Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640789 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T108: Relay
« Reply #6780 on: February 07, 2015, 03:34:40 pm »

106.01: Make a listing of all tick/half-tick updates: Support. ((Making it a plain list would crash some browsers, but a list of links to them could do.))

(If this gets passed, I will probably just end up doing it myself  ::). It really isn't hard.)

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: February 07, 2015, 03:37:33 pm »

"How rude of me, I completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Melyssa, and I am the goddess of torture. I'm part of the Holy Meofisp, together with Neron and KI'Tork. Your books are interesting, and I will allow their existence in my cities as long as my followers stay loyal to me."

Melyssa checks if there are any eldritch books in the Flagellant cities. If she manages to find some, she sends Azxar, Uthon and Zekeb to see if the followers have remained loyal to her. Those who have chosen for the eldritch gods will be forced to die in a
Brazen Bull.

I would like to know more about this "Meofisp" you talk about. As for my books, their purpose was to take over some eldritch cults, your followers should be safe.

"Hello, Ghizher. I am Cim, the God of Order and Law. I mostly work behind the scenes, but call my name at any time and I will respond. I hope, for your sake, that you seek to learn how this world works, as soon as possible, for your primary sphere puts you in grave danger if you are not careful."

I am well aware of my precarious position, be aware that I do not align with those you call the null and that I know perfectly of the menace they represent. I plan on using of my aspect to reduce their influence on this world, and hope in return that I will earn the trust of all of you.

I will appear in a unaligned human city under the appearance of a noble, wearing my symbol on a necklace, and will offer a large sum of gold and building materials to whoever accepts to build a new settlement. I will repeat this offer on multiple cities of both worlds. I will not mention or spread my religion.

I also vote in favor of 106.01
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:46:21 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: February 07, 2015, 04:12:10 pm »

"Winners to not use drugs, God of Architecture!"
"You must use a lot of drugs, then."

"I'm always preparing for a Feast so I can understand the Sentiment. Also Malakath that's a great idea, Thanks for the inspiration, Don't know why Fusil doesn't like it."

KI'Tork creates Frost Resistant Weed and teaches the Frost Kobolds how to farm and use it before giving to them. The Weed is enchanted to be nonaddictive and to not have harmful effects, Instead it increases their Health and can also be brewed into a Potion that grants regeneration for roughly half a minute, Along with simply smoking it.
"I sincerely hope you plan to credit me with the invention, KI'Tork. I'd be rather upset if you didn't."

I am glad to meet you. I would be willing to teach you my specific brand of magic. I would not recommend the book I have created however, as it shows merely a small glimpse of my true power. I will ask a small amount of essence in return, as I need a large amount of the thing for my upcoming projects, and because this is no small offering that I am about to gift you.
"I would prefer the small glimpse before I invest more fully in your magic. Call it a demo."

106.01: Make a listing of all tick/half-tick updates: Support. ((Making it a plain list would crash some browsers, but a list of links to them could do.))
(A list of links was how I described it in the post where I proposed it.)

Soul Protectors are too generic with not enough differences between themselves. From now on, they will each be their own unique but unchanging sets of armour known as Soul Armour. Their form will still change if a truer form becomes available with technology. Currently-existing Soul Protectors will be unchanged but there will be no new ones.

I would like to know more about this "Meofisp" you talk about. As for my books, their purpose was to take over some eldritch cults, your followers should be safe.
"The "Holy Meofisp" as they call it is the name of their pantheon. A pantheon is a group of gods who urge their followers into worshipping other members of the pantheon. This results in a decrease in worship quality but an overall increase in Essence-gain via worship quantity."

EDIT: "Of all the Null factions to stay away from, Luminants should be stayed away from the most. They are the "weakest" faction and associating them will make you the target of the other two. Much more importantly, their goals specifically require the destruction of our Bubble and everything in it - including us. The Umbrals don't care and the Liminals will only destroy us if the Luminants get too powerful. Dealing with ANY Null is an awful, awful idea, but dealing with Luminants is the worst of said awful ideas. Also, stay away from Jelly Roll beings. They are very untrustworthy. Nulls aren't allowed to break deals, but if one does, don't complain about it or they'll punish you instead."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:21:05 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: February 07, 2015, 04:52:51 pm »

"How rude of me, I completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Melyssa, and I am the goddess of torture. I'm part of the Holy Meofisp, together with Neron and KI'Tork. Your books are interesting, and I will allow their existence in my cities as long as my followers stay loyal to me."

Melyssa checks if there are any eldritch books in the Flagellant cities. If she manages to find some, she sends Azxar, Uthon and Zekeb to see if the followers have remained loyal to her. Those who have chosen for the eldritch gods will be forced to die in a
Brazen Bull.

"The Holy Meofisp (Abreviation of Mighty Explosion Of Frozen Satisfying Pain) is a recently formed alliance between KI'Tork, Neron and me. We've got our own ice planet named Nikjol. We have sworn to help and support each other.

