Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 424198 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [21/∞] Talk here
« Reply #4830 on: February 21, 2015, 09:49:00 pm »

I think I accidentally made it look a bit like TF2 what with the RED vs blU(E) thing going on.

I'm purple. Does that make me the administrator?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:46 pm »

First Neo!Pricecheck!

$$$N~
The Inkborn! A group of black tendrils, resembling something of a 3d inksplatter. Which is what they are! Living ink, filled with black eyes to read with. They are physically weak, but powerful magically, and are more intelligent then the "standard" race. Intelligence boost, basically. And magic boost.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4832 on: February 21, 2015, 11:57:30 pm »

First Neo!Pricecheck!

$$$N~
The Inkborn! A group of black tendrils, resembling something of a 3d inksplatter. Which is what they are! Living ink, filled with black eyes to read with. They are physically weak, but powerful magically, and are more intelligent then the "standard" race. Intelligence boost, basically. And magic boost.
7E for 10,000 Inkborn

Do you all want me to do breakdowns of the costs?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:13:33 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #4833 on: February 22, 2015, 07:38:11 am »

Hmm... I need a new concept.

I know!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Damn it Stirk! You've already taken magic!

Hmmm... Ok then, new idea:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: February 22, 2015, 09:51:35 am »

$$N~
The Elves of Youth, immortal children that are born with a love of adventure.
Mother Flowers, massive blue flowers, every 3 years a newly born Elf of Youth walks out of them fully dressed.
Griffons
Elders, massive tree men capable of creating magic weapons and acting as mentors to the Elves of Youth.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: February 22, 2015, 09:56:24 am »

Even though I'm not in yet, I'll already do a price check

$$$N~
Stormborn, regular humans who are able to use wind magic to fly for a short time.
A permanent hurricane that blows away people not loyal to Ao Shin
A city for the Stormborn in the eye of the aforementioned hurricane, where there is barely any wind.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: February 22, 2015, 12:12:54 pm »

(YG: GotG)

What gender is Einheit, and other gods? What do y'all think of the narration-instead-of-speech shtick Possaio has? Has anyone understood what his name is referencing yet?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: February 22, 2015, 12:52:50 pm »

Einheit is technically an it but for the sake of simplicity, you can refer to it as any gender or lack of that you want.

I'll probably end up referring to Einheit as a he, just because I'm a male and since I'm playing the character, it kind of slips out without my noticing.

I like the speech. Always nice to see something different.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4838 on: February 22, 2015, 01:52:40 pm »

EDIT:
$$$N~
Qirmes: A race of red-glowing red orbs with three arms (radially symmetric) 3m/yd in diameter with reddening effects similar to Gules' but lasting only a few seconds after leaving an area. They communicate through flashing and do not have just a single language (leading to the potential for language barriers) and their skin is about as tough as thick, hard plastic. Their brains are distributed throughout their bodies, and they derive nourishment from absorbing yellow, green, blue, and ultrablue light (hence the red coloring) like plants on figurative plant steroids. Also, they reproduce.
Price check on creating 60 000 of them

(Price breakdowns are nice but may encourage optimizing of the time-consuming kind)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:07:14 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: February 22, 2015, 03:46:32 pm »

I support discounts for collaboration but I actually think the council system should be removed in favor of promoting more small alliances. They seem far more effective at accomplishing things.

Regarding death, I think it was fine as it was. The biggest problem there was with the system was that I don't think most people knew to look for soul jars or to destroy the body to prevent revival. Now everyone does, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: February 22, 2015, 03:53:10 pm »

Hypothesized inter-God relations, based mostly on spheres.

Tataeveda and Einheit - Friendly Nemeses*
Industria and Hecate - Could go either way, really, depends on whether they want to play up the Technology versus Magic, or if they want to go more towards blueprints and magic-powered industries.
Hecate and Possaio - Probably friends. Books, Storytelling...
Gorgoroth and Possaio - Please be friends? Invent Rock Music? :P
Industria and Bob - Enemies, probably.
Itar and Lumio - Enemies??

$$$N~
Dotai - race of mostly humanoid people with partially asymmetric bodies and faces. They also have two genders, and almost always have twins as kids, usually of opposite genders. Dotai have mild psionic/psymental abilities/tendencies, and most have a rather weak universal empathic powers, and all have pretty decent empathic powers concerning other Dotai; it helps them communicate more easily, as well, being another medium through which information can be conveyed more directly. On the other hand, this also means they don't have as much body language and facial expression as humans would(though they do still have plenty). They mate for life (empathy helps determine good matches and helps fix bad relationships), and homosexuality is frowned upon (THAT'S NOT DUALITY YOU BUGGERING GITS :P) but not persecuted. Their body is separate from their soul, but they are intertwined. Their bodies are asymmetric in that usually one side is more powerful while the other is more dexterous, though it's not a huge deforming difference or anything.. Skin color and hair color tend to be opposing from twin to twin, and often hair color will be somewhat contrasting to skin color, though not as commonly as twin-opposites. Twins will have very strong empathic links with each other, and so will soul-mates(couples), though not as powerfully. Often, one twin will be skilled or talented in something which is contrast to the skill or talent of the other twin.  Typically range from 1.6m/5'2" to 2.1m/6'11", and 72kg/160lbs. to 136kg/300lbs., as adults, reach physical maturity around age 26, and have a typical lifespan of about 80-140 years. Skin color tends towards neutral or earthy colors and their opposites, while hair tends to be more vibrant and striking in the color contrasts it produces, and has a greater propensity for being more colorful colors.

*Not quite the same as frenemies; more like honorable rivals, I suspect, and cold war style.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:56:22 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: February 22, 2015, 04:14:05 pm »

$$$N~ (Did that really catch on?)

General Lisuf, the Archangel in charge of defending Hecate's followers and general military planning. Has the form of gigantic (as in, the size of a city) clockwork tentacles made out of a bronze-colored metal. Has a combat enchantment, as well as imbued military knowlage and a magic enchantment, and the standard Angel template from normal Ye-Gods.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: February 22, 2015, 04:25:58 pm »

Itar and Lumio - Enemies??

Not sure about that. I gave my character a slightly childish personality, which should reflect on his creations. I'm sure this will help make a friendly relation.

$$$N~
Falicio: A race of sapient small humanoids (Kobold sized) made out of a shadowy material. They have two glowing red eyes, a devious grin, two long and thin horns and small claws. They are tricksters and pranksters and have no concept of propriety. They have no home, living a nomadic lifestyle by moving from city to city. They often perform as bards in taverns to pay for their expenses.
And since Rolepgeek made his specie homophobic, mine will be fully homosexual, with a single gender :P. They still reproduce and carry their kids in belly pouches like kangaroos. They only make one kid at the time, making no more that 5 in their lifetime. They usually live between 140-160 years, but don't become weaker as they age. Instead they get very ill a few weeks before death.
Price check to make 50 000 of them
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:36:50 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: February 22, 2015, 07:49:48 pm »

I'm gonna wait to see if YG2 gets launched. I'd prefer to play Malakath there rather than here but if it doesn't get launched I'll play her here instead.

I thought we cleared this up-but we aren't continuing the game in V2. So if you want to make a character, you should get on it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: February 22, 2015, 08:11:52 pm »

I'm gonna wait to see if YG2 gets launched. I'd prefer to play Malakath there rather than here but if it doesn't get launched I'll play her here instead.

I thought we cleared this up-but we aren't continuing the game in V2. So if you want to make a character, you should get on it.
I think he means he wants to just use Malakath's character sheet again, basically.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 350