Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640588 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T68: Springs
« Reply #4410 on: December 17, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »

Azem blows a ring of gold dust.

"Do you happen to know why the dragons are retreating from the world?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4411 on: December 17, 2014, 10:49:14 pm »

"A ratty priest ran around saying that we're having an ice age. This was just after one of you cleared out the sky."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: December 17, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »

"What do you mean making assumptions? I was simply stating it could not be me for those reasons. If my Angel could deal death blows without me having to put essence to it, why would I be putting up with such accusations? We could ask him, and ask him if he attacked. Of course, we can't believe what he says. God of lies, remember? He could of exploded himself. And seeing how slowly the council acts, I doubt anything would happen to me if I justifiable wiped out the enemy. And the fact that you are to stupid to know the obvious and easily researchable truth still has nothing to do with the current conversation."
((I had a response to this and it was suitably snarky and everything, but then my iPad ate my post by making my browser crash. >.>))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: December 17, 2014, 11:05:09 pm »

"Let me guess, he was a follower of Neron?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: December 17, 2014, 11:06:24 pm »

"Let me guess, he was a follower of Neron?"
Darruth facepalms.

...I think I'm beginning to come around to your viewpoint, Azem.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: December 17, 2014, 11:08:17 pm »

It was obviously QueBare who killed them. I don't know where the explosion came from, but maybe it will remind him how fragile he and his followers are compared to me? There are few enough elves that I can wipe them out in an afternoon."

"Drama queen. Obviously, you are a liar. Do you have any solid proof that it was me? Your word is as good as dirt. And why did you assault my innocent followers?"

"What do you mean making assumptions? I was simply stating it could not be me for those reasons. If my Angel could deal death blows without me having to put essence to it, why would I be putting up with such accusations? We could ask him, and ask him if he attacked. Of course, we can't believe what he says. God of lies, remember? He could of exploded himself. And seeing how slowly the council acts, I doubt anything would happen to me if I justifiable wiped out the enemy. And the fact that you are to stupid to know the obvious and easily researchable truth still has nothing to do with the current conversation."[/color]
Servant of Flame:"Perhaps these threats are evidence? I really could have done a lot of more productive things than blow myself up. I also find it fairly convenient that your enemies are getting stabbed, blown up, and assaulted all the time. I did not attack your followers, and would not have gained anything by doing so. If you think my word is false, prove it to be so, but unless you can actually argue your point, I think we can all agree it was you.

As far as to why you didn't try to kill me the same way you did Yaos, you would have gotten caught. Your Angel impaling 2 Gods on her sword would have been so blatantly obvious, especially when it works out in your favor. Perhaps you weren't trying to kill me at all. Perhaps you thought I was getting out of hand and sought to intimidate me. I am no one's slave, Fusil. Do not treat me as one.

By the way, it'd be the Drama King, I'm male. Can't you get such basic facts straight?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: December 17, 2014, 11:09:34 pm »

"What viewpoint is that Darruth?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: December 17, 2014, 11:16:35 pm »

"I'm so glad to inhabit the same bubble as you people. So very very glad."
I'm starting to see what you mean.

((aka I realized yeah that was what Neron's follower would have done 'godsdamnit are you fucking kidding me'))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: December 17, 2014, 11:19:57 pm »

Servant of Flame:"Perhaps these threats are evidence? I really could have done a lot of more productive things than blow myself up. I also find it fairly convenient that your enemies are getting stabbed, blown up, and assaulted all the time. I did not attack your followers, and would not have gained anything by doing so. If you think my word is false, prove it to be so, but unless you can actually argue your point, I think we can all agree it was you.

"If you had done nothing against me, then why would you be an enemy? You neglect to mention that I am also attacked every so often. Why, while I was having a conversation with the Human Council, I was attacked myself. It didn't manage to damage me, seeing as I am much more powerful than it, but it attacked none the less. Was that you or your friends? In fact, seeing as you are apparently an unknown Angel, it could have been you. You could have killed Yaos, seeing as Cim has never met you before."

As far as to why you didn't try to kill me the same way you did Yaos, you would have gotten caught. Your Angel impaling 2 Gods on her sword would have been so blatantly obvious, especially when it works out in your favor. Perhaps you weren't trying to kill me at all. Perhaps you thought I was getting out of hand and sought to intimidate me. I am no one's slave, Fusil. Do not treat me as one.

"If I wanted you dead, couldn't I have just finished you off when you where incapacitated? If I just wanted to "warn" you, what would you have done that would require me to give you warning? Logically, you must have been the one to try drowning my men twice."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: December 17, 2014, 11:21:13 pm »

"Try being here since The Beginning."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: December 17, 2014, 11:26:42 pm »

Servant of Flame (Quéßäre talking through him(changed text to reflect that)):"Actually, yes I did mention the creation of this angel. I hardly think the Servant of Flame would kill someone like that, anyway.

As to why you might view me as an enemy, 1. I was getting close to Yaos, whom we know you hated. 2. You're sadistic and power mad, and I will not endure it."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: December 17, 2014, 11:43:01 pm »

Servant of Flame (Quéßäre talking through him(changed text to reflect that)):"Actually, yes I did mention the creation of this angel. I hardly think the Servant of Flame would kill someone like that, anyway.

"Tykki doesn't exactly beat people with guns while giggling. Well, not professionally. Might be a hobby.

Anyway, Yaos is dead for good. Why would I view you as an enemy for becoming his friend? He was friends with half the council, most of them had a better relationship than you two did. And two, how would that make you an enemy?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: December 17, 2014, 11:46:33 pm »

"It makes everyone an enemy. Logic can barely be applied to such a person."
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: December 17, 2014, 11:52:12 pm »

"It makes everyone an enemy. Logic can barely be applied to such a person."

"Are you saying that I exploded you because I view literally everyone as an enemy? You can hardly make that argument logically. Why would anyone believe your words, seeing as your very existence depends on deception?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: December 17, 2014, 11:59:33 pm »

"I'm sorry. It means that you want only one thing: power. Anything between you and that power is an obstacle that must be removed. Everything else is a tool to achieve it...I think I'm beginning to understand your mind Fusil, and it's repulsive.

Also, that whole "God of Lies" excuse is just that, an excuse. I will not excuse your lack of counter-argument."
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 475