I am glad you are not secretly converting my followers, but I'll still let my Archfiends check on them. The infidels living in my cities shall perish, so that my real followers will become more loyal.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: February 07, 2015, 04:57:49 pm »

I am glad to meet you. I would be willing to teach you my specific brand of magic. I would not recommend the book I have created however, as it shows merely a small glimpse of my true power. I will ask a small amount of essence in return, as I need a large amount of the thing for my upcoming projects, and because this is no small offering that I am about to gift you.
"I would prefer the small glimpse before I invest more fully in your magic. Call it a demo."

I will then offer you one of my books.
((I'll pm you the content))

I return to D'hrool, watching my specie grow in number

Edit: I'd also like to change my aspect of mystery to secrets
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:43:18 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: February 08, 2015, 02:22:49 am »

I select some missionaries to distribute Mystic Weed to areas where Mystic Snow is commonly consumed. This will hopefully take them off the more damaging Mystic Snow being peddled by ruthless gangsters. As missionaries, they will attempt to spread my religion as they go. To ensure the safety of my missionaries, they will have a couple of temple guards accompanying each of them. The guards and the missionaries will be screened to make sure they are all devout to me and are also strong-willed enough to not smoke their own product. Mystic Weed will come at a very small price - only enough to pay for the living expenses of the missionaries and their guards.

EDIT:
KI'Tork creates Frost Resistant Weed. The Weed can also be brewed into a Potion that grants regeneration for roughly half a minute, Along with simply smoking it.
"I'm slightly confused here. Does Frost Weed's regenerative abilities work if it's smoked or is this only possible if it's in potion form?"

Malakath experiments with Frost Weed in potion-making, seeing if some frost-resistance can be taken from it or if it can be combined with traditional healing potions to get increased potency. She also drinks a traditional healing potion to see if it heals her, thus refilling her Essence.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:49:37 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: February 08, 2015, 11:44:10 am »

(Great, now we have two serial editors -_-)

I select some missionaries to distribute Mystic Weed to areas where Mystic Snow is commonly consumed. This will hopefully take them off the more damaging Mystic Snow being peddled by ruthless gangsters. As missionaries, they will attempt to spread my religion as they go. To ensure the safety of my missionaries, they will have a couple of temple guards accompanying each of them. The guards and the missionaries will be screened to make sure they are all devout to me and are also strong-willed enough to not smoke their own product. Mystic Weed will come at a very small price - only enough to pay for the living expenses of the missionaries and their guards.

They are, of course, kept out of Fusil loyal lands by way of bolt point. Malakath really has to stop pushing her drugs and religion in my land!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: February 08, 2015, 12:32:33 pm »

(Great, now we have two serial editors -_-)

They are, of course, kept out of Fusil loyal lands by way of bolt point. Malakath really has to stop pushing her drugs and religion in my land!

((+1 on this))

Well, Malakath, I never thought you'd stoop so low as to become a petty drug dealer. Evidently us gods can be no better than the mortals, sometimes... better keep this away from the Turonni, though. I'd rather you not erode the quality of my worship by selling them cheap drugs.

Opine to the Turonni that drugs are bad, mm'kay, and that anyone proven to be a user that cannot contribute to Turonni society should be arrested.

These convicts are to perform the menial jobs in Turonni society that nobody really wants to perform (sewer workers, garbage disposal... customer service...) freeing up others to do useful things, like study at the university, be lucky and annoy customer service representatives.

Edit: The "users" are anyone who uses any habit-forming drugs, not just Malakath's weed.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:46:26 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: February 08, 2015, 12:42:03 pm »

Azem sighs.

"She's trying to be helpful you know. This invention of the cooking god's sounds better than Mystic Snow at least."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: February 08, 2015, 12:43:10 pm »

Helpful by trying to convert my followers by offering them drugs? 'Cause that sounds real helpful.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6790 on: February 08, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »

Azem sighs.

"She's trying to be helpful you know. This invention of the cooking god's sounds better than Mystic Snow at least."

"I am more angry at the fact she is trying to steal my followers away while doing it. Mystic snow at least only falls once in a blue moon, allowing a much shorter effective time and letting those afflicted by it get by as normal the rest of the year. This stuff grows every day, leading the addicts to use it every day. One can not craft weapons or practice with them if they do not have their wits about them at least most of the time."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: February 08, 2015, 12:55:55 pm »

"At this rate, all caravans will be considered unwanted missionaries of myself."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: February 08, 2015, 12:58:06 pm »

Your caravans presumably don't offer mind-altering substances on the cheap as a means to gather worship...

Are you really hurting that bad for worshipers, Malakath?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: February 08, 2015, 12:58:24 pm »

Well, I suppose it's impossible to worship the God of Weapons and the God of Blood at the same time. Their spheres have nothing to do with each other after all. And it's just impossible for a mortal to worship multiple gods at the same time, whilst primarily following one.

Oh, wait, no, that's the opposite of the truth.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: February 08, 2015, 01:06:10 pm »

If you want drug addled worshipers, Darruth ((not sure if you are... but you are now :P)) feel free to let the missionaries enter your cities.

I, on the other hand, don't, so I'm quite happy to direct any of the missionaries who come to Chance to your cities.

Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 475