Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 423455 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [16/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #1185 on: November 15, 2014, 02:34:00 pm »

Ah, I see. I don't have any rules for that, so I'm not sure how fair it would seem if I made one about insta-passing right now and enforced it. Any ideas? I'm thinking something like this:

Imminently passing proposals with over 80% support pass immediately.

80% is out of all the polarized votes.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 15, 2014, 02:37:26 pm »

Considering how difficult 80% is to get for most things, and since I think Imminently passing isn't actually all that easy to achieve quickly, I think that could work, so long as no more than 1 or 2 people object OOC(I say that because the losing party in such a situation would always object)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 15, 2014, 03:12:54 pm »

I realize now that who I really should have played was Skeletor, God of Maniacal Laughter
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1188 on: November 15, 2014, 03:15:42 pm »

Ah, I see. I don't have any rules for that, so I'm not sure how fair it would seem if I made one about insta-passing right now and enforced it. Any ideas? I'm thinking something like this:

Imminently passing proposals with over 80% support pass immediately.

80% is out of all the polarized votes.
Yes, we should do that.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 15, 2014, 03:18:25 pm »

Yes, that is a very good idea.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: November 15, 2014, 03:20:44 pm »

OOC, I find this whole affair one of the more exciting events that have happened thus far in the game. I guess no one else shares my sentiment of wanting to watch them both duke it out with all their secret toys? :P
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: November 15, 2014, 03:56:04 pm »

I shouldn't have been rendered dormant... :-\
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: November 15, 2014, 04:02:58 pm »

Why not :-\ :-\?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: November 15, 2014, 04:04:14 pm »

Are you... scared Andres? Are you willing to make a pact for my protection? ;D
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 15, 2014, 04:15:51 pm »

Are you... scared Andres? Are you willing to make a pact for my protection? ;D

One of the reasons I left him alive is so he could continue the war! Don't tell me that would stop it!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 15, 2014, 04:20:42 pm »

No, that would be between Yaos and Grauel not between the Humans and Gruen.

Besides, I'm like 90% sure Yaos dislikes Grauel too much to take that deal. Also, this is the OOC thread and that wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. It was mostly me just kidding around.
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 15, 2014, 04:23:40 pm »

The plot thickens, but sadly just as I'm about to go to sleep. Damn whoever invented time zones.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: November 15, 2014, 04:32:43 pm »

Why not :-\ :-\?
Because Azem gave me 5 Essence over PM.

No, that would be between Yaos and Grauel not between the Humans and Gruen.

Besides, I'm like 90% sure Yaos dislikes Grauel too much to take that deal. Also, this is the OOC thread and that wasn't really meant to be taken seriously. It was mostly me just kidding around.
True.

False. Yaos won't take that deal because he is dormant and is thus not capable of making any deal. *reads the last sentence* Never mind.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: November 15, 2014, 04:40:39 pm »

Are you saying Yaos wouldn't be particularly opposed to making a pact with Grauel... Interesting.

See how much valuable information can be gleamed from what was intended as some light-hearted OOC banter?
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 15, 2014, 04:44:45 pm »

I've been wondering how it made him dormant too, considering he still had more Essence than I did, last I checked. 3 Essence would be a chunk out, but he'd still have like 4-5 left, I thought.

Price check on Determinator abilities?
And uh, could I get a basic rundown in a PM about what stuff you've decided so far I have some measure of control over thanks to my domain? (I wish I didn't have to ask this, but I did decide to play the God of an ambiguous idealogical concept)

I only did the whole dismissive argument thing because the argument was starting to feel like one of them many many forum arguments where everyone starts analyzing each individual part of their opponent's post and everyone's using faulty logic and I didn't feel up to it.

How much essence does everyone have by this point, Kilojoule? And how much essence would it take to forcibly seal Fusil and his angels, if done by the Council cooperating?

Though to be fair, everyone has a point, and if I was playing something other than a God of Goodness(or if I was playing a God of Goodness earlier and had seen what Void tended to do, and Fusil had been more cooperative and I was playing more of the principles zealot type) my character probably would have sided with Fusil(though probably tried to talk him down from murder to sealing). As it is, Darruth must take Cim's side For Great Justice.

Also, Darruth is somewhat Naive, as may be obvious, but who knows? Maybe for a God of Goodness, Heroic Resolve is actually a thing. Eventually he'll become an Anti-Nihilist and/or Knight in Sour Armor, though. (all of these are Tvtropes references, but I would rather not eat hours of your time by actually linking it. Look them up if you need to and feel brave enough to enter that pit of time-destruction.)

Fusil's right in that OOC, I'm pretty damn sure there's a conspiracy going on. I get that feel from it. That, plus, Void is bad juju, and I know this, OOC. However, OOC reasoning also has that Fusil(and in this case, by extension, Stirk) is basically trying to kick another player out of the game, and that doesn't sit well with me as a player(though I am admittedly biased, since I had a bad experience with the god game I ran so very long ago and a player trying to do the same thing and the shitstorm that resulted from that). As well, he is still breaking council rules(I'll ask you not to bring up the Fusilian arguments about that, Stirk; everyone knows their bullshit - and that's okay, I'm just discussing the motivations for my character), and, you know, attempting murder for the sake of principle(yes I know that Darruth is liable to do similar things; I never said Good is always straightforward, or that it can't by hypocritical).

Which is basically why I/Darruth want to seal Fusil and Cim both so that neither can take advantage of the situation while we sort this mess out and get to the truth of the matter, but Cim seems willing to play nice(and more importantly, no one seems to want to seal him...) for the moment, rather than pulling a Noren and trying to kill Fusil(which might be the only option if he decides to go Determinator on us, but I've got an idea for that scenario in any case).

I'd be interested in seeing you view of the situation, Stirk. :P no I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm trying to avoid sounding passive aggressive.

Stupid text format not conveying tone or body language(which I suck at anyway, so maybe it's all for the best)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 350