Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 642172 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T102: The Unreturn of ? ? ?
« Reply #6270 on: January 25, 2015, 05:56:35 pm »

"If we were to kill everyone so that everyone reincarnates at once, would they theoretically have no knowledge of the Void so long as they don't come into contact with Void material? Babies don't have inherent knowledge of the Void, do they?"

"......A.........Are you an idiot? In any case, no, they can now simply reform the cults. Mortals can contact several Null on their own, and vice virsa, now that temples have been built. The statue is still around as well. Their influence would be incredibly difficult to scrub clean."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: January 25, 2015, 05:58:27 pm »

"That wasn't a suggestion that we do so, it was just an idea. If you harm my followers I will kill you."

You were the one suggesting murdering everything! I don't think anyone can have a good answer to that without trying, and you're certainly not trying on the Turonni.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: January 25, 2015, 06:06:20 pm »

You were the one suggesting murdering everything!
"That wasn't a suggestion that we do so, it was just an idea."
"I asked what would happen if we did - not that we should."

"In any case, perhaps we should start doing something about the Void? They'll continue to gain influence because of their temples and further deals made by gods. Fusil's plan of ignoring them can only work if ALL gods started ignoring them and they had no temples and such in the Bubble. Does anyone have any alternative solution to the problem besides ignoring them, which obviously isn't working because some of us aren't?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: January 25, 2015, 06:18:37 pm »

"And Anyways I don't want to babysit that many newborns!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: January 25, 2015, 06:18:58 pm »

As far as I knew, Cim, the Hadals were both the fewest and most powerful.

In any case, I don't believe it matters at this juncture, not yet. We can't do anything about them except try and keep the harm they do to a minimum at the moment.

Although I thought I had gotten rid of that statue with Viminal by this point. It was disintegrating a bit at a time under his effort.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: January 25, 2015, 06:23:19 pm »

"Why don't we all just focus on increasing our power to fight them instead of trying to reduce theirs, Because they could easily gain more in as much time as it takes to absorb Void Essence!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: January 25, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »

"Why don't we all just focus on increasing our power to fight them instead of trying to reduce theirs, Because they could easily gain more in as much time as it takes to absorb Void Essence!"

"Even the weakest among them currently are more powerful then all of us combined, and they outnumber us. Getting more powerful certainly is an option, but we will not be able to have a war against them we could survive any time soon. The best we can hope for is to push them out..."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: January 25, 2015, 06:33:20 pm »

"Even the weakest among them currently are more powerful then all of us combined, and they outnumber us. Getting more powerful certainly is an option, but we will not be able to have a war against them we could survive any time soon. The best we can hope for is to push them out..."

"Exactly why we need to stop debating and Essence hoarding and start contributing! We need more Worshipers if we want to survive."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: January 25, 2015, 06:35:40 pm »

"What if we proposed to replicate the same energy as the Keshan dust ring which removes Void influence? I'd have done it myself but Atropos ruined that plan by making it alive, thus making it too difficult to study. Also, is it possible to remove Void statues and temples if the god who made them is dead? It's quite possible that the god of Treachery made a deal with the Void before his demise."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: January 25, 2015, 06:38:36 pm »

"That's a good idea, But Destroying Void Temples will result in them crashing down on our puny heads,While doing little to no damage. Let's abstain from that for now and simply deal with the Violent Cultists when they come."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: January 25, 2015, 07:02:40 pm »

"What if we proposed to replicate the same energy as the Keshan dust ring which removes Void influence? I'd have done it myself but Atropos ruined that plan by making it alive, thus making it too difficult to study. Also, is it possible to remove Void statues and temples if the god who made them is dead? It's quite possible that the god of Treachery made a deal with the Void before his demise."

"It is possible he made some temples, but I find that highly unlikely. There where no reports of it. As I said before, you have no clue how to fight the Void and all your attempts have backfired. Why would something being alive make it more difficult to study? It is sapient and sentient now. You can control it just by asking, if anything making it easier to study."

"Exactly why we need to stop debating and Essence hoarding and start contributing! We need more Worshipers if we want to survive."

"Flooding the world with bodies won't do anything to help."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: January 25, 2015, 07:03:50 pm »

"Create More Worlds and Dimensions to make more room, And Build more Temples/Cathedrals."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: January 25, 2015, 07:04:52 pm »

"Create More Worlds and Dimensions to make more room, And Build more Temples/Cathedrals."

"That won't help either. That might make the problem worse, actually. What I had meant is you cannot expect numbers to beat them easily."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: January 25, 2015, 07:05:56 pm »

"Of Course not, We need more Essence income so that we'll be able to fight them on their level!"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6284 on: January 25, 2015, 07:10:15 pm »

Speaking of fighting the void, why don't we distract them from our bubble?

Serac says

"We cannot kill even a single null. It's impossible.
Think about this, there are infinite bubbles. Void cultists exist in bubbles. Therefore, all nulls have infinite essence from the infinite cultists. And that's not even including void energy...

Only a null can possibly defeat a null."

So, we need to get them to ignore us somehow!
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 475