Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641766 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3375 on: November 28, 2014, 04:05:14 am »

Seal away Taol in the form of a bird, once again. Can't let him die on me. Hide him somewhere, again. Will he ever learn?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3376 on: November 28, 2014, 04:10:15 am »

Taol has already been hidden away.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T48: Icarus
« Reply #3377 on: November 28, 2014, 04:26:19 am »

The Emperor appears to be sitting on a seat watching the fight and looks very sad.
Lette and Vaal appear and protect Yaos, expecting an attack. "Emperor? Is that really you? How are you alive?" I check my link with the Emperor to see if it's really him.

The Dwarves have produced a glittering suit of personal armor for Azem. It seems rather impractical except for dazzling enemies and bribing them. They have also produced a suit of shiny Imperial-styled armor and a jeweled longsword for Yaos. It, too, seems impractical.
I find some better smiths who'll make me some top-quality, battle-ready armour and longsword.

Some Yaos-worshipping Dwarves have signed up for the Imperial Yaosian Academy of the Sciences. Regrettably, a significant portion of the more competent ones have significant Void influence however crime-free and normal they would seem at a first glance and have been turned away on this basis.
I find a different kingdom with a known hatred of the Void and repeat the process.

Seal away Taol in the form of a bird, once again. Can't let him die on me. Hide him somewhere, again. Will he ever learn?
Taol has already been hidden away.
(I CHALLENGE THIS. I already sealed Taol away. It only says that he's simply inactive because KJP made a clerical error.)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:37:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: November 28, 2014, 04:27:20 am »

(I CHALLENGE THIS. I already sealed Taol away. It only says that he's simply inactive because KJP made a clerical error.)

(...Challenge what? That is exactly what he said.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3379 on: November 28, 2014, 04:30:06 am »

(Speak of making tsunamis out of ripples...)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: November 28, 2014, 04:34:20 am »

(......I read that as 'He has been hidden away' instead of 'He has already been hidden away. *facepalm*)

I take back the Strange Knife from the angel who has it. I have a Paladin captain fight a Controller Angel in the DBP. I have the Paladin captain-general fight a Controller Angel and then my regular angel in the DBP.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: November 28, 2014, 05:20:46 am »

Azem likewise searches for smiths who will make him practical armor.

"These shiny suits are nice though, don't you agree Yaos?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: November 28, 2014, 05:51:29 am »

"Not really. I mean, what's the point? If I wanted to wear nice clothes I'd pick something a little more comfortable than this." :/

Spoiler: Council proposals (click to show/hide)
"Guys! Can we please vote on these proposals? At least maybe 44.03? That one seems the most reasonable."

I listen to some prayers from my non-Human worshipper base on Keshan, with the usual non-trivial filters unless it's Void related or jelly roll related, etc.

People are allowed back into the capital.

I possess a random Muman and walk around for a bit. What problems do they have? In what areas are they doing well? What could I do to help?

The Imperial Yaosian Academy of the Sciences has been renamed as the Imperial Science Academy of Yaos, since it's easier to pronounce 'ISAY' than 'IYAS'. Just to clarify some things about the academy; the academy will expand on its own to cover the different scientists. It will have its own hierarchy like a normal university. All joining members are scanned for Void influence and are rejected if they test positive.

"Hey Grauel? I was kind of wondering if maybe you could do me a favour, because I have so little Essence on my own." :-[ "So I was wondering if maybe you could rebuild Zeph and Tel for me? Or maybe you can help spread Paladinitry through bite? That last one doesn't cost much, and it has biting so maybe you'll even like it!" :D "I mean, in any case, you can provide the Essence and I can help with the details. Is that ok?" Yaos looks really nervous, like she's scared of being rejected.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: November 28, 2014, 06:00:10 am »

"You have a point. I don't think I know of any dragon who would cover up their beautiful scales though. No dragon of Greed anyway."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: November 28, 2014, 12:07:43 pm »

@Yaos
I'm not interested in performing charity but if you want to make a pact for something, let me know and I'll contact you privately to try and work out a deal that is agreeable to us both.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: November 28, 2014, 12:29:11 pm »

((actually the Justciars was different from the race of philosophical beings, and they agreed to the Justiciars, not the race, in that instance)).

I have no desire to waste time with pointless squabbling right now, as we are all quite set in our opinions, I can see, but I will say this:

The Void is incomprehensibly powerful, and surrounds our Bubble. Attempting to purge it of Void influences is like trying to keep a sponge dry underwater. Which is to say; it's likely futile and will in all likelihood antagonize them, rather than accomplish anything useful. Moreover, it's entirely likely that if they wished to, they could crush our world with no more effort than it would take to crush an egg.

Also, I'm surprised you find our universe to be so perfect, Fusil. I wouldn't have expected such optimism from you.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3386 on: November 28, 2014, 12:32:10 pm »

Support 43.01 and 44.03

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: November 28, 2014, 12:38:02 pm »

"I think the god of weapons needs an enemy to battle. He may do so in my opinion, so go for the void if you wish, but I will not participate in any hostilities."

Listen to the prayers of my followers.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: November 28, 2014, 01:32:37 pm »

"Mgaareecaalwahiisnshyzhrshui would you happen to know about a void being named Y`auuf?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3389 on: November 28, 2014, 02:39:52 pm »

Y'auuf? What? That's not a known void being... his name isn't in my list of all void beings.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 475