Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 642346 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T54.5: Dusk of Peace
« Reply #3660 on: December 04, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »

"As to Void cults, as far as we know, dangerous cults do exist among the Mountwyrms, but are taken care of by more dominant cults. The Goldfather is satisfied with this state of affairs."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: December 04, 2014, 06:31:13 pm »

Greettings for our new coleague and greetings for Saphira.

@Saphira What could possibly be so involving as to prevent God from participating in the Council? I am not acusing or implying, I am merely curious.

@Quéßäre Greetings, and welcome to the Council. I am not sure if you are late or right on time. Treachery and lies are abundant, both among Gods and mortals. Welcome aboard. I reccomend creating a race of devoted followers to support your future projects. As long as you do not promote sensless destruction, we shall get along just fine.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: December 04, 2014, 06:39:36 pm »

Oh, I see we have a newcomer! Hello... umm... Quéßäre, yes? Yes, that is your name.
Also, Saphira, welcome to here, to the abstract location of the council, wherever it is.

I feel like there was something I wanted to do... what was it... oh well. Maybe I'll remember it later.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: December 04, 2014, 06:42:40 pm »

"The Goldfather requires someone more...diplomatic, then himself to represent him publicly."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: December 04, 2014, 06:47:21 pm »

Understandable. It is easy for a god to be angered, as in the end, we are deeply conected with our spheres. Did you come only for the duration of Aliance vs Fusil battle or do you have a greater message?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: December 04, 2014, 06:48:09 pm »

"ISAY is the exact same thing. I am pretty sure it even has the exact same members."
"Are you....are you serious? Hahahahahaha! That's funny. But no. The Inquisition were investigators. ISAY - the Imperial Science Academy of Yaos - are scientists. One hunts down Void things, the other just does science stuff. The odds that they have the same members are very low. EVAC, on the other hand, might have Inquisition veterans but they are much more selective of their targets than the Inquisition was."

>Claims he cares about his followers
>Dismisses small village being part of a mass killing
Ok seriously, how big is a small village? I'm almost certain we have different definitions of the term.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: December 04, 2014, 06:54:42 pm »

"Joha want to work together to make a race of pine tree giants that tend the forests of the north?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: December 04, 2014, 07:15:25 pm »

"Are you....are you serious? Hahahahahaha! That's funny. But no. The Inquisition were investigators. ISAY - the Imperial Science Academy of Yaos - are scientists. One hunts down Void things, the other just does science stuff. The odds that they have the same members are very low. EVAC, on the other hand, might have Inquisition veterans but they are much more selective of their targets than the Inquisition was."

"Before I dismantle the Empire, I will outlaw the excessive use of acronyms. The OEA law. They are very confusing. But my point stands, they are the exact same people with the exact same corruption."

Ok seriously, how big is a small village? I'm almost certain we have different definitions of the term.

(How many have to die before you care :-\)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: December 04, 2014, 07:21:05 pm »

"Joha want to work together to make a race of pine tree giants that tend the forests of the north?

I'd be willing to help. Since finishing my archangel I had considered taking up sphere of "land" and forests are a pretty large part of land. Just whispher me the details and we will work on a variant that would please us both.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T55: Dawn of War
« Reply #3669 on: December 04, 2014, 07:25:37 pm »

Tick 55: Dawn of War

The source of the music has yet to be identified. It has switched to an equally annoying song about a Human of Muffins.

Quéßäre has created the High Elves. They have all been granted access to ISAY and are offered citizenship in the Human Empire. They decline for now. Housing for them is currently under construction.

A cactusman has become like a prickly pear. A Luminee has learned the light of Feeding and opened a restaurant using it. Crurcul's daughter has married an exceptionally crafted halberd. The Light has constructed a box able to hold a god. The City of Light is nearing completion.

Yaosian missionaries report some success in other lands.

Neron has convinced a dog stuck in the snow to return and invented ice cream. The followers of Neron have begun training to form an army, and the Ice Titans have begun constructing walls in earnest. The civilians have been warned that this war may become messy and affect everyone.

(The de layout doesn't seem to have the acute accent, but the us alt-intl layout doesn't have the ß. Ah well.)

This update's constellations are the Hammer and Gravestone. Prophetic, no? The Keshan aurora glow brightly with many strange colors.

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Fate, Murder, Fire, and Strength. (More ominous things)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T53: Mischief
« Reply #3670 on: December 04, 2014, 07:28:34 pm »

You hear the following prayers:
"What should I eat to make myself large?"
Specificity is for adaptation. Quantity is for size. If you don't care about having specific traits, then just eat as much of everything you can.

"I wish I could become a god of Berries."
I'll make you into something that has to do with berries.
Transform him into a giant tree monster that grows smaller but still large berry monsters on it. They're all very hungry.

"There is an annoying creature eating all my flowers! He landed in the town square a few weeks ago and has not stopped!"
Check what it is.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: December 04, 2014, 07:33:21 pm »

"I bet three shinies it's that hummingbird."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3672 on: December 04, 2014, 07:36:31 pm »

Grauel: A Gruen has begun eating dirt and rock in large quantities. This has the helpful side effect that a nearby Human-Luminee town can reach an annoyingly un-tasty coal deposit without dangerous mining.

Another Gruen has turned into a tree that produces hungry beary berry monsters.

Azem has won three shinies.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: December 04, 2014, 07:48:52 pm »

The Gruen on Muma are hired to help with mining operations. Together with the new mining tech, it should be entirely safe and even fairly easy.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3674 on: December 04, 2014, 07:49:55 pm »

That's not the growth-wanting Gruen, is it?

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 475