Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437440 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1350 on: November 19, 2014, 03:54:58 am »

I want my Paladins to make more Paladins by biting people.
Spoiler: Explanation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)

$$$
Price check on granting all Full Paladins (those who are unaging and combat-enhanced) the ability to make other Humans unaging and combat-enhanced by biting people.

..Why did you even go into stasis? You would have gotten more essence that way, and you where gone less than a day. Its kind of abusing it at that point...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 03:56:37 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: November 19, 2014, 03:58:35 am »

Didn't you make a race of mindless humans? One would think that would be more unethical...
About as unethical as creating a species of ant.

And we already have a warrior race, right? Fusil's?
They're not bred to kill - they're bred to use weapons. Sure they're really good at using weapons, but they haven't been fitted out with the psychological requirements that would befit a warrior race. The Armu are basically Care Bears. Care Bears covered in tentacles and weapons, yes, but Care Bears none-the-less.

..Why did you even go into stasis? You would have gotten more essence that way, and you where gone less than a day. Its kind of abusing it at that point...
Remember that one time where you were imprisoned one day, and by the end of the next day you were dead? That's why.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: November 19, 2014, 04:01:43 am »

About as unethical as creating a species of ant.

Humanoid ants. Made to fight wars. And kill....So basically a worrier race.

They're not bred to kill - they're bred to use weapons. Sure they're really good at using weapons, but they haven't been fitted out with the psychological requirements that would befit a warrior race. The Armu are basically Care Bears. Care Bears covered in tentacles and weapons, yes, but Care Bears none-the-less.

Care Bears covered in tentacles, weapons, and cosmic powers!

Remember that one time where you were imprisoned one day, and by the end of the next day you were dead? That's why.

Oh? And what would you have done if I had abused safe stasis to wait out my sentence?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1353 on: November 19, 2014, 04:03:35 am »

$$$Response
Grant Paladins spreading abilities: 5E

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: November 19, 2014, 04:17:20 am »

Humanoid ants. Made to fight wars. And kill....So basically a worrier race.
Except they can't reproduce, so less of a race (and even an ant, really) and more of a human-shaped, biological computer. They're not even warriors, actually. Warriors tend to actually be good at fighting and are implied to do a lot of training. The only advantage that the Saeva have over normal humans is that they can be produced in much, much greater numbers for less Essence cost.

Oh? And what would you have done if I had abused safe stasis to wait out my sentence?
I'd complain to the GM.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1355 on: November 19, 2014, 04:31:34 am »

Safe stasis will now pause sentences. It is, after all, complete stasis.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: November 19, 2014, 06:10:44 am »

Can incorporeal things die?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: November 19, 2014, 06:54:57 am »

Obviously, considering gods can die, and they are incorporeal unless they choose to manifest.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: November 19, 2014, 03:02:40 pm »

Corporeal beings that stay in an incorporeal plane too long become incorporeal. Incorporeal things can die. The Death Battle Plane is incorporeal. When a corporeal being dies in the Death Battle Plane he is transported back in the exact condition he was in when he entered the plane, and back from where he entered it. So if a corporeal being stayed in the Death Battle Plane for long enough and became incorporeal and was then killed, it should theoretically go back to the Corporeal Realm as a corporeal being. Right? See, Stirk? If I'd made the plane myself (instead of the Council) this kind of loophole might not even be possible. On another note, does anyone want to volunteer to die in the Death Battle Plane to see if a Council-made plane can trump god death?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: November 19, 2014, 06:54:44 pm »

I've actually been vaguely wondering if gods could use the DBP for personal duels.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: November 19, 2014, 07:00:31 pm »

Corporeal beings that stay in an incorporeal plane too long become incorporeal.

...Really? When did that happen? And how is that relevant?

o if a corporeal being stayed in the Death Battle Plane for long enough and became incorporeal and was then killed, it should theoretically go back to the Corporeal Realm as a corporeal being.

....So? What would the point of that be at all? I can see no practical function of this in any way.

ee, Stirk? If I'd made the plane myself (instead of the Council) this kind of loophole might not even be possible.

Whouln't that be a good thing, not a bad thing?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: November 19, 2014, 07:26:53 pm »

...Really? When did that happen? And how is that relevant?
Since always, actually. It's very relevant if you want to hide a large army for an extended period of time. Luckily, there are alternatives.

....So? What would the point of that be at all? I can see no practical function of this in any way.
Neither can I right now, but it's bound to come up as a Chekhov's Gun sooner or later.

Whouln't that be a good thing, not a bad thing?
That's the thing. We don't know yet.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: November 19, 2014, 07:32:01 pm »

Since always, actually. It's very relevant if you want to hide a large army for an extended period of time. Luckily, there are alternatives.

You aren't very good with secrets, are you?

Neither can I right now, but it's bound to come up as a Chekhov's Gun sooner or later.

When, under any circumstances, would having an incorporeal being limited to the Arena ever help anything? If you really want incorporeals, they are actually cheaper than their cousins....

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 19, 2014, 07:59:33 pm »

You aren't very good with secrets, are you?
Why bother? Archangels are basically one-man armies anyway and they don't need any fancy-pants workarounds to go someplace and sterilise it.

When, under any circumstances, would having an incorporeal being limited to the Arena ever help anything? If you really want incorporeals, they are actually cheaper than their cousins....
No idea. That's why it's so Chekov.

What happened to the megabeasts? What world are they on? Why does no one care about the bloody gas giant and its bloody moons? If we're not going to use them can we just get a refund on them?

(Coming from a MURDERER? After you KILLED me, threatened genocide on my races, and tried taking all my stuff, you deserved it.)
Almost every every part of that is wrong. I did not murder you. We don't know what did.
Again, I didn't kill you, we don't know what did.
I threatened genocide on your races as a joke on OOC. If I tried that stuff IC then I would be imprisoned for breaking Part I of Anath's Code of Conduct (let's not call it a Starter Code of Conduct anymore, it's clear that we don't intend to expand on it.) Again, that genocide stuff was on OOC - it didn't actually happen.
I did at some points try to take your stuff, but then I relinquished my claim on them sometime before I was killed.
I did not deserve death because I did not kill you, I didn't try to kill you, and I even tried to save your life.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:08:02 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: November 19, 2014, 08:04:41 pm »

In any case, the unofficial council prosecutors think dying was punishment enough for Yaos. That does not in any way mean Serac and Cim are off the hook.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 350