Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 424201 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [13/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #2955 on: December 24, 2014, 03:01:57 pm »

What about the Kobold Population?

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:09 pm »

@KJP: Based on population number, which are the top five sapient races on each planet (excluding Golems and Gremlins)?

Why would you want to exclude golems and Gremlins? Neither are exactly competitive when it comes to popoulation numbers.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: December 24, 2014, 03:29:30 pm »

This is a bit off topic, but how many High-Elf-Human hybrids exist?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: December 24, 2014, 04:11:56 pm »

@KJP: Based on population number, which are the top five sapient races on each planet (excluding Golems and Gremlins)?

Why would you want to exclude golems and Gremlins? Neither are exactly competitive when it comes to popoulation numbers.
They're less likely to accept and worship me if I start sending missionaries and priests there. Also, I don't want my guys getting chainsawed against and having to start a war.

EDIT:
Even without Fiat, it would cost you a fortune Andres  :P
I'm actually just defining a mechanic so I don't think it'll cost me anything. If I made it so that only people who worship me could access it, then it might cost something but this is basically being treated as an inherent thing already present in everyone. If it did cost me anything, then I might as well just make it a Malakath-exclusive thing.

This is a bit off topic, but how many High-Elf-Human hybrids exist?
I still say that those hybrids ought to be sterile.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:20:13 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: December 24, 2014, 04:18:46 pm »

Huh your oversoul 3 ability destroys the soul of the user and only lasts for a short time. Wonder if anyone would be desperate enough to actually use that.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: December 24, 2014, 04:19:58 pm »

Even if KJP doesn't retcon that, there is no reason why we couldn't meta-retcon it by forgeting it ever happened. Your angel didin't get chainsawed, my guys didin't get erased.

I realised that Khaziraad is a god of improvement. In all things, what is praised is improvement. Improving materials to goods/buildings/art etc. Pretty much all of Khaziraad essense spending was to make something objectivly better/more diverse or creating something new. Even the afterlife created is pretty much all to see what one has allready achieved and allowing them to chose next direction for improvement.

Could I take a secondary shere of improvement or something like that?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: December 24, 2014, 04:28:11 pm »

Huh your oversoul 3 ability destroys the soul of the user and only lasts for a short time. Wonder if anyone would be desperate enough to actually use that.
Yup. One of the reasons that Oversoul 3 is considered prophesy material is because not only is it so difficult to reach it, but anyone who can is already so powerful that they're unlikely to need it and thus ever use it.

Even if KJP doesn't retcon that, there is no reason why we couldn't meta-retcon it by forgeting it ever happened. Your angel didin't get chainsawed, my guys didin't get erased.
Totally canon. I even apologised for it. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, learn from mistakes, and move on.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: December 24, 2014, 05:20:09 pm »

I'd like to change some things about blood-drinkers. The trait doesn't make them immortal - it just extends their lifespan by double the amount. Moreover, any food or drink besides blood is toxic to them. Toxic in the same way that alcohol is toxic to a Human.

EDIT: Gruen cannot become blood-drinkers. Their being able to eat anything goes directly against blood-drinkers' ability to only consume one type of food source.

$$$
Price check on giving 600 willing people the old blood-drinker trait
Price check on giving 600 willing people the new blood-drinker trait
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:23:17 pm by Andres »

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: December 24, 2014, 05:25:44 pm »

Moreover, any food or drink besides blood is toxic to them. Toxic in the same way that alcohol is toxic to a Human.

So they would get drunk from milk?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: December 24, 2014, 05:26:58 pm »

Moreover, any food or drink besides blood is toxic to them. Toxic in the same way that alcohol is toxic to a Human.

And cookies. It is, after all, almost Christmas.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: December 24, 2014, 05:44:26 pm »

Yup. The only non-blood thing that won't get them drunk is water.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2966 on: December 24, 2014, 06:07:35 pm »

The way things are going, we're going to end up with a cold war with about three factions. Perhaps you could all start finding partners?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: December 24, 2014, 06:50:44 pm »

Am I considered a faction? Becouse I don't plan to be one.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: December 24, 2014, 06:51:30 pm »

Same. I'm really surprised that Fusil and I keep coming to blows like this.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: December 24, 2014, 07:10:01 pm »

PTW.
I'm probably going to lurk for a few days so i can get used to the mechanics, and sign up after that.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 350