought back it's assumed that the body is rebuilt back to normal as well.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #611 on: October 27, 2014, 10:18:27 pm »

$$$Response

$$$
The island: Minor enough to be a 0E retcon (i.e. It's already been there since creation)
Deadly venomous versions Golden silk orb-weavers: 0-1 (even if they actually somehow spin some gold metal dust into their webs)
Ents: Have you considered golden apple ents? That might make them valuable and justify making a dragon variant to guard them

$$$ How many more Armu could I make/propagate for 5~ essence?
A couple million

$$$
Bringing a human from the Human Plane back to life when it's body is still intact.
Bringing a human from the Human Plane back to life when it's body is rotted away. When the life is brought back it's assumed that the body is rebuilt back to normal as well.
0-1E
1-2E

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 27, 2014, 10:26:50 pm »

Anyone know any show that featured the killing of tentacles? Not that I'm gonna try to genocide the Armu of anything, or course. That would be suicidal.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 27, 2014, 10:28:01 pm »

Anyone know any show that featured the killing of tentacles? Not that I'm gonna try to genocide the Armu of anything, or course. That would be suicidal.

Elfen Lied? Haiyore Nyaruko San? Soul Eater?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:05 pm »

How many Armu have already blown themselves up with Cosmic Magic, anyway?
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 350