Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435173 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #4035 on: January 29, 2015, 11:13:20 pm »

Who would Cyrix be?

Or that one Crazy Skilled Hippy Botanist with a thing for Owls. What about KI'Tork?

KI`Tork would be that really hyperactive kid that gets out of everything and is friends with everyone by acting very innocent and clueless.

What would Neron be?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:24:49 pm by Ama »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:51 pm »

I'm interested in what you guys think Darruth would be in such a situation.

I have my own guesses, but I don't like influencing opinions and am genuinely curious.

Sidenote: I believe Fusil would be the comparatively rich sporty kid whose parents have enough influence that he can get away with most anything like bringing knives to school, and he has a special one called 'Tykki' and gets away with threatening other students on a regular basis and only occasionally gets into brawls, usually when trying to threaten a bunch of other kids in the same or higher grade at which point he gets his ass beat but so does the other side. And then they all get grounded.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:17:51 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: January 29, 2015, 11:16:59 pm »

Cim would probably be that extremist guy (ideology uninmportant) who went into politics at a very early age. Now it has clout with both the students and the people who run the school, but nobody trusts it honestly by nature of politics and its backroom deals, and because Cim seems so distanced from reality. It also has an identity crisis as everyone keeps referring to it as male even though it's agender.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: January 29, 2015, 11:18:55 pm »

Actually I feel like Cim would just be the kid who's always hanging out with the janitors, yet also always wears a suit to school. And you never know what he's up to but he has a 4.0 and never shows up except on test days.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: January 29, 2015, 11:25:59 pm »

Behold the power of politics. Janitors are Almighty, and you can get things done with just a little respect towards them. Honestly, though, your analysis is pretty much the same, without the conclusion.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: January 29, 2015, 11:26:50 pm »

I'm interested in what you guys think Darruth would be in such a situation.

You know that annoying preachy kid who thinks he is better then everyone else because he recycles and drives a Prius and keeps complaining about war and you bringing knives to school? Durrath would be him, but believing that he literally embodies goodness.

Cim would probably be that extremist guy (ideology uninmportant) who went into politics at a very early age. Now it has clout with both the students and the people who run the school, but nobody trusts it honestly by nature of politics and its backroom deals, and because Cim seems so distanced from reality. It also has an identity crisis as everyone keeps referring to it as male even though it's agender.

I always thought of Cim more like that quite guy voted "Most likely to go on a mass killing". I might be a bit biased against him, but the fact you seem active (with the Void no less) while never doing anything in the open is suspicious.

What would Neron be?

A background character who is friends with Ki'tolk.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:30:58 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: January 29, 2015, 11:33:05 pm »

Durrath

Quoting for posterity. Because you did it again. Call me a stickler or a prick if you want, I'd like for you to spell it correctly. It's not that difficult.

Also, two thingies; Darruth doesn't think he embodies Goodness, and you're kinda breaking the metaphor/change-over at that point.

But yeah I more or less figured 'annoying preachy missionary type'. Probably one who never seems to be actually leading fundraisers or stuff like that but is always happy to help the teachers out, or something.

Also I don't bring knives to school...:P My cousin did once, and got expelled for it, though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: January 29, 2015, 11:38:06 pm »

Anyone have a more charitable idea of what Azem would be?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: January 29, 2015, 11:40:05 pm »

A drug-dealer loan shark fence bookie.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4044 on: January 29, 2015, 11:42:36 pm »

I assume Atropos would be slightly insane... Maybe she writes cheers and happy messages in blood on the walls? (Have a great day, go [sports team], etc?)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: January 29, 2015, 11:44:16 pm »

The only rich kid in the world who isn't a douche about it, and is actually constantly annoyed by all the other douchey rich kids.

...also he's the type of kid who refuses to wear the expensive and comfortable clothing he could wear to try and make a point to his parents, but to the people who aren't rich it looks like he's mocking them. Charitable only goes so far, sorry. :P

Atropos is the super-goth that everyone finds creepy because she talks all cheerful about things like plagues and the end of the universe and crumbling away to ashes after a sad and unfulfilled life alone.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: January 29, 2015, 11:44:57 pm »

Durrath is stupid.

Quoting for posterity. Because you did it again. Call me a stickler or a prick if you want, I'd like for you to spell it correctly. It's not that difficult.

Also, two thingies; Darruth doesn't think he embodies Goodness, and you're kinda breaking the metaphor/change-over at that point.

But yeah I more or less figured 'annoying preachy missionary type'. Probably one who never seems to be actually leading fundraisers or stuff like that but is always happy to help the teachers out, or something.

Also I don't bring knives to school...:P My cousin did once, and got expelled for it, though.

How am I breaking the metaphor/change-over? You are the one complaining about my guess on who Durruaruaaurauaruaath would be. I still believe it is fully accurate.

You are totally allowed to bring knives to school! They just have to be shorter then your thumb (I think) and you probably shouldn't go waving them around.

I assume Atropos would be slightly insane... Maybe she writes cheers and happy messages in blood on the walls? (Have a great day, go [sports team], etc?)

Did...that happen at your school? I would assume "Cheerleader" stereotype, but with a goth twist. 

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: January 29, 2015, 11:46:51 pm »

>.>

Everyone else see that he's trying to annoy me at this point, right? Like changing the quote from 'Durrath' to 'Durrath is stupid'? Everyone else sees how petty it is?

Cool, now we can get back to things that matter. Like who Khaziraad would be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: January 29, 2015, 11:47:52 pm »

Neron would be that otherwise regular guy who occasionally disturbs everyone with insane propositions given completely seriously.

Teacher: "Now, heat rays come from the sun, warm the Earth and reflect out, but greenhouse gases reflect them back, warming Earth more..."
Neron: "Why don't we just turn off the sun? Freeze it and stop those heat rays? And while we're at it, why not freeze Earth as well? No more climate change once it's changed to Ice Age!:)
Teacher:  :o ??? ::) :-\ "...Neron, could you give the school counselor a visit when you have the time?"
Neron: "Yes, I'll spill her coffee and melt her! Watch her skin scald and her mouth as she screams!:D
Teacher: "How about you'll go right away?"

Counselor: "Is there a problem? It's not often students get sent here during classes."
Neron: "Oh, no problem with me. The teacher just asked me to come here because I presented an alternate viewpoint in class."
Counselor: "That's terrible!"
Neron: "I know. It's like he didn't want me to study and get a good future. Can't he realize I'm just a regular chap?"
Counselor: "Maybe I'll talk with him instead..."
Neron: "Do that; I'll go back and be a good student!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: January 29, 2015, 11:54:26 pm »

>.>

Everyone else see that he's trying to annoy me at this point, right? Like changing the quote from 'Durrath' to 'Durrath is stupid'? Everyone else sees how petty it is?

Cool, now we can get back to things that matter. Like who Khaziraad would be.

At least Durrath is a real word. It is a hotel in Sadi Arabia. Darruth is just nonsense.

And you know what is really petty? Pointing out the pettiness of others.

So what do the non-Andres people think Fusil and Tykki would be?

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 350